User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 61

  1. #41
    Senior Member redcheerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay...just seconds in but it really doesn't sound like ne speak @redcheerio!!
    Yeah weird, hey? Cuz then I find other posts that maybe sound like Ne. So I'm confused. And usually I recognize other ENTPs pretty quickly.

  2. #42
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    yeah...hmm...i have no idea...just read the whole thing and..i can't point to anything and say yeah that's exactly right or that makes sense...none of it seems to really define things in the way that i understand them...so...i'm just left not knowing...it's bothering me! must solve the puzzle!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #43
    Senior Member redcheerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah...hmm...i have no idea...just read the whole thing and..i can't point to anything and say yeah that's exactly right or that makes sense...none of it seems to really define things in the way that i understand them...so...i'm just left not knowing...it's bothering me! must solve the puzzle!!
    Me too!



    (Yet not enough to actually spend time looking into it, only wondering and thinking I'll investigate later.... )

  4. #44
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    haha me too!!! for a second it really really bothers me tho!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #45
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Alright. Let's try this again. I've been relaxing on analyzing how I think and kind of going with the flow with my life right now. I feel jovial, a nice sense of coolness, actually solidifying my thoughts on whether I am a T or F. The way I have been acting as of late is T - dom/aux., I have been much more expressive as of late and my ideas and thoughts freely flow from my lips. It's nice not being couped up within myself and letting myself interact with those around me. This helps me decide on my thoughts of extroversion and introversion with extroversion quickly taking the lead. So I believe we have for sureties sake ExTx. I doubt anyone would believe me if I said I were an S... I don't think I am either, but I still won't give up the thought that ESTP might be an option if realizations come with time. As of now I see myself as intuitive dominant simply because existing within the present seems difficult even when I am actively engaged with my environment (Not saying S's don't daydream merely a requirement is being in sync with your environment and that does not happen unless I force myself to do so... We're back to ENTx (with confidence this time ).

    Te or Ne.

    I remember being asked a few questions. The first that comes to mind is my idea on efficiency. I love something that is streamlined. All the pieces work as they are supposed to with little effort at all. Everything falling into place precisely when needed. Would I say that it's a top priority... Yes, I would. It seems like trying to make a better system and getting work (I make pizza's) done as quickly as physically possible. I don't know if that is a tell on the actual function though. I think describing how this is done is probably the best way to determine which function is leading. I believe I learn what the tool is used for, not so much what it's created out of... The components of it need to be understood before I can actually alter the system. Through that I should learn how the machinery, whatever it may be should be used.

    As for the movie question. I'm usually trying to figure out what they could've done better with plot structure as well as create a sequel if possible.

    Hm... I think that was all. Any other questions? I'll try to stop being so mysterious, hahaha. I appreciate the help.

  6. #46
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Alright. Let's try this again. I've been relaxing on analyzing how I think and kind of going with the flow with my life right now. I feel jovial, a nice sense of coolness, actually solidifying my thoughts on whether I am a T or F. The way I have been acting as of late is T - dom/aux., I have been much more expressive as of late and my ideas and thoughts freely flow from my lips. It's nice not being couped up within myself and letting myself interact with those around me. This helps me decide on my thoughts of extroversion and introversion with extroversion quickly taking the lead. So I believe we have for sureties sake ExTx. I doubt anyone would believe me if I said I were an S... I don't think I am either, but I still won't give up the thought that ESTP might be an option if realizations come with time. As of now I see myself as intuitive dominant simply because existing within the present seems difficult even when I am actively engaged with my environment (Not saying S's don't daydream merely a requirement is being in sync with your environment and that does not happen unless I force myself to do so... We're back to ENTx (with confidence this time ).

    Te or Ne.

    I remember being asked a few questions. The first that comes to mind is my idea on efficiency. I love something that is streamlined. All the pieces work as they are supposed to with little effort at all. Everything falling into place precisely when needed. Would I say that it's a top priority... Yes, I would. It seems like trying to make a better system and getting work (I make pizza's) done as quickly as physically possible. I don't know if that is a tell on the actual function though. I think describing how this is done is probably the best way to determine which function is leading. I believe I learn what the tool is used for, not so much what it's created out of... The components of it need to be understood before I can actually alter the system. Through that I should learn how the machinery, whatever it may be should be used.

    As for the movie question. I'm usually trying to figure out what they could've done better with plot structure as well as create a sequel if possible.

    Hm... I think that was all. Any other questions? I'll try to stop being so mysterious, hahaha. I appreciate the help.
    hey look! it's the new elfboy!

    p.s. i iz yanking yo chain.

    i just see you as ENTP - can't pinpoint why, it is just. like why is a grapefruit a grape and also a fruit? no idea. that's why it's a mystery.

  7. #47
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    We're back to ENTx (with confidence this time

    I remember being asked a few questions. The first that comes to mind is my idea on efficiency. I love something that is streamlined. All the pieces work as they are supposed to with little effort at all. Everything falling into place precisely when needed. Would I say that it's a top priority... Yes, I would. It seems like trying to make a better system and getting work (I make pizza's) done as quickly as physically possible. I don't know if that is a tell on the actual function though. I think describing how this is done is probably the best way to determine which function is leading. I believe I learn what the tool is used for, not so much what it's created out of... The components of it need to be understood before I can actually alter the system. Through that I should learn how the machinery, whatever it may be should be used.
    This sounds almost too.... abstract, to fall cleanly in the realm of Te.

    As for the movie question. I'm usually trying to figure out what they could've done better with plot structure as well as create a sequel if possible.
    And this sounds TiNe to me.... but the fact that you automatically switched "book" to "movie" makes me think NeTi

  8. #48
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post



    This sounds almost too.... abstract, to fall cleanly in the realm of Te.



    And this sounds TiNe to me.... but the fact that you automatically switched "book" to "movie" makes me think NeTi
    Yes, madam. I suppose we can say I am... I think I'm in just the mood to accept it.

  9. #49
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Yes, madam. I suppose we can say I am... I think I'm in just the mood to accept it.
    p.s. "decisiveness" is like the definition of ENTJ... so.... odds are you are not an ENTJ .

  10. #50
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    p.s. "decisiveness" is like the definition of ENTJ... so.... odds are you are not an ENTJ .
    What if you're decisive in your indecisiveness? This kind of thinking is what got me into my mess... Now feel the power of contradiction!

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Am I an ENTP or an ENFP?
    By BatmanFanatic in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 03:56 PM
  2. [ENTP] I am really an ENTP?
    By cless986 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:45 PM
  3. I'm really not an ENTP...am I?
    By Amethyst in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:26 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Am I an ENTP or ENFP?
    By HeraldofHope in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM
  5. I am Not, an INTP
    By Anonymous in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO