User Tag List

12 Last

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Type my homie, por favor

I'm just trying to understand her a little better--I still suck at typing people... And let the typing began!

- she's very sweet, but also very confrontational--not afraid of voicing opinion.
    - not very sentimental
    - aloof and quite dismissive of others and things
    - she's very quirky--has her own distant style that stands out (people recognize her easily because of her "look").
    - intelligent, but can be standoffish sometimes
    - easily angered sometimes--has a problem with anger
    - doesn't care what other people think of her--often talks or makes fun of things/people, especially when they're right there
    - approaches people without hesitation
    - has a tendency to randomly disappear throughout the day
    - very silly personality--says random things and can be very energetic at times
    - loves conversing about things that she has read in articles
    - knows random facts
    - can abruptly say something very random and unrelated to topics
    - very fickle when it comes to relationships. She'll like one guy this week, and decides she hates him the next week--and then she talks to him the next week
    - her dorm is very neat and organized--everything in its spot.
    - says "I'll think about it later", about everyday problems, but gets very anxious and plans ahead when it concerns school and work (reason why I'm confused about P and J)?
    - changes mind constantly--but is very concrete when it comes to academia
    - has had over ten jobs. Says she likes to "try everything so that she'll know what she'll like"
    - unpredictable and hard to tell how she's feeling. Her face can be blank at times.
    - she goes on rants about how she hates psychology--calls it "pseudo" science. Much prefers numbers (statistics) and well proven hypotheses.
    - doesn't believe anything until she researches it herself--usually supports scientific studies that have been well tested--only supports things that are biological.
    - goes on rants rants about her hatred of Freud. Thinks everything is bullshit if it cannot be proven by neuroscience.

I have no clue! At first I thought she was an extrovert, but randomly through the week, she disappears. It's quite odd. I have no idea what her type is.

She bought this poster and hung it up in her dorm. She looked at it and laughed for five minutes, because she thought it was hilarious. She's kind of weird. IDG her

Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

To me, she seems ENTP-ish...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    Should I be concerned for my safety?
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Should I be concerned for my safety?
    Hahahahahahaha! Why? Do you think she has psycho tendencies? :p

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Hahahahahahaha! Why? Do you think she has psycho tendencies? :p
    She can be pretty unpredictable, but she is generally a sweetheart. I guess it's best to not make her angry. I was actually thinking that perhaps she is an ENTJ? I remember her telling us once that when she was a child, she lived near a golf course and golf balls used to cross over the fence to her neighborhood. As law, the golfers were not allowed over the fence since it was private property. So she set up "shop". She would sell the golfers golf balls through fences and made some pretty good money for an eight year old. She said golfers would come looking for her for the golf balls since she sold them at a discounted price.

Right now, she keeps talking about trying to form "connections" with the right people. She has been in school for a week and has already found an internship. That's why I'm so confused. She's quite absent-minded, but I think she means "business" when it concerns money.

Read my Blog.

A window to the soul

Nooo.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Nooo.
    Haha, what do you think then?

Read my Blog.

Glycerine

Totally ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    She can be pretty unpredictable, but she is generally a sweetheart. I guess it's best to not make her angry. I was actually thinking that perhaps she is an ENTJ? I remember her telling us once that when she was a child, she lived near a golf course and golf balls used to cross over the fence to her neighborhood. As law, the golfers were not allowed over the fence since it was private property. So she set up "shop". She would sell the golfers golf balls through fences and made some pretty good money for an eight year old. She said golfers would come looking for her for the golf balls since she sold them at a discounted price.

Right now, she keeps talking about trying to form "connections" with the right people. She has been in school for a week and has already found an internship. That's why I'm so confused. She's quite absent-minded, but I think she means "business" when it concerns money.
    It makes sense... I may be biased due to my fixed idea that ENTJ's appear less flighty. I spotted some Ne in the first post...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Nooo.
    Hmm, as an ENTP yourself, maybe you are a good person to disagree... guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Totally ENFP
    It was my second guess... With a strong Te, tho...