User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Type this chick I dig.

Okay, I'm thinking about actually pushing for getting something started. I feel fairly confident.. maybe. But I am so terrible at typing people, especially people I know well.. yeah doesn't make much sense does it? Here's what I've got:

Keep in mind that: She kinda had a rough upbringing. Her mom is a self obsessed, well.. ho, had more than a couple of affairs and is a very real alcoholic. Her and her many sisters duked it out on a daily basis, and had a kind of Lord of the Flies thing going on.

She was a party girl back in the day.. got pregnant as a teen, guy is black, she's white, she liked him because he was exciting, flamboyant. She got her act together and is now a computer programmer and got her son though his Junior year.. pushing to college. She's very smart, but not intellectual, like at all. Doesn't like.. books, blech. Or weird stuff, unless it's funny.

Her values seem to shift around a bit.. god, this is kind of sounding bad isn't it? Mostly they kind of take on whatever is around her. But she always tends towards the rough & tumble & horse sense. If she gets pissed at somebody, and I'm hoping it takes a bit, she really just really wants to hit them, mostly.

Her second very long term boyfriend is an absolute bore, she claims she ended up with him because she wanted 'normal', didn't work.

She dresses pretty sharp at work. She buys a whole new work wardrobe every fall. Casually, she's just kind of a jeans a t-shirt type of girl. But, she secretly wants to put rhinestones on everything and wear a feather boa, but feel self conscious about doing it. Watches tons of trashy reality TV. Hates meetings and any kind of confinement.

She doesn't like feelings, nope.. not to talk about them.

She walks like she's going to kick somebody's ass, and likes upbeat dance music. Does not like holding hands or PDA. Likes to drink and watch people. She has in fact raced against me in taking a piss when coincidentally splitting off to the restrooms simultaneously. Only after the fact did I know there was even a contest.

Quotes:

"I know I just look like a small blonde girl, but in my mind I'm 7' tall and Darth Vader."

"I am a citizen of the Hip Hop Nation."

"I just can't stay mad at people, even when I should. I just can't remember it."

Hmmm.. I dunno. I guess I really like her because she just is so sensual to me, and also she's a fighter. When I first met her she was on the heavy side, and even then she had this really engaging way she lives in her skin. And she has absolutely near zero abstraction ability. When she talks about a situation, she is talking about a specific person and specific instance.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

sounds estp or istp

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

She sounds down-to-earth and fun. Had a hard life though but that seems to keep her grounded. I want to say ISTP too, but thing is, I've never known a female ISTP to secretly want to wear feather boas and rhinestones.

Anew Leaf

Could be ISTP or ISFP.... but leaning towards ISTP.

In my limited experience ISTPs are less inclined to showcase inferior Fe than their INTP counterparts do. The few I have known have been sort of laid back pleasant on the outside, and as I have gotten to know them more... they get sort of less sweet and more businesslike... Which always made me feel like I was doing something wrong, until I realized they were actually feeling comfortable enough with me to not worry about presenting that pleasant face to the world as much. I had one close ISTP friend in highschool who got super girly sweet and flirty when she was into a guy. Otherwise she was very matter of fact and down to earth with people.

ISFP's have that same Fi-dom that I do that can make them reluctant to discuss feelings... but I have experienced them being extremely sweet and warm once you crack the shell a little bit and let the Fi goo ooze out. The ones I have known haven't taken too long to get some kind of sweetness out of them even if it isn't heavy F chat.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I was going to say ISTP too. And I know an ISTP that can be very girly.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I think discussing personal feelings make ISTPs uncomfortable, unless it's their own idea to do so. If it's their idea then they'll do so quite well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Giggly Nice to know about the feeling thing.

STP sounds about right. I never really get a girly vibe off of her, the rhinestone thing mostly is kind of a flashy spectacle vibe. And her wardrobe is always bought at some low end department store, like ShopKo, or Target. Anything else would be a waste of money, doesn't like shopping. I do see the gooey Fi, though.. that's the part the intrigues me most.

MBTI
    ENTP

Another vote for ISTP. She sounds fun, good luck.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post

STP sounds about right. I never really get a girly vibe off of her, the rhinestone thing mostly is kind of a flashy spectacle vibe. And her wardrobe is always bought at some low end department store, like ShopKo, or Target. Anything else would be a waste of money, doesn't like shopping. I do see the gooey Fi, though.. that's the part the intrigues me most.
    I feel like ISTPs have this gooey secret Fe that is kind of like secret Fi. You just have to tap into it with the right tools. Hmm... you should practice on @Randomnity or @jixmixfix to get some test runs in...

P.S. I did a trial run with jix.... Pro Tip: Be willing to buy him dinner or he won't commit.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post

ISTP's have Fe though. It's just on lockdown until they've logically decided to do otherwise.