• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Oh WAAAAAHHH, you're not an INFJ!"

G

Glycerine

hahaha I didn't know about all those incidences. She's a peculiar INFJ (if she is one).... that's all I know.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well as I explained earlier, it's one of the only logical possibiliities, since I'm a Fe user and a Ni user, but not Se-dom, Fe-dom or an ISTP.

Two, I had to create this thread to get everyone to shaddup about my type in other unrelated threads.

I'm honestly not sure how this type "logically" follows function theory or holistic type descriptions, unless you were in an Ni/Ti loop, which you clearly are not with your level of energy and expressiveness that you've admitted to also having IRL.

It doesn't add up in Jungian theory or holistic type descriptions.

G

Glycerine

How about join the INFJs forum? If it's completely foreign to you after being there for a week, then you are most likely not an INFJ....lol

I don't get the Ni "beating the dead horse" syndrome from you because strong Ni users typically want to incorporate as many nuances as possible so they tend to beat the dead horse til its unrecognizable.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How about join the INFJs forum? If it's completely foreign to you after being there for a week, then you are most likely not an INFJ....lol

The fluffy layout alone scared me off. And reading the posts there made my metaphorical cock shrivel into NF-approved vegan tofu.

Can't I be an atypical INFJ? Aren't INFJs supposed to be *uNiQuE*??

Fuck this shit. I'm ENTP.

G

Glycerine

The fluffy layout alone scared me off. And reading the posts there made my metaphorical cock shrivel into NF-approved vegan tofu.

Although basically all ENFJ subforums drive me up the wall, I can relate to the motivations and thinking at a very basic level.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
*WAAHHHHHHHHH* I"M a dead horse waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
why...are you stalking me so hard? :thelook:

:ninja:

I think I shall start 'stalking' you on the forums, and by that I mean reading your posts and pointing out inconsistencies. If there is a rule against that, then I'll simply read your posts and note the inconsistencies without comment. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think I shall start 'stalking' you on the forums, and by that I mean reading your posts and pointing out inconsistencies. If there is a rule against that, then I'll simply read your posts and note the inconsistencies without comment. :)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPQCDdUoZCI&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it has to do with your belief that MBTI is an illegitimate system designed to put people in boxes. it isn't

You're making assumptions. Never did I say it is an illegitimate system designed to put people into boxes; I merely said that it's too simplistic to actually explain human behavior and motivations.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're making assumptions. Never did I say it is an illegitimate system designed to put people into boxes; I merely said that it's too simplistic to actually explain human behavior and motivations.

in that case, it was a misinterpretation, not an assumption.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you really going to go down the route of semantical arguments?

I'm not arguing anything. I'm simply taking fault for my mistake, as opposed to what you thought was my mistake. knowing specifically where you went wrong is crucial to help prevent similar mistakes in the future.

Wanderer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

HEY. NOT ALL NF's ARE VEGANS. I AM A CARNIVORE.
Less so than I used to be, but still. I resent that implication.

You're either an ESTP or an ENTP, imo, but I was going to refrain from posting further to avoid feeding the troll.
troll-line-m2645.jpg

Seriously guys..

1269819109162s.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no INFJ would have a dog's anus as their avatar. case closed

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no INFJ would have a dog's anus as their avatar. case closed

Your argument is invalid. To say that no INFJs would have a dog's anus as their avatar is simply not true, as contradicted by [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] herself.

To base your argument on someone else's typing based on their avatar choice is not type related -- even if it did it would have very little correlation to what the cognition of the person are.

In other words avatar choice != cognition

edit: hurdur didn't realize she's now ENTP lol *shrugs*