• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my homie, por favor

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm just trying to understand her a little better--I still suck at typing people... And let the typing began!

- she's very sweet, but also very confrontational--not afraid of voicing opinion.
- not very sentimental
- aloof and quite dismissive of others and things
- she's very quirky--has her own distant style that stands out (people recognize her easily because of her "look").
- intelligent, but can be standoffish sometimes
- easily angered sometimes--has a problem with anger
- doesn't care what other people think of her--often talks or makes fun of things/people, especially when they're right there
- approaches people without hesitation
- has a tendency to randomly disappear throughout the day
- very silly personality--says random things and can be very energetic at times
- loves conversing about things that she has read in articles
- knows random facts
- can abruptly say something very random and unrelated to topics
- very fickle when it comes to relationships. She'll like one guy this week, and decides she hates him the next week--and then she talks to him the next week
- her dorm is very neat and organized--everything in its spot.
- says "I'll think about it later", about everyday problems, but gets very anxious and plans ahead when it concerns school and work (reason why I'm confused about P and J)?
- changes mind constantly--but is very concrete when it comes to academia
- has had over ten jobs. Says she likes to "try everything so that she'll know what she'll like"
- unpredictable and hard to tell how she's feeling. Her face can be blank at times.
- she goes on rants about how she hates psychology--calls it "pseudo" science. Much prefers numbers (statistics) and well proven hypotheses.
- doesn't believe anything until she researches it herself--usually supports scientific studies that have been well tested--only supports things that are biological.
- goes on rants rants about her hatred of Freud. Thinks everything is bullshit if it cannot be proven by neuroscience.

I have no clue! At first I thought she was an extrovert, but randomly through the week, she disappears. It's quite odd. I have no idea what her type is.

She bought this poster and hung it up in her dorm. She looked at it and laughed for five minutes, because she thought it was hilarious. She's kind of weird. IDG her :shrug:

Maxi-Posters-Welcome-To-The-Party--331741.jpg

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Hahahahahahaha! Why? Do you think she has psycho tendencies? :p

She can be pretty unpredictable, but she is generally a sweetheart. I guess it's best to not make her angry. I was actually thinking that perhaps she is an ENTJ? I remember her telling us once that when she was a child, she lived near a golf course and golf balls used to cross over the fence to her neighborhood. As law, the golfers were not allowed over the fence since it was private property. So she set up "shop". She would sell the golfers golf balls through fences and made some pretty good money for an eight year old. She said golfers would come looking for her for the golf balls since she sold them at a discounted price.

Right now, she keeps talking about trying to form "connections" with the right people. She has been in school for a week and has already found an internship. That's why I'm so confused. She's quite absent-minded, but I think she means "business" when it concerns money.

cfs1992

She can be pretty unpredictable, but she is generally a sweetheart. I guess it's best to not make her angry. I was actually thinking that perhaps she is an ENTJ? I remember her telling us once that when she was a child, she lived near a golf course and golf balls used to cross over the fence to her neighborhood. As law, the golfers were not allowed over the fence since it was private property. So she set up "shop". She would sell the golfers golf balls through fences and made some pretty good money for an eight year old. She said golfers would come looking for her for the golf balls since she sold them at a discounted price.

Right now, she keeps talking about trying to form "connections" with the right people. She has been in school for a week and has already found an internship. That's why I'm so confused. She's quite absent-minded, but I think she means "business" when it concerns money.

It makes sense... I may be biased due to my fixed idea that ENTJ's appear less flighty. I spotted some Ne in the first post...

Hmm, as an ENTP yourself, maybe you are a good person to disagree... guesses?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
If it helps at all, I related heavily to many of these points you posted.

A

A window to the soul

I don't identify with the following:
- aloof and quite dismissive of others and things
- easily angered sometimes--has a problem with anger
- doesn't care what other people think of her--often talks or makes fun of things/people, especially when they're right there
- approaches people without hesitation
- very fickle when it comes to relationships. She'll like one guy this week, and decides she hates him the next week--and then she talks to him the next week
- she goes on rants about how she hates psychology--calls it "pseudo" science. Much prefers numbers (statistics) and well proven hypotheses.
- doesn't believe anything until she researches it herself--usually supports scientific studies that have been well tested--only supports things that are biological.
- goes on rants rants about her hatred of Freud. Thinks everything is bullshit if it cannot be proven by neuroscience.

That sounds more like an ENTJ. [Maybe she's under a lot of stress.]

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
^^Possibly, college is stressful. So right now it's either ENFP or ENTJ.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
I'm definitely thinking -S-P...maybe -STP.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm shooting an ENTP guess of here also.

Tell me, and this is redundant but needs to be asked

How is stuff she views as important organized?