I'm just trying to understand her a little better--I still suck at typing people... And let the typing began!
- she's very sweet, but also very confrontational--not afraid of voicing opinion.
- not very sentimental
- aloof and quite dismissive of others and things
- she's very quirky--has her own distant style that stands out (people recognize her easily because of her "look").
- intelligent, but can be standoffish sometimes
- easily angered sometimes--has a problem with anger
- doesn't care what other people think of her--often talks or makes fun of things/people, especially when they're right there
- approaches people without hesitation
- has a tendency to randomly disappear throughout the day
- very silly personality--says random things and can be very energetic at times
- loves conversing about things that she has read in articles
- knows random facts
- can abruptly say something very random and unrelated to topics
- very fickle when it comes to relationships. She'll like one guy this week, and decides she hates him the next week--and then she talks to him the next week
- her dorm is very neat and organized--everything in its spot.
- says "I'll think about it later", about everyday problems, but gets very anxious and plans ahead when it concerns school and work (reason why I'm confused about P and J)?
- changes mind constantly--but is very concrete when it comes to academia
- has had over ten jobs. Says she likes to "try everything so that she'll know what she'll like"
- unpredictable and hard to tell how she's feeling. Her face can be blank at times.
- she goes on rants about how she hates psychology--calls it "pseudo" science. Much prefers numbers (statistics) and well proven hypotheses.
- doesn't believe anything until she researches it herself--usually supports scientific studies that have been well tested--only supports things that are biological.
- goes on rants rants about her hatred of Freud. Thinks everything is bullshit if it cannot be proven by neuroscience.
I have no clue! At first I thought she was an extrovert, but randomly through the week, she disappears. It's quite odd. I have no idea what her type is.
She bought this poster and hung it up in her dorm. She looked at it and laughed for five minutes, because she thought it was hilarious. She's kind of weird. IDG her