• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this chick I dig.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I'm thinking about actually pushing for getting something started. I feel fairly confident.. maybe. But I am so terrible at typing people, especially people I know well.. yeah doesn't make much sense does it? Here's what I've got:

Keep in mind that: She kinda had a rough upbringing. Her mom is a self obsessed, well.. ho, had more than a couple of affairs and is a very real alcoholic. Her and her many sisters duked it out on a daily basis, and had a kind of Lord of the Flies thing going on.

She was a party girl back in the day.. got pregnant as a teen, guy is black, she's white, she liked him because he was exciting, flamboyant. She got her act together and is now a computer programmer and got her son though his Junior year.. pushing to college. She's very smart, but not intellectual, like at all. Doesn't like.. books, blech. Or weird stuff, unless it's funny.

Her values seem to shift around a bit.. god, this is kind of sounding bad isn't it? Mostly they kind of take on whatever is around her. But she always tends towards the rough & tumble & horse sense. If she gets pissed at somebody, and I'm hoping it takes a bit, she really just really wants to hit them, mostly.

Her second very long term boyfriend is an absolute bore, she claims she ended up with him because she wanted 'normal', didn't work.

She dresses pretty sharp at work. She buys a whole new work wardrobe every fall. Casually, she's just kind of a jeans a t-shirt type of girl. But, she secretly wants to put rhinestones on everything and wear a feather boa, but feel self conscious about doing it. Watches tons of trashy reality TV. Hates meetings and any kind of confinement.

She doesn't like feelings, nope.. not to talk about them.

She walks like she's going to kick somebody's ass, and likes upbeat dance music. Does not like holding hands or PDA. Likes to drink and watch people. She has in fact raced against me in taking a piss when coincidentally splitting off to the restrooms simultaneously. Only after the fact did I know there was even a contest.

Quotes:

"I know I just look like a small blonde girl, but in my mind I'm 7' tall and Darth Vader."

"I am a citizen of the Hip Hop Nation."

"I just can't stay mad at people, even when I should. I just can't remember it."

Hmmm.. I dunno. I guess I really like her because she just is so sensual to me, and also she's a fighter. When I first met her she was on the heavy side, and even then she had this really engaging way she lives in her skin. And she has absolutely near zero abstraction ability. When she talks about a situation, she is talking about a specific person and specific instance.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sounds estp or istp

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She sounds down-to-earth and fun. Had a hard life though but that seems to keep her grounded. I want to say ISTP too, but thing is, I've never known a female ISTP to secretly want to wear feather boas and rhinestones. :thelook:

A

Anew Leaf

Could be ISTP or ISFP.... but leaning towards ISTP.

In my limited experience ISTPs are less inclined to showcase inferior Fe than their INTP counterparts do. The few I have known have been sort of laid back pleasant on the outside, and as I have gotten to know them more... they get sort of less sweet and more businesslike... Which always made me feel like I was doing something wrong, until I realized they were actually feeling comfortable enough with me to not worry about presenting that pleasant face to the world as much. I had one close ISTP friend in highschool who got super girly sweet and flirty when she was into a guy. Otherwise she was very matter of fact and down to earth with people.

ISFP's have that same Fi-dom that I do that can make them reluctant to discuss feelings... but I have experienced them being extremely sweet and warm once you crack the shell a little bit and let the Fi goo ooze out. The ones I have known haven't taken too long to get some kind of sweetness out of them even if it isn't heavy F chat.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was going to say ISTP too. And I know an ISTP that can be very girly.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think discussing personal feelings make ISTPs uncomfortable, unless it's their own idea to do so. If it's their idea then they'll do so quite well.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] Nice to know about the feeling thing.

STP sounds about right. I never really get a girly vibe off of her, the rhinestone thing mostly is kind of a flashy spectacle vibe. And her wardrobe is always bought at some low end department store, like ShopKo, or Target. Anything else would be a waste of money, doesn't like shopping. I do see the gooey Fi, though.. that's the part the intrigues me most.

A

Anew Leaf

STP sounds about right. I never really get a girly vibe off of her, the rhinestone thing mostly is kind of a flashy spectacle vibe. And her wardrobe is always bought at some low end department store, like ShopKo, or Target. Anything else would be a waste of money, doesn't like shopping. I do see the gooey Fi, though.. that's the part the intrigues me most.

I feel like ISTPs have this gooey secret Fe that is kind of like secret Fi. You just have to tap into it with the right tools. Hmm... you should practice on [MENTION=206]Randomnity[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] to get some test runs in... ;)

P.S. I did a trial run with jix.... Pro Tip: Be willing to buy him dinner or he won't commit. :dry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ISTP's have Fe though. It's just on lockdown until they've logically decided to do otherwise.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I feel like ISTPs have this gooey secret Fe that is kind of like secret Fi. You just have to tap into it with the right tools. Hmm... you should practice on [MENTION=206]Randomnity[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] to get some test runs in... ;)

P.S. I did a trial run with jix.... Pro Tip: Be willing to buy him dinner or he won't commit. :dry:

Test run? pshhhh nice try though :). The only thing I can say about Fe is that I tend to really appreciate when people do nice things for me truth is no one really seems to care about our feelings very much.:dry: and I'll get defensive if anyone fucks with that person who is doing nice things for me.:wubbie: In terms of me showing Fe I suck really bad at it and there is probably not much I can really do about that. :doh: I guess I need some kind of ENFJ gf :)

A

Anew Leaf

Test run? pshhhh nice try though :). The only thing I can say about Fe is that I tend to really appreciate when people do nice things for me truth is no one really seems to care about our feelings very much.:dry: and I'll get defensive if anyone fucks with that person who is doing nice things for me.:wubbie: In terms of me showing Fe I suck really bad at it and there is probably not much I can really do about that. :doh:

Well, [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION]... you have your work cut out for you!

(P.S. I'd start with letting him use any extra garage space for doing auto/bike stuff. Then bake him his favorite cookies.... and well, go from there!)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Well, [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION]... you have your work cut out for you!

(P.S. I'd start with letting him use any extra garage space for doing auto/bike stuff. Then bake him his favorite cookies.... and well, go from there!)

Well I'm not sure if it's really Fe but it could be Fi too I think ISTPs need someone who can "undersand their feelings' without asking them a whole lot of logical questions. I notice when people ask me if something is wrong i'll be like "nothing" even though something might be wrong we tend to hide that sort of thing.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I'm not an expert, but the description in the OP screams ESTP to me.

She sounds pretty rad and lots of fun, possibly a bit risky to get into a relationship with if she isn't ready for one.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Oh yeah and IF the show of emotion is fake It is very irritating to the ISTP has to be genuine.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

So, is that what this forum is to you.. some sort of sordid dating simulator? Typology is serious business.

:doh: I meant Fe. I did this thing a while back, where I could see people were dumping work on her, and she felt unappreciated. So, when I have her do some significant work for me, I'd give her a mini candy bar, once even a gold star. It's pretty ridiculous, but she'd just be so visibly happy about it, and everything was immediately OK. Is that some sort of inferior Fe reaction?

Well I'm not sure if it's really Fe but it could be Fi too I think ISTPs need someone who can "undersand their feelings' without asking them a whole lot of logical questions. I notice when people ask me if something is wrong i'll be like "nothing" even though something might be wrong we tend to hide that sort of thing.

Yeah, I noticed she gets a bit stressed on how she doesn't feel like she makes the sense that she think she could. She ends up explaining a lot of stuff, but I think it's just to get people off her back.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, this may not be the final word, but it looks like it's a no go. Yesterday we had a chat and there was very unmistakable attraction, and nervousness and diarrhea of the mouth on both our parts. So, wanting to keep work/romance as separate as possible, I e-mailed her for her number after work and didn't get a response. So, just chatted her up now, just casual stuff, and she was a different type of nervous and was dropping giant hints that she was uncomfortable. So, I'm not sure what's happening, but it's out of my hands. I'm kind of dissapointed/relieved.

G

Ginkgo

Okay, I'm thinking about actually pushing for getting something started. I feel fairly confident.. maybe. But I am so terrible at typing people, especially people I know well.. yeah doesn't make much sense does it? Here's what I've got:

Keep in mind that: She kinda had a rough upbringing. Her mom is a self obsessed, well.. ho, had more than a couple of affairs and is a very real alcoholic. Her and her many sisters duked it out on a daily basis, and had a kind of Lord of the Flies thing going on.

She was a party girl back in the day.. got pregnant as a teen, guy is black, she's white, she liked him because he was exciting, flamboyant. She got her act together and is now a computer programmer and got her son though his Junior year.. pushing to college. She's very smart, but not intellectual, like at all. Doesn't like.. books, blech. Or weird stuff, unless it's funny.

Her values seem to shift around a bit.. god, this is kind of sounding bad isn't it? Mostly they kind of take on whatever is around her. But she always tends towards the rough & tumble & horse sense. If she gets pissed at somebody, and I'm hoping it takes a bit, she really just really wants to hit them, mostly.

Her second very long term boyfriend is an absolute bore, she claims she ended up with him because she wanted 'normal', didn't work.

She dresses pretty sharp at work. She buys a whole new work wardrobe every fall. Casually, she's just kind of a jeans a t-shirt type of girl. But, she secretly wants to put rhinestones on everything and wear a feather boa, but feel self conscious about doing it. Watches tons of trashy reality TV. Hates meetings and any kind of confinement.

She doesn't like feelings, nope.. not to talk about them.

She walks like she's going to kick somebody's ass, and likes upbeat dance music. Does not like holding hands or PDA. Likes to drink and watch people. She has in fact raced against me in taking a piss when coincidentally splitting off to the restrooms simultaneously. Only after the fact did I know there was even a contest.

Quotes:

"I know I just look like a small blonde girl, but in my mind I'm 7' tall and Darth Vader."

"I am a citizen of the Hip Hop Nation."

"I just can't stay mad at people, even when I should. I just can't remember it."

Hmmm.. I dunno. I guess I really like her because she just is so sensual to me, and also she's a fighter. When I first met her she was on the heavy side, and even then she had this really engaging way she lives in her skin. And she has absolutely near zero abstraction ability. When she talks about a situation, she is talking about a specific person and specific instance.

Who cares?

Have some taquitoes instead!!!

beef-taquitos-recipe-photo-420-FF0207FOODA04.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like girls better than taquitos (at the moment).