• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or ENFP; A Possibility?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes I'm seriously considering it. I think my Te is far too good to be considered inferior in any respect, as is my Fi is also strong. In that regard, the logical conclusion would be a type that is balanced between the two; an auxiliary and tertiary combination between Te and Fi:

ISTJ
INTJ
ENFP
ESFP

I'm not Se nor Si dominant, so both ESFP and ISTJ are out leaving only ENFP and INTJ as possibilities. What thoughts do you guys have on this matter? Any considerations, advice, or knowledge?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No way, bro.

U iz NFP.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No chance of INTJ with develop Fi at all even?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I find it hard to believe an INTJ would be so outspokenly dorky. ;) Also, I hear they burst into flame whenever they say the word "cute". It's kind of a Rumpelstiltskin thing. :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mean on a cognitive function level, Ni dominance could theoretically make sense (as could Ne, my thought pattern tends to be various in intuitive aspects, to a degree anyway).

I suppose in that regard; what functions do you guys see most in me?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No you are incredibly Fi and I don't see as much Te as you seem to think you have.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think ENFP is still possible for you. I'm not seeing INTJ though...

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I think ENFP is still possible for you. I'm not seeing INTJ though...

+1 I am confident you are an ENFP.

I'll try and find a vid of an ENFP male with similar mannerisms to you to show you what I mean . . . but you act very much like a confirmed (not typed by me but by the actual test) ENFP male I know irl.

:( not having much luck finding one similar to you. . . most of the ENFP males on youtube are mistyped anyway.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK, INTJ probably isn't all that likely. Especially with an avatar that Link hugging Chikorita in the Sky :D

NFP it is then.

What about INTP?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
NO.

Why do you think you're a thinker? With INTP your Fe would be inferior, and as young as you are, I don't see this as being likely at all.

You seem extraordinarily NF by every stereotype, like beyond even some other NFs on here...and aside from that I am fairly confident you are an Fi type...you do not strike me as especially Fe.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NO.

Why do you think you're a thinker? With INTP your Fe would be inferior, and as young as you are, I don't see this as being likely at all.

You seem extraordinarily NF by every stereotype, like beyond even some other NFs on here...and aside from that I am fairly confident you are an Fi type...you do not strike me as especially Fe.

I'm not sure; I just consider possibilties and wonder if they may be true. I'm like Sherbet Ice Cream: I'm unique variety of flavors yet I dn't know exactly what one flavor I truly am.

Ok, nevermind, I'm NF :p

Silveresque

OK, INTJ probably isn't all that likely. Especially with an avatar that Link hugging Chikorita in the Sky :D

NFP it is then.

What about INTP?

Yeah, I love your avitar. I wanna hug a chikorita! :hug:

I think INTP is possible. It's pretty common for INTP's to mistake themselves as INFP's (as I have demonstrated). Especially since Ti and Fi are sister functions, like two sides of the same coin, and each is capable of mimicking the other. Have you seen my Fi versus Ti thread?

Anyways, I also agree that you seem like an ENFP, so I think that's a strong possibility. You could be an ENFP, INFP, or (perhaps less likely) an INTP.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I love your avitar. I wanna hug a chikorita! :hug:

Everyone want to hug Chikorita! :D :hug:

I think INTP is possible. It's pretty common for INTP's to mistake themselves as INFP's (as I have demonstrated). Especially since Ti and Fi are sister functions, like two sides of the same coin, and each is capable of mimicking the other. Have you seen my Fi versus Ti thread?

Anyways, I also agree that you seem like an ENFP, so I think that's a strong possibility. You could be an ENFP, INFP, or (perhaps less likely) an INTP.

I have not seen the Fi vs. Ti thread, I shall go check it out. :)

Supposing you were an INTJ: What would that change?

To be honest, I'm not sure. The only thing that I can be sure of is that I'm insecure about my type.

R

Riva

INTJs, (I mean absolute obvious INTJs) know they are INTJs.

Any other type would have doubts regarding their type. Any other type.

But not INTJs.

they just know.

Decisive and absolutely certain they are about themselves. They have no doubts.

That's what make them so confident, determined and successful.

That also makes them appear quite arrogant and stuck up.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJs, (I mean absolute obvious INTJs) know they are INTJs.

Any other type would have doubts regarding their type. Any other type.

But not INTJs.

they just know.

Decisive and absolutely certain clear they are about their thoughts.

So, basically, me no INTJ at all because me doubtful of own type? :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP: probably not. your vibe is innocent, overly idealistic and naive like an INFP.
INTJ: HELL NO !:D