User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 120

  1. #31

    Default

    I just think it is cute how you react to estp.


    ...estp

  2. #32
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I just think it is cute how you react to estp.


    ...estp
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  3. #33
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    You smell of tertiary Fe..but you don't set off my notorious ENTP radar...

    ESTP.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #34
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Not to add on to the dog pile, but you sound a lot like my ESTP dance partner and roommate. Seriously.

    Out of curiosity, what are your attitudes toward ISxJ men?
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  5. #35
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Not to add on to the dog pile, but you sound a lot like my ESTP dance partner and roommate. Seriously.

    Out of curiosity, what are your attitudes toward ISxJ men?
    I just love em!! Their senses of humor are TOTALLY underrated. I got one yesterday to fall on and knock over a magazine rack in laughter the other day - and this was just in line at the supermarket. Imagine taking them to the pub.

    Anyone who says ISxJs are boring/can't laugh clearly haven't spent more than 5 minutes with any of them (in person).
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  6. #36
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I just love em!! Their senses of humor are TOTALLY underrated. I got one yesterday to fall on and knock over a magazine rack in laughter the other day - and this was just in line at the supermarket. Imagine taking them to the pub.

    Anyone who says ISxJs are boring/can't laugh clearly haven't spent more than 5 minutes with any of them (in person).


    You my dear just made my evening
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Their senses of humor are TOTALLY underrated.

    Anyone who says ISxJs are boring/can't laugh clearly haven't spent more than 5 minutes alone with any of them.
    this, with my bolded addition

  8. #38
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    RE: ESTP accusations

    *bathes in Nix*

    What. Do I have to do. To cure myself of ESTP?

    The test results show that I indeed have high levels of E and T, but it's a false positive. I swear to god I'll wear a condom next time!!

    Oh wait you wanted me to react.

    then:
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  9. #39
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    RE: ESTP accusations

    *bathes in Nix*

    What. Do I have to do. To cure myself of ESTP?

    The test results show that I indeed have high levels of E and T, but it's a false positive. I swear to god I'll wear a condom next time!!

    Oh wait you wanted me to react.

    then:
    Are you saying you test INFJ cockburn? On what tests?

  10. #40
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    Are you saying you test INFJ cockburn? On what tests?
    I test ENTJ on just about every test, including being "professionally" diagnosed as that by an in-person practitioner (this was before I knew anything about MBTI - my class just required that.)

    Usually 55-60% E and 90-100% T.

    I am limbic on the Big 5 scale though. Sometimes I wonder if that's what makes me think I'm an F.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] 13 signs you're a classic INFJ
    By highlander in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 09:03 AM
  2. [INFJ] How can you tell if an INFJ likes your company?
    By briochick in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:35 PM
  3. [INFJ] How do you encourage an INFJ, or, How do you know if an INFJ has lost interest in you
    By Spring in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:52 PM
  4. You're on an island. With a television.
    By disregard in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:40 AM
  5. [INFJ] Can you really know an INFJ?
    By amelie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO