First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ISFJs and INFPs look more alike than INFJs and INFPs. also, it takes a little while longer to determine cognitive functions via writing than via face/face
    Right, I understand. I was just curious as to why you thought Fi > Fe was more obvious.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

the responses you describe to Fi breaches of values
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I can't speak for amerellis, but to me mostly because you claim to have strong Fi, your posts reflect strong Fi and you don't give off an SJ vibe at all. I don't know if you're ISFP or not, but to me you at least look more like an ISFP
    Heh.

I'm not an extreme case of either one. This is obvious when I get around SPs, I seem ISFJ, and when I get around SJs, I seem ISFP. I relate more to Fe users though.

I think most of them could either be ISFJs or INFPs (a confusion I will never understand. INFPs and INFJs look absolutely nothing alike to me)
    I think male ISFJ and male INFPs look alike. Female ones not so much. I think female INFJ and ISFJs look more like, and female INFPs and ENFPs look more alike. Male and female ENFJs look alike to me!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Heh.

I'm not an extreme case of either one. This is obvious when I get around SPs, I seem ISFJ, and when I get around SJs, I seem ISFP. I relate more to Fe users though.
    I understand this, if you go by temperament rather than cognitive functions. I think I seem SP compared to a lot of NFs, but I can seem NF to others (mainly non-NFs, I'm pretty sure...other NFs always seem much more like the Keirsey NF to me...and I am not really much of that).

It's good that you recognize that you're Fe in cognitive functions. I see Fe in you as well, as I've told you many times.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm joining this thread kind of late but I'd say Silk Road is INFJ with about 95% confidence with a small chance of ISFJ.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Thanks all
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ISFJs and INFPs look more alike than INFJs and INFPs. also, it takes a little while longer to determine cognitive functions via writing than via face/face
    I don't think this is true. Maybe if they share the same enneagram, but you could say that for ISFJs & INFJs who share the same enneagram also.
    I have no idea what people think INFPs look like in person, but the idea of confusing one with an ISFJ boggles my mind....I think they must be seriously interpreting profiles differently from what they are intended to portray.

I'm inclined to think INFJs mistype as INFPs as much as vice versa also, because N (Ni & Ne) supposedly has as much correlation to spontaneity as Pe (Se & Ne), meaning a Ni type may choose P answers if their Je is weak. I think INFJs are more likely to test P than INFPs will test J....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I don't think this is true. Maybe if they share the same enneagram, but you could say that for ISFJs & INFJs who share the same enneagram also.
    I have no idea what people think INFPs look like in person, but the idea of confusing one with an ISFJ boggles my mind....I think they must be seriously interpreting profiles differently from what they are intended to portray.

I'm inclined to think INFJs mistype as INFPs as much as vice versa also, because N (Ni & Ne) supposedly has as much correlation to spontaneity as Pe (Se & Ne), meaning a Ni type may choose P answers if their Je is weak. I think INFJs are more likely to test P than INFPs will test J....
    INFJs are directing, visionary and tend to have their own goals/agendas; INFPs and ISFJs are informing, supportive and behind the scenes.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

INFJs are directing, visionary and tend to have their own goals/agendas; INFPs and ISFJs are informing, supportive and behind the scenes.
    The interaction style is one small aspect of how a type appears, and since several types share each one, they still manifest quite differently in each type. Would you confuse an INTP & ISFJ for the same reason? They are both behind-the-scenes also.

I'd consider myself a visionary (the "idea" person in a project) & having my own goal/agenda too, even if I am behind-the-scenes & use informative communication. The ISFJs I know are a lot more cooperative than I am; I'm an independent worker, less supportive than interested in doing my own thing. If I have to work with a group, I either influence it or avoid responsibility as much as possible so I don't have to be chained to orders from others.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

^I would agree that behind-the-scenes is a more individual thing - I think it applies to a lot of INFJs, probably including myself. But I identify a good deal with the "cooperative" thing that seems to be common to ISFJs and INFJs. I think that's an Fe thing.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING