User Tag List

First 234

ThatGirl

You know, YOU GUYS REALLY SUCK AT THIS GAME!

*goes to pout in a corner*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    You know, YOU GUYS REALLY SUCK AT THIS GAME!

*goes to pout in a corner*
    Uh, I'd like to buy a vowel?

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Uh, I'd like to buy a vowel?
    No vowels for anyone, ever again! Are you happy now!?!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    No vowels for anyone, ever again! Are you happy now!?!!
    Nt rlly, bt tht wll hv t d fr nw.

ThatGirl

oki i dt no wt yu js wrt b i ass u wur n luv w my game yo!

MBTI
    GONE

I don't even understand what's going on in this thread ;_;

I need nap time.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Enneagram
    5w4

35 questions is a bit too much...I was expecting 10. I mean, we have to write 2 sentences for each, right? That'd be 70...:horor:
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I just picked the first 15 questions from one of the most accurate dichotomy tests- (It's hard to interpret the questions beyond what they say, but I interpret them a little anyway.)

You are almost never late for your appointments
    Read: "You are a J."
    Answer: I'm almost always exactly on time for my appointments- (a prized skill), so the above would be correct for me.

You like to be engaged in an active and fast-paced job
    You like to be involved in either a physically active job that requires a lot of moving and talking to people. The answer is yes, always!
    You enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances
    Relative to the general population, I don't know what "wide variety" or "acquaintance" means. I usually have good relations with all of my coworkers, talking to all of them as I go through work, have 270 facebook friends, and am often on the phone or texting, and get caught up in a lot of conversations when walking/driving around my town, so I guess the answer is yes.
    You feel involved when watching TV soaps
    As is. NO!!!!!!!!
    You are usually the first to react to a sudden event:
    the telephone ringing or unexpected question

Taken literally- the two situations as mentioned above. It depends on my mood, if I'm really tired, or in the middle of a project or writing or thought, than no. On a higher-speed day, than yes- it's 50/50. I would answer this question based on my mood that day- today, no.
    You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization
    Do you logically put a solution together one detail at a time to see the whole picture, creating a more accurate vision? Or do you see the fuzzy vision first and then try to justify it/ follow through with steps and details? I usually see the end first, (say, the goal of the heart is to bring oxygen and nutrients to other organs), and then try to figure out how it goes about doing that by filling in stuff after the fact- Like- "well how does the heart affect the brain?- It does so this way!"
    You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger
    your good relations with people

You choose logic over harmony.
    No, everyone has their own true reality, if someone disagrees with me, I'll try to understand and live in their world and figure out what they are saying- and people are more important than constant exact rightness- the second gives me a headache.
    Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome
    Definitely- rule books are meant to be guidelines, think of religions- many have the same concept, but if people are getting all caught up in the Muslims having sex with seven virgins in heaven, or homo-sexuals are the same as murderers, then we are going to have wars.
    It's difficult to get you excited
    "It's difficult to make you passionate."
    Again, depends on my mood- as I get older, I can see the significance of a lot of activities, relationships, topics of interest- I can develop passions for a lot of things, so no.
    It is in your nature to assume responsibility
    Do you like to take responsibility for results at any cost, or blame someone else no matter what? I tend to want to avoid responsibility for my own actions to avoid repercussions, but assume responsibility regardless, because I know it's the right thing, so no, it is not in my nature.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

ThatGirl

Holy crap, I didn't even see this. I will work on it tonight.

Thanks shortie!

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post

You are almost never late for your appointments

Read: "You are a J."
    Answer: I'm almost always exactly on time for my appointments- (a prized skill), so the above would be correct for me.
    Si/Te

You like to be engaged in an active and fast-paced job

You like to be involved in either a physically active job that requires a lot of moving and talking to people. The answer is yes, always!
    Se

You enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances

Relative to the general population, I don't know what "wide variety" or "acquaintance" means. I usually have good relations with all of my coworkers, talking to all of them as I go through work, have 270 facebook friends, and am often on the phone or texting, and get caught up in a lot of conversations when walking/driving around my town, so I guess the answer is yes.
    Ti/Fe

You feel involved when watching TV soaps

As is. NO!!!!!!!!
    Se

You are usually the first to react to a sudden event:
    the telephone ringing or unexpected question

Taken literally- the two situations as mentioned above. It depends on my mood, if I'm really tired, or in the middle of a project or writing or thought, than no. On a higher-speed day, than yes- it's 50/50. I would answer this question based on my mood that day- today, no.
    Se/Ti

You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization

Do you logically put a solution together one detail at a time to see the whole picture, creating a more accurate vision? Or do you see the fuzzy vision first and then try to justify it/ follow through with steps and details? I usually see the end first, (say, the goal of the heart is to bring oxygen and nutrients to other organs), and then try to figure out how it goes about doing that by filling in stuff after the fact- Like- "well how does the heart affect the brain?- It does so this way!"
    Ti/Ne

You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger
    your good relations with people

You choose logic over harmony.
    No, everyone has their own true reality, if someone disagrees with me, I'll try to understand and live in their world and figure out what they are saying- and people are more important than constant exact rightness- the second gives me a headache.
    Si/Fe

Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome

Definitely- rule books are meant to be guidelines, think of religions- many have the same concept, but if people are getting all caught up in the Muslims having sex with seven virgins in heaven, or homo-sexuals are the same as murderers, then we are going to have wars.
    Se/Fi

It's difficult to get you excited

"It's difficult to make you passionate."
    Again, depends on my mood- as I get older, I can see the significance of a lot of activities, relationships, topics of interest- I can develop passions for a lot of things, so no.
    Se/Si

It is in your nature to assume responsibility

Do you like to take responsibility for results at any cost, or blame someone else no matter what? I tend to want to avoid responsibility for my own actions to avoid repercussions, but assume responsibility regardless, because I know it's the right thing, so no, it is not in my nature.

Si/Fi

Alright

Se (5) Si (4) Ti (3) Fi/Fe (2) Ne (1) Te (1)

I give you ESFP

Feel free to critique my analysis, I was hoping someone who knew more about the functions would get excited about this. Lol.