• INFJ - I can be organized... at times

1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

2 7.14%
  • bunE

12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

2 7.14%
  • 4EST

2 7.14%
  • Voltron

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

^ @redcheerio: that would be the coolest way to become productive ever

(hopes)

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post

(hopes)
    ok guinea pigs! i have fed you both Ne laced sugar doughnuts all evening.

report back tomorrow on how productive you are with Ne sleeping in and Ti getting down to business .

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    In my experience, no...

I usually spend it feeling tired and out of it and not wanting to talk beyond grunting answers at people.

I haz to get garage door fixed tomorrow. my car is inside and I haz to get to work....
    Okay, I take back what I said about not getting tired from it after a long while (changes mind back to eye enn eff pea for now)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

ok guinea pigs! i have fed you both Ne laced sugar doughnuts all evening.

report back tomorrow on how productive you are with Ne sleeping in and Ti getting down to business .
    Aye aye, Captain of Doughnutty Deliciousness

(tries to go to bed)

Okay, maybe a few more minutes here

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post

(hopes)
    I know!!!!! This could be good news for ENTPs around the world! Maybe for all NPs!!

This could be an exciting bzns idea!!!! More ENTP/NP leaders around the world! No more frustated and wasted ENTP/NP talent!!!

ENFP - normal flavour riding a unicorn. No reason, just what my gut tells me.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I just wanted to say: I just looked at your profile page. There are TEN PAGES or more of conversations going back and forth with different members, in just the last twelve hours. I really think you're ENFP rather than INFP.

Seriously, one of my best friends is a probable ENFP, and she's always going on about how she's a hermit and I'm the outgoing one. ENFPs can be withdrawn, but I know for a fact I'm an introvert. She's at home resting a lot of the time, in large part due to poor health, but you won't catch her reading a book quietly. When she's at home "alone" she's almost always on Skype, or chatting on Facebook or Messenger, or spontaneously calling up an old friend on another continent who she hasn't seen for years...etc.

How much of that would apply to you I'm not sure (I might be way off), but I get that sort of vibe much more from you.

EDIT: Btw, I think I chose the wrong poll option. I voted for "ENFP, low introversion" - I think I was looking for "ENFP, high introversion!"
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I just wanted to say: I just looked at your profile page. There are TEN PAGES or more of conversations going back and forth with different members, in just the last twelve hours. I really think you're ENFP rather than INFP.
    That's enfp right there.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post

Seriously, one of my best friends is a probable ENFP, and she's always going on about how she's a hermit and I'm the outgoing one. ENFPs can be withdrawn, but I know for a fact I'm an introvert. She's at home resting a lot of the time, in large part due to poor health, but you won't catch her reading a book quietly. When she's at home "alone" she's almost always on Skype, or chatting on Facebook or Messenger, or spontaneously calling up an old friend on another continent who she hasn't seen for years...etc.

How much of that would apply to you I'm not sure (I might be way off), but I get that sort of vibe much more from you.

EDIT: Btw, I think I chose the wrong poll option. I voted for "ENFP, low introversion" - I think I was looking for "ENFP, high introversion!"
    That is an anomaly caused by Ne spiked punch.

The thing is about the extraversion is that after work I am super tired... I go home and usually after 30 minutes of being home alone with silence, I start feeling more peppy.

I also think cognitively I fall back to a quieter center after all the unicorn games have come and gone. Last night's Ne-a-thon left me with a headache and blurry vision this morning. Fortunately, I can still tell that my garage door fixer guy is attractive. Unfortunately, I haven't showered yet and my garage smells like garbage. So it's like awkward moment #231455443535 in my life. "yeah... here's my garage...." *waggles eyebrows as a wave of week old garbage hits our noses*

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

That is an anomaly caused by Ne spiked punch.

The thing is about the extraversion is that after work I am super tired... I go home and usually after 30 minutes of being home alone with silence, I start feeling more peppy.

I also think cognitively I fall back to a quieter center after all the unicorn games have come and gone. Last night's Ne-a-thon left me with a headache and blurry vision this morning. Fortunately, I can still tell that my garage door fixer guy is attractive. Unfortunately, I haven't showered yet and my garage smells like garbage. So it's like awkward moment #231455443535 in my life. "yeah... here's my garage...." *waggles eyebrows as a wave of week old garbage hits our noses*
    I know what you mean. I won't be the one to comment definitively on whether you're reserved ENFP or outgoing INFP.

I mean, I'm almost certainly INFJ, next closest possibility is ISFJ, and ENFJ is probably distant third. Yet quite a lot of people who've mostly seen me in social settings, or hear me talk about friends here and friends there and the things we do, etc, think I'm a major socialite. They're usually the ones who don't know so much about how I can't wait to get home to my tiny apartment at the end of the day and just crash in the silence and get my head together. Or how I was energized and laughing my head off when a crazy friend stayed for a week recently, but after she left I was so exhausted I could barely move and was borderline ill.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING