User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey...just registered because i wanted to post in this thread...i have no idea what you are but went looking online just now to try and figure out if i was infp or enfp and saw this...and can totally relate...does it just feel like it depends on the day? because i also feel like i get just as much personal enjoyment from being at a great party talkin to lots of people or sitting by myself watching the sunset by the lake with a book...but i don't know if i answered the questions correctly because...i may be longing for alone time because i never am alone...but truth is i love being with people and find them fascinating...but both descriptions totally fit...weird...and now i've hijacked...sorry...but you can pm me if ya want and maybe we'll figure it out.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    hey...just registered because i wanted to post in this thread...i have no idea what you are but went looking online just now to try and figure out if i was infp or enfp and saw this...and can totally relate...does it just feel like it depends on the day? because i also feel like i get just as much personal enjoyment from being at a great party talkin to lots of people or sitting by myself watching the sunset by the lake with a book...but i don't know if i answered the questions correctly because...i may be longing for alone time because i never am alone...but truth is i love being with people and find them fascinating...but both descriptions totally fit...weird...and now i've hijacked...sorry...but you can pm me if ya want and maybe we'll figure it out.
    Yep, still ENFP

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    The most easiest way I found is to see it this way:

- Where do you get your energy from?
    - Being with people, outside environment>> then Extrovert
    - Being alone and reflecting >> then Introvert

You know, this is something I always have trouble answering myself. I have little doubt in my mind that I'm an NP and my morals definitely mean the world to me (F). I like to think I'm very extroverted but the truth is I'm very selective of when to be extroverted. At home I behave more and more like a loner. I don't talk that much around here. When I'm with my friends I burst, and I'm the life of the party, you could say.

But still what des it mean to "get energy from"?? I love being with my friends but I also like being alone, doing nothing but watching movies or listening to music all day. The first thing I do when I arrive home is to immerse myself in the peacefulness and solitude of my room, for example.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post

ENFPs are more difficult to negotiate with than INFPs. ENFPs can be very emphatic where as INFPs stay in the negotiation even though they may well make it clear that they are not going to change because basically they prefer the answer they have at the moment. ENFPs are more likely to get all flustered in those conversations.
    I know this thread has been dead for like a year, but this statement really helps me a great deal. If what you say is true, then I act more like an ENFP.