• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp meh pl0x! Wut Type Am Eye?

Wut type am eye?

• Total voters

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION]: that would be the coolest way to become productive ever :happy2:

(hopes)

A

Anew Leaf

^ [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION]: that would be the coolest way to become productive ever :happy2:

(hopes)

ok guinea pigs! i have fed you both Ne laced sugar doughnuts all evening.

report back tomorrow on how productive you are with Ne sleeping in and Ti getting down to business :).

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In my experience, no... ;)

I usually spend it feeling tired and out of it and not wanting to talk beyond grunting answers at people.

I haz to get garage door fixed tomorrow. :sadbanana: my car is inside and I haz to get to work....

Okay, I take back what I said about not getting tired from it after a long while (changes mind back to eye enn eff pea for now)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ok guinea pigs! i have fed you both Ne laced sugar doughnuts all evening.

report back tomorrow on how productive you are with Ne sleeping in and Ti getting down to business :).

Aye aye, Captain of Doughnutty Deliciousness

(tries to go to bed)

Okay, maybe a few more minutes here :D

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9

(hopes)

I know!!!!! This could be good news for ENTPs around the world! Maybe for all NPs!!

This could be an exciting bzns idea!!!! More ENTP/NP leaders around the world! No more frustated and wasted ENTP/NP talent!!!

:bananachamp:

wolfy

awsm
ENFP - normal flavour riding a unicorn. No reason, just what my gut tells me.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just wanted to say: I just looked at your profile page. There are TEN PAGES or more of conversations going back and forth with different members, in just the last twelve hours. I really think you're ENFP rather than INFP. :D

Seriously, one of my best friends is a probable ENFP, and she's always going on about how she's a hermit and I'm the outgoing one. ENFPs can be withdrawn, but I know for a fact I'm an introvert. She's at home resting a lot of the time, in large part due to poor health, but you won't catch her reading a book quietly. When she's at home "alone" she's almost always on Skype, or chatting on Facebook or Messenger, or spontaneously calling up an old friend on another continent who she hasn't seen for years...etc.

How much of that would apply to you I'm not sure (I might be way off), but I get that sort of vibe much more from you.

EDIT: Btw, I think I chose the wrong poll option. I voted for "ENFP, low introversion" - I think I was looking for "ENFP, high introversion!" :sadbanana:

wolfy

awsm
I just wanted to say: I just looked at your profile page. There are TEN PAGES or more of conversations going back and forth with different members, in just the last twelve hours. I really think you're ENFP rather than INFP. :D

That's enfp right there.

A

Anew Leaf

Seriously, one of my best friends is a probable ENFP, and she's always going on about how she's a hermit and I'm the outgoing one. ENFPs can be withdrawn, but I know for a fact I'm an introvert. She's at home resting a lot of the time, in large part due to poor health, but you won't catch her reading a book quietly. When she's at home "alone" she's almost always on Skype, or chatting on Facebook or Messenger, or spontaneously calling up an old friend on another continent who she hasn't seen for years...etc.

How much of that would apply to you I'm not sure (I might be way off), but I get that sort of vibe much more from you.

EDIT: Btw, I think I chose the wrong poll option. I voted for "ENFP, low introversion" - I think I was looking for "ENFP, high introversion!" :sadbanana:

That is an anomaly caused by Ne spiked punch.

The thing is about the extraversion is that after work I am super tired... I go home and usually after 30 minutes of being home alone with silence, I start feeling more peppy.

I also think cognitively I fall back to a quieter center after all the unicorn games have come and gone. Last night's Ne-a-thon left me with a headache and blurry vision this morning. Fortunately, I can still tell that my garage door fixer guy is attractive. Unfortunately, I haven't showered yet and my garage smells like garbage. :sadbanana: So it's like awkward moment #231455443535 in my life. "yeah... here's my garage...." *waggles eyebrows as a wave of week old garbage hits our noses*

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That is an anomaly caused by Ne spiked punch.

The thing is about the extraversion is that after work I am super tired... I go home and usually after 30 minutes of being home alone with silence, I start feeling more peppy.

I also think cognitively I fall back to a quieter center after all the unicorn games have come and gone. Last night's Ne-a-thon left me with a headache and blurry vision this morning. Fortunately, I can still tell that my garage door fixer guy is attractive. Unfortunately, I haven't showered yet and my garage smells like garbage. :sadbanana: So it's like awkward moment #231455443535 in my life. "yeah... here's my garage...." *waggles eyebrows as a wave of week old garbage hits our noses*

I know what you mean. I won't be the one to comment definitively on whether you're reserved ENFP or outgoing INFP. :D

I mean, I'm almost certainly INFJ, next closest possibility is ISFJ, and ENFJ is probably distant third. Yet quite a lot of people who've mostly seen me in social settings, or hear me talk about friends here and friends there and the things we do, etc, think I'm a major socialite. They're usually the ones who don't know so much about how I can't wait to get home to my tiny apartment at the end of the day and just crash in the silence and get my head together. Or how I was energized and laughing my head off when a crazy friend stayed for a week recently, but after she left I was so exhausted I could barely move and was borderline ill.

A

Anew Leaf

I know what you mean. I won't be the one to comment definitively on whether you're reserved ENFP or outgoing INFP. :D

I mean, I'm almost certainly INFJ, next closest possibility is ISFJ, and ENFJ is probably distant third. Yet quite a lot of people who've mostly seen me in social settings, or hear me talk about friends here and friends there and the things we do, etc, think I'm a major socialite. They're usually the ones who don't know so much about how I can't wait to get home to my tiny apartment at the end of the day and just crash in the silence and get my head together. Or how I was energized and laughing my head off when a crazy friend stayed for a week recently, but after she left I was so exhausted I could barely move and was borderline ill.

haha! i can very much relate on the bold :).

plus interactions online don't have the same draining effect that those in person can have on me.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Do you feel like you express all facets of your personality here (on the forum) [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]?

A

Anew Leaf

Do you feel like you express all facets of your personality here (on the forum) [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]?

I did some rough calculations. I would say 80% of me has been expressed. The other 20% is where I keep my emoness locked down ([MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] :laugh:) or my secret gooey Fi center where I am nice.

A

Anew Leaf

I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great. :dry:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
kk, thank you - another question: Do you feel like you sublimate a part of yourself that's really very grumpy and nasty in the gooey center?

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great. :dry:

It could also indicate you're 9...they tend to identify with a lot of types. Maybe the test you took isn't that good though. ;)

I think with enneagram, like MBTI, you have to do a fair amount of research into the different types to figure out what fits best, cause type results alone can be iffy. However, though there are things I love about the enneagram, sometimes I think it's just TOO widely applicable and everyone could fit every type. :dry:

A

Anew Leaf

kk, thank you - another question: Do you feel like you sublimate a part of yourself that's really very grumpy and nasty in the gooey center?

To the outside world? Yes. Because I don't want to deal with explaining myself, being invariably misunderstood and then told to suck it up or what have you. It's much easier to deal with that with my internal investigations team rather than calling in consultants. Also I don't necessarily like people knowing I have vulnerable spots (hint: they are everywhere). :)

A

Anew Leaf

It could also indicate you're 9...they tend to identify with a lot of types. Maybe the test you took isn't that good though. ;)

I think with enneagram, like MBTI, you have to do a fair amount of research into the different types to figure out what fits best, cause type results alone can be iffy. However, though there are things I love about the enneagram, sometimes I think it's just TOO widely applicable and everyone could fit every type. :dry:

It seems to depend on what kind of mood I am. I normally score 4 and in reading about the stress points I can see myself "disintegrating" into 2 versus whatever it was for 9.

I took a very long one a few months ago and scored 88% 4, 86% 9, 84% 5, and 78% 7. :doh:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
kk another question: do you feel that your fun and happy nature is a natural expression of how you feel OR has proven to be a worthwhile strategy to make your life smoother and easier? Or both?

A

Anew Leaf

kk another question: do you feel that your fun and happy nature is a natural expression of how you feel OR has proven to be a worthwhile strategy to make your life smoother and easier? Or both?

Haha, oh I am struggling with answering this one. I'm not sure where your end point is going yet so I hesitate to say too much that doesn't allow me to maneuver out of it. :D

Short answer is a bit of both. Oh it would be glorious if one could be truly free to be exactly as they feel at all times, but it isn't practical or realistic to be able to do that. My parents always dubbed me as "so moody."