• INFJ - I can be organized... at times

1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

2 7.14%
  • bunE

12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

2 7.14%
  • 4EST

2 7.14%
  • Voltron

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 45678 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I know what you mean. I won't be the one to comment definitively on whether you're reserved ENFP or outgoing INFP.

I mean, I'm almost certainly INFJ, next closest possibility is ISFJ, and ENFJ is probably distant third. Yet quite a lot of people who've mostly seen me in social settings, or hear me talk about friends here and friends there and the things we do, etc, think I'm a major socialite. They're usually the ones who don't know so much about how I can't wait to get home to my tiny apartment at the end of the day and just crash in the silence and get my head together. Or how I was energized and laughing my head off when a crazy friend stayed for a week recently, but after she left I was so exhausted I could barely move and was borderline ill.
    haha! i can very much relate on the bold .

plus interactions online don't have the same draining effect that those in person can have on me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Do you feel like you express all facets of your personality here (on the forum) @Saturned?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Do you feel like you express all facets of your personality here (on the forum) @Saturned?
    I did some rough calculations. I would say 80% of me has been expressed. The other 20% is where I keep my emoness locked down (@Lady X ) or my secret gooey Fi center where I am nice.

Anew Leaf

I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

kk, thank you - another question: Do you feel like you sublimate a part of yourself that's really very grumpy and nasty in the gooey center?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great.
    It could also indicate you're 9...they tend to identify with a lot of types. Maybe the test you took isn't that good though.

I think with enneagram, like MBTI, you have to do a fair amount of research into the different types to figure out what fits best, cause type results alone can be iffy. However, though there are things I love about the enneagram, sometimes I think it's just TOO widely applicable and everyone could fit every type.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Anew Leaf

kk, thank you - another question: Do you feel like you sublimate a part of yourself that's really very grumpy and nasty in the gooey center?
    To the outside world? Yes. Because I don't want to deal with explaining myself, being invariably misunderstood and then told to suck it up or what have you. It's much easier to deal with that with my internal investigations team rather than calling in consultants. Also I don't necessarily like people knowing I have vulnerable spots (hint: they are everywhere).

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    It could also indicate you're 9...they tend to identify with a lot of types. Maybe the test you took isn't that good though.

I think with enneagram, like MBTI, you have to do a fair amount of research into the different types to figure out what fits best, cause type results alone can be iffy. However, though there are things I love about the enneagram, sometimes I think it's just TOO widely applicable and everyone could fit every type.
    It seems to depend on what kind of mood I am. I normally score 4 and in reading about the stress points I can see myself "disintegrating" into 2 versus whatever it was for 9.

I took a very long one a few months ago and scored 88% 4, 86% 9, 84% 5, and 78% 7.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

kk another question: do you feel that your fun and happy nature is a natural expression of how you feel OR has proven to be a worthwhile strategy to make your life smoother and easier? Or both?
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Anew Leaf

kk another question: do you feel that your fun and happy nature is a natural expression of how you feel OR has proven to be a worthwhile strategy to make your life smoother and easier? Or both?
    Haha, oh I am struggling with answering this one. I'm not sure where your end point is going yet so I hesitate to say too much that doesn't allow me to maneuver out of it.

Short answer is a bit of both. Oh it would be glorious if one could be truly free to be exactly as they feel at all times, but it isn't practical or realistic to be able to do that. My parents always dubbed me as "so moody."