• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type us

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I'll let you know when I don't think you're INFP anymore. We'll all get together and celebrate over some sort of alcoholic beverage. Nijntje can do most of the talking.

ONLY BECAUSE IM ALREADY COMFORTABLE WITH THEM.

It's a baseless accusation until you provide some reasoning behind it.

What erm said.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys know you are doomed. Embrace the INFP persona, the more you embrace it, the less it hurts.
You special unique little snow flakes you.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You guys know you are doomed. Embrace the INFP persona, the more you embrace it, the less it hurts.
You special unique little snow flakes you.

Not until someone gives me a reason why I am INFP.

The rest of them can burn in INFPness for all I care.

I'll post my answers to Limit's questionnaire later.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
LOL, it was nice theory. I just didn't want to participate in compulsory self-hatred today.

I wasn't talking about INFP self-hatred. I was talking about the INFP penchant for pain and suffering. It's what we do. It's how we roll.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Embrace the pain and it will get worse is hardly a selling point.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't embrace pain and nor do I hate myself.
I'd be interested in hearing the reasoning behind me being an INFP though, other than the fact that I have typed myself that way in the past. Because as it is, there is little about me that would indicate to me being what is commonly perceived as an INFP.

It has nothing to do with being special, I don't want to be special.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I'd be interested in hearing the reasoning behind me being an INFP though, other than the fact that I have typed myself that way in the past. Because as it is, there is little about me that would indicate to me being what is commonly perceived as an INFP.

i'm terrible with typing. However the thing that makes me think you and erm are both INFP's are your blogs, the imagery and music, combined with moments of both self doubt and whimsy in yours, Outty, seems to me to be quite fi +ne.

As for erm, his self improvement blog was candid and at times very soul searching, which appealed to me as infp self reflection. However, i could be wrong.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Actually it's the pictures you use for avatar over the years. They seem to scream to me anyway, I have a rich inner world full of symbolism. You kinda have this distance, not quite present way about you.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look I'm not going to give y'all dumb cliched answers, just what I think, but only you guys know how you truly are. I wouldn't say I'm a stereotypical typical INFP either. I'm far too opinionated for starters, I'm not your typical gentle softy, nor am I all that easy to take advantage of. I'm far too relentless with questions, and blunt, and STUBBORN is truly my middle name.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What happens in the bedroom of a mature, consenting INFP's soul is nobody's business but their own. ;)
LOL, I'm far too busy and important to indulge in soul wrenching pain right now.