• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jesus, intuitor or sensor?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've had a few doubts about myself as a sensor, since I like abstract theory, for an example. :shock: I also read a lot, I am quite nerdy (roleplaying, computer games, big stargate SG1 fan etc). And I can sit still for days, in fact, I more often than not do that. Studying history, astronomy, watching movies, talking to a few friends about new ideas and concepts.
And i'm one hell of a long-term planner.
Maybe I was doing those tests wrong? :shock:

Since I just learned that Whatever was an "undercover" ENTP disguised as an ESTP made me jump five feet off my chair :shock: She was even more of an ESTP than I ever was :shock:

Responses, feedback...? Please?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
;) I merely projected ESTP- easy to do on an online forum! :tongue:

no need to drag that up :dry:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh, I didn't mean to crack down on you or anything :) As far as i'm concerned you're like the nicest person on here :wubbie:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, i've read it lots of times on different places. Doesn't fit in at all since I am an unpredictable, rule-hating bastard with a messy home and excentric tastes in just about everyting :happy:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love ISTP's, but i'm not an introvert, however much I like them. :(

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just finished doing this test:
Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes

Took roughly a couple of minutes to ponder each question.
The results are however weird. Very, very weird. :(

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.7)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************ (24.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************** (46.2)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.1)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.8)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.7)
average use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFJ

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
You're whoever you want to be. An ESTP, ENTP or whatever other label doesn't change that.

But to answer your question... having jesus as ESTP sits better with me than other types. Afterall, if you turn ENTP... we'll have 0 ESTPs on the forum.

About the cognitive test... you're suppose to go with your gut feelings and do it quickly... spending minutes pondering over every single item doesn't really work.

I cannot see you as INXJ in any way. :dry:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think the I/E difference is a scam. I should have said STP

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:) I've read up on ESTPs a lot- and know a few in real life- you seem very much like them to me.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This test says I should consider ENTJ and INFJ. I've always identified most with the ENTJ description but frowned on it, because they seem so heartless(somebody will no doubt start beating the living crap out of me for saying that). And I am not heartless. And I can be quite impulsive, but I do like to plan things. I've got my life figured out already, with plans in a few different directions.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:) I've read up on ESTPs a lot- and know a few in real life- you seem very much like them to me.

Yeah. Might be, but I always feel like acting when i'm on the forum. Like i'm somehow incincere. Minor difficulties with english + cultural differences probably also accounts for some misconceptions.

redacted

ENTJ seems quite possible. Te/Ni/Se

talking a lot about concepts and ideas doesn't seem very ESxPish.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ seems quite possible. Te/Ni/Se

talking a lot about concepts and ideas doesn't seem very ESxPish.

That has been one of my primary concerns, yes.
I spend a damn lot of time talking about several current and future projects with a few people whom I am or will be working with.

Long-term project #1:
Start up business operations (bar/cafe)
+ possible expansion?
+ side ideas, like concerts?

Near-future project:
A band wich I and one other individual is going to start up in a month or two.
I got us sponsors a few days ago. Big music shop.

Long-term side plan:
Getting a higher education.
Applied for behavioural sciences, medical studies and a lot of other ones.
Have my hopes up for behavioural sciences though.

Short-term hobby planning:
Brainstorming about modifying a roleplaying game to be more "cloak & dagger" with a friend.

These were just a few. I am always brainstorming and I tend to get things done.

redacted

ENTJ makes sense then.

they aren't all heartless. i know 2 nice ENTJs.

and one sociopath one :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sure seem like an ESTP to me.

I also enjoy similar supposedly N activities. But come on, if N's can play sports, S's can read books. :laugh:

I also really, really like planning things. Perhaps an ENTJ would be more likely to actually follow through on his plans though....

I don't know any ENTJs in real life, but I know 2 ENTPs quite well (plus some acquaintances) and you really don't remind me of them at all. You seem different from the ENTPs on the forum too....not that that's a bad thing, of course. :)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dissonance: Wish that I could find what's right.

Well, how can I know for certain? Trying to figure that out.
I'm such a damn actor in many cases. I really have to get into the essence of who I really, really am to start analyzing.

I probably have a lot of different ways of being, because i'm excentric. It's probably because I raised myself more or less. Don't get me wrong, my parents were present, I just thought them to be wrong and did things my own way without informing them.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, i've read it lots of times on different places. Doesn't fit in at all since I am an unpredictable, rule-hating bastard with a messy home and excentric tastes in just about everyting :happy:

Now that confuses me because hubby is all of those and has tested ESTJ.

I just posted on another thread about something and am wondering, since you know about it, if they have two particular characteristics he does.

1) He's always noticing/finding stuff on the ground, in abandoned shopping carts, beside the road, etc... things laying there I never notice.

2) He's always super aware of his surroundings.. pulling me out of the way of other shoppers or scanning over my head (taller) while talking instead of looking at me when we're out in public.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not oblivious to my surroundings, I can sharpen myself when I need it. But usually i'm inside my head, thinking a lot, or trying to express it into words. I talk a LOT sometimes. Yet at other times I can stay quiet. And in public when i'm walking with someone, especially my girlfriend, I always look at the person straight in the eyes instead of talking and not looking. IE: I use everything; eyes/facial expressions/body language and verbal assault on my victims. :)

All i'm sure of is my extroversion and my Thinking preference. That makes me.. E.T. ? :happy: