• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who am I?? INFP, ENFP or INTP??? Please help.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey...just registered because i wanted to post in this thread...i have no idea what you are but went looking online just now to try and figure out if i was infp or enfp and saw this...and can totally relate...does it just feel like it depends on the day? because i also feel like i get just as much personal enjoyment from being at a great party talkin to lots of people or sitting by myself watching the sunset by the lake with a book...but i don't know if i answered the questions correctly because...i may be longing for alone time because i never am alone...but truth is i love being with people and find them fascinating...but both descriptions totally fit...weird...and now i've hijacked...sorry...but you can pm me if ya want and maybe we'll figure it out. :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
hey...just registered because i wanted to post in this thread...i have no idea what you are but went looking online just now to try and figure out if i was infp or enfp and saw this...and can totally relate...does it just feel like it depends on the day? because i also feel like i get just as much personal enjoyment from being at a great party talkin to lots of people or sitting by myself watching the sunset by the lake with a book...but i don't know if i answered the questions correctly because...i may be longing for alone time because i never am alone...but truth is i love being with people and find them fascinating...but both descriptions totally fit...weird...and now i've hijacked...sorry...but you can pm me if ya want and maybe we'll figure it out. :)
Yep, still ENFP

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
The most easiest way I found is to see it this way:

- Where do you get your energy from?
- Being with people, outside environment>> then Extrovert
- Being alone and reflecting >> then Introvert

You know, this is something I always have trouble answering myself. I have little doubt in my mind that I'm an NP and my morals definitely mean the world to me (F). I like to think I'm very extroverted but the truth is I'm very selective of when to be extroverted. At home I behave more and more like a loner. I don't talk that much around here. When I'm with my friends I burst, and I'm the life of the party, you could say.

But still what des it mean to "get energy from"?? I love being with my friends but I also like being alone, doing nothing but watching movies or listening to music all day. The first thing I do when I arrive home is to immerse myself in the peacefulness and solitude of my room, for example.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFPs are more difficult to negotiate with than INFPs. ENFPs can be very emphatic where as INFPs stay in the negotiation even though they may well make it clear that they are not going to change because basically they prefer the answer they have at the moment. ENFPs are more likely to get all flustered in those conversations.

I know this thread has been dead for like a year, but this statement really helps me a great deal. If what you say is true, then I act more like an ENFP.