User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 28

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    NO.

    Why do you think you're a thinker? With INTP your Fe would be inferior, and as young as you are, I don't see this as being likely at all.

    You seem extraordinarily NF by every stereotype, like beyond even some other NFs on here...and aside from that I am fairly confident you are an Fi type...you do not strike me as especially Fe.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    NO.

    Why do you think you're a thinker? With INTP your Fe would be inferior, and as young as you are, I don't see this as being likely at all.

    You seem extraordinarily NF by every stereotype, like beyond even some other NFs on here...and aside from that I am fairly confident you are an Fi type...you do not strike me as especially Fe.
    I'm not sure; I just consider possibilties and wonder if they may be true. I'm like Sherbet Ice Cream: I'm unique variety of flavors yet I dn't know exactly what one flavor I truly am.

    Ok, nevermind, I'm NF :P

  3. #13
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    OK, INTJ probably isn't all that likely. Especially with an avatar that Link hugging Chikorita in the Sky

    NFP it is then.

    What about INTP?
    Yeah, I love your avitar. I wanna hug a chikorita!

    I think INTP is possible. It's pretty common for INTP's to mistake themselves as INFP's (as I have demonstrated). Especially since Ti and Fi are sister functions, like two sides of the same coin, and each is capable of mimicking the other. Have you seen my Fi versus Ti thread?

    Anyways, I also agree that you seem like an ENFP, so I think that's a strong possibility. You could be an ENFP, INFP, or (perhaps less likely) an INTP.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    OK, INTJ probably isn't all that likely. Especially with an avatar that Link hugging Chikorita in the Sky

    NFP it is then.

    What about INTP?
    Supposing you were an INTJ: What would that change?

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Yeah, I love your avitar. I wanna hug a chikorita!
    Everyone want to hug Chikorita!

    I think INTP is possible. It's pretty common for INTP's to mistake themselves as INFP's (as I have demonstrated). Especially since Ti and Fi are sister functions, like two sides of the same coin, and each is capable of mimicking the other. Have you seen my Fi versus Ti thread?

    Anyways, I also agree that you seem like an ENFP, so I think that's a strong possibility. You could be an ENFP, INFP, or (perhaps less likely) an INTP.
    I have not seen the Fi vs. Ti thread, I shall go check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Supposing you were an INTJ: What would that change?
    To be honest, I'm not sure. The only thing that I can be sure of is that I'm insecure about my type.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Everyone want to hug Chikorita!
    So true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I have not seen the Fi vs. Ti thread, I shall go check it out.
    Wait, I lied. It's actually called "Fi and Ti". Anyways, here's a link for you.

  7. #17
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    INTJs, (I mean absolute obvious INTJs) know they are INTJs.

    Any other type would have doubts regarding their type. Any other type.

    But not INTJs.

    they just know.

    Decisive and absolutely certain they are about themselves. They have no doubts.

    That's what make them so confident, determined and successful.

    That also makes them appear quite arrogant and stuck up.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Wait, I lied. It's actually called "Fi and Ti". Anyways, here's a link for you.
    Thanks

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    INTJs, (I mean absolute obvious INTJs) know they are INTJs.

    Any other type would have doubts regarding their type. Any other type.

    But not INTJs.

    they just know.

    Decisive and absolutely certain clear they are about their thoughts.
    So, basically, me no INTJ at all because me doubtful of own type?

  10. #20
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    ENFP: probably not. your vibe is innocent, overly idealistic and naive like an INFP.
    INTJ: HELL NO !
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] INFP or ENFP? (that's right, another confused xNFP)
    By Idealistic Joe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:20 PM
  2. INFP or ENFP?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:40 AM
  3. [INTJ] INTJ or run for the hills....
    By tinkerbell in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:30 PM
  4. INTJ --> ISFP: Is it possible?
    By TheLastMohican in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 10:07 PM
  5. [MBTItm] INFJ or ENFP
    By intuitiveadrenalinejunkie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO