First 45678 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If you went crazy with Se by the age of 21, you are not an INxJ. It would be your inferior function.

I'm not giving you your definitive type by any stretch of the imagination, but on the other hand I do not buy you as INFJ in the slightest.

You've admitted yourself that "Fe is a chore" and that by your early 20's you're already "going crazy with Se."

ENTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ESFP....

Do you really think you'd be an Fe dom if Fe is a chore?

My reference to your attention seeking is not simply in reference to you questioning type or making threads. It's your whole presentation, which is decidedly un-INFJ-like..

You have so much Pe.

I see more similarity between you and me than to any INFJ on this entire forum. Not that I think we're the same type, but I'm saying it's much more likely that you're an Se or Ne type.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If you went crazy with Se by the age of 21, you are not an INxJ. It would be your inferior function.

I'm not giving you your definitive type by any stretch of the imagination, but on the other hand I do not buy you as INFJ in the slightest.

You've admitted yourself that "Fe is a chore" and that by your early 20's you're already "going crazy with Se."

ENTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ESFP....

Do you really think you'd be an Fe dom if Fe is a chore?

My reference to your attention seeking is not simply in reference to you questioning type or making threads. It's your whole presentation, which is decidedly un-INFJ-like..

You have so much Pe.

I see more similarity between you and me than to any INFJ on this entire forum. Not that I think we're the same type, but I'm saying it's much more likely that you're an Se or Ne type.
    Then why did you rule out the ENTP and ENFP from your menu? Do I not have an N flavor?

EDIT: I went nuts with the Se around 14-15. It's mellowing out much more now. IDK though - I had a really strict upbringing by my adoptive father when he got sole custody of me at 13, so I wonder if that was just more general rebellion than anything having to do with Se. Or if acting out rebellion (as opposed to entertaining the thought of it) is inextricably linked with Se...
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't entirely rule out ENTP. It's just that going crazy with Se would apply more to the Se types or to ENTJ in my guesses for you.

You could be ENTP.

Se or Ne type, with tertiary Fe, would make sense...ergo, ExTP.

Or ISTP if you don't think you're an Se dom.

I doubt FP if you feel like Fi is a foreign country. You also don't seem to have Fi "sensitivity" or "touchiness" like an Fi dom/aux, despite your stated high limbic score.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't entirely rule out ENTP. It's just that going crazy with Se would apply more to the Se types or to ENTJ in my guesses for you.

You could be ENTP.

Se or Ne type, with tertiary Fe, would make sense...ergo, ExTP.

Or ISTP if you don't think you're an Se dom.

I doubt FP if you feel like Fi is a foreign country. You also don't seem to have Fi "sensitivity" or "touchiness" like an Fi dom/aux, despite your stated high limbic score.
    Yeah, ISTPs = strong and silent type.

I think you can see where I don't qualify.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    Well...I mean...ENTJ makes a little more sense...imho...(sorry I'm not being very helpful here). At least on the forum you come across as ExTx. You do seem like a Perceiver as well...HOWEVER...I know that ADD & ADHD can present itself in this same way. So I'm assuming you don't identify with the ENTJ descriptions? Nor ESTP? ESTPs are AWESOME!!!
    Missed this one...

Yes, I have ADHD. A pretty bad case of it, too. Was diagnosed with it in elementary school, and haven't much grown out of it, aside from the fact that I don't kick things over accidentally as a result of fidgeting too much anymore.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    GONE

Wait @mrcockburn if you test repeatedly as ENTJ how in the world do you get INFJ??

The audacity of some ESTPs

i think @Jonnyboy also read your thread about how you dumped your ENTJ bf. You big meanie

You dont seem insulted or hurt by these posts just aggravated people disagree with you. How dare we! And you dont give a dang, you are digging your heels in and going in our faces. Playfully but also defiantly. Sounds like ESTP.

"Lllluuuuuuke! I am your Fader!"
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@mrcockburn just drop MBTI and head over to socionics, no more confusion

for all your testing needs: http://www.socionics.us/tests/1/0.htm
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

@mrcockburn

Even the more textually verbose among our kind, or the more tapped-into-inner-ESTP of our kind may operate with palpable energy --BUT just in short, quick bursts. We tend to use a measured speech punctuated by a lot of pauses. There is nothing in your online presentation that suggests you and the INFJ type have anything substantial in common, but your interest is groovy.

If you have Ni, it's being held under the chokeline by Se & Fe with a fucking vengeance. Seriously.

Also, do you actually care what your type is or is this just for grins or both?

@Uwace

Were you aware that this forum is known as Typology Central? And that mrcockburn created this thread in order to solicit peer typing? #factcheck#
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Senior Member TenebrousReflection's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Why rule out ENFP or ENTP? I only doubt ExFP because Fi, to me, is batshit crazy. I don't get it and don't get why it exists. Not to devalue it - just that it's not my native language at all. Fe I can at least see the purpose of. It makes people more compliant and enables you to accomplish things much easier - as opposed to having to break your back for average results like the average Joe. Or worse, making enemies that completely obstruct your goals.

Fe is like yeast - can't make bread (as in $$$) rise without it. It can also make people sick, but it's still necessary.

And I'm not a Te-dom, so we can rule that out immediately.

If there's going to be any debate about the legitimacy of my INFJ typing, then here are my proposed alternatives:

- ENFJ
    - ENTP
    - ESTP (but I'm really not Se dom. I didn't even develop Se until later in life, and then I went crazy with it. )
    - ENFP, if we can just ignore the F part and assume Ne-Te loop.
    Based on your earlier post talkign about patterns, that sounded like strong Ne to me - something INFJs are not known for, but xNxPs have. Since you see a lack of Fi, then its probably safe to rule out the xNFPs from your possibilities. Your description of how you use Fe also sounds a bit more like how a thinker would use it as a suplimental process ("I seem to understand social norms, now how can I use this to my benefit" - if that sounds like you, then I would consider the possibility of being an xNTP - an ENTP uses Fe as their tertiary function, and INTPs use Fe as their inferior function.

paraphrasing from "was that really me" by Naomi Quenk

INFJs under stress tend to display their inferior function (Se) in the following ways.
    Obsessive focus on external data
    Overindulgence in sensual pleasures
    Adversarial attitude toward the outer world

INTPs have the following traits under stress...
    Logic emphasized to extreme
    Hypersensitivity in relationships
    Emotionalism

ENTPs have the following traits under stress...
    Withdrawl and depression
    Obsessiveness
    Focus on the body

These are what Quenk considers to be the more common reactions to extreme stress of those types, and at least in my case, I exhibit one of my inferior INFP traits strongly and the other two svery seldom, so don't take as a all ____ type do this.

Hope that gives you something to consider - best of luck in your search for self.
    (keys2cognition) Fi (47.6), Ne (36.8), Fe (36.8), Si (31.6), Ti (29.7), Ni (27.4), Te (17.2) Se (12.5) - subject to change - last updated 11JAN2012
    * Making consicious effort to improve my Fe...
    My Johari window
    My Nohari window