• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TG's Typing Thread

T

ThatGirl

I don't know how much time I will have to put into this thread. The rules are, please don't read anyone elses answers until you have submitted your contribution. Then feel free to type others as well.

Okay this is supposed to take the mbti question and add a new interpretive way of typing people from them.

What YOU do:

1) Post the mbti questions for whatever test you take.

2) In one sentence, rephrase the question in your own words, as you read the question.

3) In one sentence, provide a brief explination for your answer.

To score, you do not look at the answer itself, you look at the function used to answer the question. Note the function used. At the end, tally up what you believed the functions were. 8-Te, 3-Ne, etc.

Put the functions in order from most to least, and that's the type.

Over and out.

Last edited:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considering the effort put into the OP...

ESFP

Jaguar

I don't know how much time I will have to put into this thread, but please refrence post 3 in Med's into thread for directions. Please don't read anyone elses answers until you have submitted your contribution. Then feel free to type others as well.

Thanks!
Tg

Who, or what, is Med? Why not just link to the thread you're referring to, or cut to the chase in this thread?

T

ThatGirl

I was smoking, posting on my phone before work. I'll edit it later. Geesh, needy people.

T

ThatGirl

No only post three!

Okay, hold on this thread until I have time to type it out.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My contribution would be well-known. It wouldn't need to be repeated.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want someone else to go first before I go sticking my feet into this.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How am I to judge myself? What if the way I look at questions is Ne? I mean, how does someone use Fe on questions? Or is it more related to the nature of the question?

T

ThatGirl

Example:

Which would be worse, to have your head in the clouds or be stuck in a rut?

1) Would it be worse to be oblivious or in a bad spot?

2) How do you propose to get out of your rut if you aren't even aware you're in one?

Now, this isn't for you to self grade, it is up to forum members to analyze which function was being used to interpret that question. According to the standard answers, I would have displayed a preference for S. Do you think the answer best represents the functions of S?