User Tag List

View Poll Results: Wut type am eye?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFP - normal flavor with sprinkles

    5 17.86%
  • INFP - with high Ne

    12 42.86%
  • ENFP - normal flavor riding a unicorn

    11 39.29%
  • ENFP - low introversion

    5 17.86%
  • INFJ - I can be organized... at times

    1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

    1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

    1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

    3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

    2 7.14%
  • bunE

    12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

    2 7.14%
  • 4EST

    2 7.14%
  • Voltron

    9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 138

  1. #11
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    unless you can prove that you're emo...i'm going to think of you as an enfp...for real...i gets no angsty vibe from yas....but...supposedly julia roberts is an infp and she's all sparkly n stuff too i think...so...i don't know...infps confuse me.. :/
    haha, I just hide the emo well on here then....

    hmmm, ok what form of emo do you require? bad poetry? I haz LOTS from high school I could post. Here's a highlight: RAIN and PAIN rhyme.

  2. #12
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    [*]If your name is @Rasofy, you are not allowed to type me as ISFJ because you type everyone as ISFJ.[/LIST]
    What can i do, they are everywhere!

    I think you are an INFP with almost balanced Fi/Ne. Me likes to call you ENFP just to watch your reactions. mwa ha ha
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  3. #13
    Senior Member redcheerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9
    Posts
    912

    Default

    I voted "INFP with high Ne" and "bunE"!!!

    I believe you that you come across as more E online than irl, cuz I do too.

  4. #14
    Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    You do seem more open and extroverted than other INFPs here and I have thought for a while that you might be an ENFP.

    How do you behave around others IRL? Do you think there is a genuine possibility you are an extrovert or are you just suggesting it because everyone else is telling you are one?

    You haven't done the video questionnaire have you? That could help.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

    I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

    - Emily Bronte

  5. #15
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    You do seem more open and extroverted than other INFPs here and I have thought for a while that you might be an ENFP.

    How do you behave around others IRL? Do you think there is a genuine possibility you are an extrovert or are you just suggesting it because everyone else is telling you are one?

    You haven't done the video questionnaire have you? That could help.
    what about you...are you angsty? are all infps angsty?? i wanna know!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #16
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    then double vote my friend, double vote!
    Okay fine, voted now

    But now I'm conflicted! I was thinking about how you know so many people and start so many things here and manage to stay in high energy conversations for hours on end with various people on here and it hit me that you really could be an ENFP, and one riding a unicorn! You've got me so dizzy now.... good thing I'll probably change my mind again given another short time

  7. #17
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    I don't know.. put a video up! (If you don't, then you're INFP.)

  8. #18
    Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    what about you...are you angsty? are all infps angsty?? i wanna know!!!
    Deeply so.

    But seriously I'm not sure what to say. The 9 and 4/5 divide means that some are much more light-hearted than others, and being happy certainly doesn't discount someone as a INFP. However, I think we all have angst issues, it's just that: some of us get over them, some learn to live and cope with them, and others get all tragic about them. I'm more of the second kind. Most people wouldn't have a clue how angsty I can be, because I put on a smile and try to get on with things. However, I'm certainly not shiny and sparkly in disposition.

    What I do know is that INFPs talk about 'dark', 'negative' and 'depressing' things a lot more than other people. Some people mistake this for us actually being depressed but really our deeper mood is not that easily affected by such things. For example, I rather like depressing movies, whereas others seem to avoid them because they are left feeling dejected afterward. So I suppose my optimism factor is more sturdy and steadfast than you would expect.

    Is that answer sufficiently convoluted?
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

    I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

    - Emily Bronte

  9. #19
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Deeply so.

    But seriously I'm not sure what to say. The 9 and 4/5 divide means that some are much more light-hearted than others, and being happy certainly doesn't discount someone as a INFP. However, I think we all have angst issues, it's just that: some of us get over them, some learn to live and cope with them, and others get all tragic about them. I'm more of the second kind. Most people wouldn't have a clue how angsty I can be, because I put on a smile and try to get on with things. However, I'm certainly not shiny and sparkly in disposition.

    What I do know is that INFPs talk about 'dark', 'negative' and 'depressing' things a lot more than other people. Some people mistake this for us actually being depressed but really our deeper mood is not that easily affected by such things. For example, I rather like depressing movies, whereas others seem to avoid them because they are left feeling dejected afterward. So I suppose my optimism factor is more sturdy and steadfast than you would expect.

    Is that answer sufficiently convoluted?
    I hear you on the movies... some days it's like I want to roll around in angst and sadness like a man covered in honey rolling around in kelp and then getting up and saying "hey i'm vineman!"

    or something....

  10. #20
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Okay fine, voted now

    But now I'm conflicted! I was thinking about how you know so many people and start so many things here and manage to stay in high energy conversations for hours on end with various people on here and it hit me that you really could be an ENFP, and one riding a unicorn! You've got me so dizzy now.... good thing I'll probably change my mind again given another short time
    I just really Ne-mode... and I don't get to go banana crazy in Ne-mode IRL very often.

    I don't get to play reindeer Ne games with my ENTP fwends IRL much anymore.

Similar Threads

  1. What type am I?
    By Quinlan in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. What type am I NOT.
    By Poser in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO