• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quarter life crisis! Need some help

Static12

MBTI Type
xxxx
Type theory has become a recent obsession of mine for the past few months, but of all the reading, introspection, and analyzing I'm not convinced on a set type yet. When I first started, esfp was consistent. Since that was a few months back and when I actually had an overwhelming social life, it's changed.. a lot.

I hate to disclose some personal information, but i'm pretty desperate at these point if you couldn't tell yet lol. In a nutshell, I fell into a depressive episode and have literally, shut myself off from the rest of the world. Along with the depression came a lot of ruminating thoughts with destroyed me mentally, but i'm past that phase, and now just honing in on who I am and what I want to do with my life.

I can go into a lot more detail if need be, but at this point i'd just prefer to leave it at that. The other types i've tested: istp, estj, isfp, istj maybe a few more. Any help is appreciated!

Static12

MBTI Type
xxxx
Of all the tests i've taken, this is the only one that really responded with the best layman explanations for me haha, thanks. What do you think?

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************** (40.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31.8)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************* (21.9)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.9)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************** (18.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************** (34)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.2)
good use

Silveresque

Looks like ESFP (Se-Fi-Ne-Ti), ISFP (Fi-Se-Ni-Te), ESFJ (Fe-Si-Ne-Ti), or ISFJ (Si-Fe-Ne-Ti). At any rate, an SF of some sort is most likely. But cognitive function tests aren't perfect, so do some research. Find out which functions resonate with you based on descriptions and comparisons. A good place to start would be to find out whether you use Fe or Fi. Here's a link for that: http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive-functions/59773-fe-fi-when-emotional-palettes-collide.html