• INFJ - I can be organized... at times

1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

2 7.14%
  • bunE

12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

2 7.14%
  • 4EST

2 7.14%
  • Voltron

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay i just watched that tritype video elfboy posted and i retract my statements. i think you being a 479 totally makes sense.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

All Natural! All Good!

I was going to say ENFP as well, but now I think INFP
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Here's an I vs. E question for you.

When your fav friends have a big crazy party with a mix of friends you love and a whole bunch of people you've never met before, which reaction sounds more like you (now or when you were in college):

1. You get excited when you hear about it, look forward to it, feel excited all day leading up to it, have a great time, talk to a bunch of new people, and feel leftover happiness for a few days afterwards.

2. Glad to see your friends but not so excited about the party aspect of it, would rather spend time by yourself or with one or a few other friends, and if you do go to the party, you secretly do it more out of obligation to your friends, you might have a good time but you feel drained afterwards.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post

When your fav friends have a big crazy party with a mix of friends you love and a whole bunch of people you've never met before, which reaction sounds more like you (now or when you were in college):

1. You get excited when you hear about it, look forward to it, feel excited all day leading up to it, have a great time, talk to a bunch of new people, and feel leftover happiness for a few days afterwards.

2. Glad to see your friends but not so excited about the party aspect of it, would rather spend time by yourself or with one or a few other friends, and if you do go to the party, you secretly do it more out of obligation to your friends, you might have a good time but you feel drained afterwards.
    3. Pretend that I am out of the country that particular weekend, week, or month.

4. Be excited initially. Then as the day approaches feel annoyed that Future plans are starting to encroach upon the present and get sulky. Day of, contemplate not going at all or faking a car accident. Finally arrive 30 mins late with mild concern over who I will talk to. Pretend to be an extravert enough to traverse the tricky toy strewn path from the front door to wherever the hosts are. Start chatting with people I know. Graduate to chatting with people I don't know and pretend to care about their life when the odds are that I will see this person exactly 3.7 more times during our lifespans. If lucky, create a social bubble within the greater ocean of the party with people I know. Become a baby galaxy to the rest of the chaos. If exceptionally lucky, will have 1 other NP type there to talk with. Feel energized from NP if ratio of NPs is greater or equal to 1:5. If unlucky or ratio is unable to be met, leave party drained and drive home with no radio on, cell phone off, and a building anger at everyone who insists on using headlights at night. Consider bringing sunglasses.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    3. Pretend that I am out of the country that particular weekend, week, or month.

4. Be excited initially. Then as the day approaches feel annoyed that Future plans are starting to encroach upon the present and get sulky. Day of, contemplate not going at all or faking a car accident. Finally arrive 30 mins late with mild concern over who I will talk to. Pretend to be an extravert enough to traverse the tricky toy strewn path from the front door to wherever the hosts are. Start chatting with people I know. Graduate to chatting with people I don't know and pretend to care about their life when the odds are that I will see this person exactly 3.7 more times during our lifespans. If lucky, create a social bubble within the greater ocean of the party with people I know. Become a baby galaxy to the rest of the chaos. If exceptionally lucky, will have 1 other NP type there to talk with. Feel energized from NP if ratio of NPs is greater or equal to 1:5. If unlucky or ratio is unable to be met, leave party drained and drive home with no radio on, cell phone off, and a building anger at everyone who insists on using headlights at night. Consider bringing sunglasses.
    Hahaha I mysteriously catch contagious diseases.

I remember when we used to have guests at home, I would organise mini-adventures with my friends and go out for long stretches of time. Rude but I'd do anything to avoid some people. :P

Also I think you're an INFP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

^ @Saturned

Ok, I definitely still believe you're an introvert. You sound a lot like my INFP friend irl. It didn't occur to me that some people might go to fun parties out of obligation instead of for fun until I went to a few with her. She would always show up to parties out of obligation, even though she didn't want to go, and this is true with some really cool parties!

I always tell her that people host them because they want their friends to have fun, not to give them another social obligation!! I also try to convince her not to go if she doesn't want to, but it makes her feel terribly guilty, so she always goes anyway.

See, I border on introversion, but I know I'm an extrovert because I get excited by social intrraction and feel happy afterwards. #1 describes how I felt about big parties in college, and loved going to as many as possible, even in the middle of the week. To me, an ideal weekend was party and/or bar hopping 2-4 nights in a row.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hahaha I mysteriously catch contagious diseases.

I remember when we used to have guests at home, I would organise mini-adventures with my friends and go out for long stretches of time. Rude but I'd do anything to avoid some people. :P

Also I think you're an INFP.
    Takes one to know one!

I always get E on those questions. The other one too, feel energised as the party goes on? Sure...
    I think you are for sure NFP, that's enough for me.

Anew Leaf

^ @Saturned

Ok, I definitely still believe you're an introvert. You sound a lot like my INFP friend irl. It didn't occur to me that some people might go to fun parties out of obligation instead of for fun until I went to a few with her. She would always show up to parties out of obligation, even though she didn't want to go, and this is true with some really cool parties!

I always tell her that people host them because they want their friends to have fun, not to give them another social obligation!! I also try to convince her not to go if she doesn't want to, but it makes her feel terribly guilty, so she always goes anyway.

See, I border on introversion, but I know I'm an extrovert because I get excited by social intrraction and feel happy afterwards. #1 describes how I felt about big parties in college, and loved going to as many as possible, even in the middle of the week. To me, an ideal weekend was party and/or bar hopping 2-4 nights in a row.
    Haha! I, too, feel guilty if I do not go. The problem is that it is not socially accepted in society to beg off a social obligation under the heading "I'm an introvert."

I cheerfully go weeks without doing things with friends, and then it will randomly occur to me "Hmm, I should see X friend!" One on one or small group, I do much much better with... I will thoroughly enjoy myself and not be as drained.

I do love having dinner parties for my friends, and I aways want people to have a venue to see each other, and I love introducing friends from different groups to each other. The problem is that I then overextend myself and I feel crazy. This summer I had a friend come visit from out of state so I threw a party. I ended up having 12 adults and 3 kids running around my house and small yard. It was chaos. Luckily it was a beautiful day so half the people went outside with kids for a few hours.

For me:

Greatest Enthusiasm................Happy................... ..............................Neutral............. ..............
    When Idea first appears!..............When people say yes to invite!!.............2 weeks before day

Eh.......................................Meh...... .................................................. .....................Look up "How to get Ebola Without Raising Suspicion" on Yahoo
    1 week before day...............2 Days before when I buy groceries...............................Day before as I prep food

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

^ @Saturned

Yep. Youz INFP.