• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(takes a seat in [MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION]'s waiting room, and looks at some old magazines...)

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
To All Who are Waiting to be Typed: I'd be happy to type you, but from now on I'm only going to be doing it after I get to know you guys better so I can explain my typing with concrete examples and also because then I can type you with more confidence. I'll still be using my method but it won't be so hasty and hopefully therefore less inaccurate.
[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4131]SmileyMan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Have you guys never taken a lit class?

"Voice" is someone's overall presentation, style, character, et al. Authors have a certain "voice."

That's what she means.
I took the required ones in college but I didn't actually pay attention and winged it when papers and tests were due. I never even actually read the assigned books. Still got an A though! :p

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
If you would please type me, I'd appreciate it. Thank you. :)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Am I so textbook INFP that no one ever questions it? Am I a STEREOTYPE?!! :aquiver:

:tongue:

Lol, I hear you. I've got the same problem, except everyone insists ESTP for me - and that's not even my type! :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ever figure out my type?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

lol ok hang on

ESTP

I'll find quotes and explain why I think so in just a minute.

[MENTION=9251]Jonnyboy[/MENTION] just so you see the edit.

you wrote "and I look forward to vigorously masturbating to your vanity type-me videos. Everybody wins!" lol this cracked me up and reminds me of ETP because of the sort of shock value it entails. Also, like while I know ENTPs who could also make the masturbating joke, I can't imagine them adding "Everybody wins!" lol that hillarity is pretty unique to ESTPs I think.

sigh yeah again, it's hard to give good examples but just your style of writing, first of all comes across as extraverted an second of all you writing comes off very much like other ESTPs I know, just the flow of it and everything, nothing I can really put my finger on.

Also, I know this example is kind of weak but I've seen ESTPs do that very same sad puppy dog face you just did to me. I don't know how to explain it but joking about emotions in that way just seems very NF to me.

[MENTION=9251]Jonnyboy[/MENTION] just to make sure you saw new edit.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What page is your video on in the video thread?

Not sure. Type in Antimony in the advanced search. If you really can't find it, I'll look for it for you.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have at it

This is old, but I am pretty sure I am still the same.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Have at it

This is old, but I am pretty sure I am still the same.

Thanks that helped. :) The verdict: ISFJ :)

When I first saw it my first thought was woah, you seem kind of like me! I mean you're cooler of course but :p I think maybe how we both are like initially Si as dominant function but with developed Ne, and I think my Ne is similar to that of ENTPs so, idk just the way you talk, the flow, how you emphasize some words, reminds me of myself. Anyway, the way you like to play with your facial expressions reminds me of ENTPs, which I have determined would be your shadow type, so having traits like them would make sense. Also, when you talk about your love of ideas, that sort of indicates an NT side. However, even though you are pretty verbally gifted (way more than myself) you don't seem enthusiastic enough to be an E. You sigh several times through out the video indicating that your speech, even though its great to listen to, doesn't spill from you as naturally as it does with Es. Also, when you pulled out that "OMG it was pink and matched my hair", a bit of an extreme sterotype to demonsrate your point, that's a classic example of Si/ SJ at work. love of animals is pretty common among SFs. If you doubt my typing or something I've said then please let me know. I could probably give you more examples of why I think this if you want.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty ENTP. I'll just give it to you. Oh, and the sighs come from the fact that I think way, way too fast for my mouth.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I'm pretty ENTP. I'll just give it to you. Oh, and the sighs come from the fact that I think way, way too fast for my mouth.
I know you are but I still think you are originally ISFJ and have a well developed shadow type. Why does no one think that's possible? :p I guess it does seem counter intuitive/weird but I stand by what I said before I definitely think you are an I . . .SFJ with well developed NT.
I sigh a lot too and have the same problem, thinking too fast for my mouth, and I'm an I. ENTPs speak much more easily than you do. (and I'm not saying I don't love how you talk cause I do) but I'll show you some examples of ENTPs and then ISFJs and you can compare yourself to them.
O, another reason I think you are originally ISFJ, you said you are honest. NTPs usually have no issues lying everynow and again.
Kate Winslet, ENTP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di1fBDPuni4
Katy Perry, ENTP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtJUmiUZ08
Tom, ENTP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0GuglxtXA
Random Youtube Girl, ISFJ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iCQCNFFAuo
[MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] so you know that I edited it.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are an I, but an xNFP? I tend to speak pretty easily, but I guess it is all perception in your case. I have no issue lying occasionally but only if I think it is the correct thing to do. I enjoy being an honest person. It gets me pretty far in life.

It seems like you are making some pretty blanket statements.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
You are an I, but an xNFP? I tend to speak pretty easily, but I guess it is all perception in your case. I have no issue lying occasionally but only if I think it is the correct thing to do. I enjoy being an honest person. It gets me pretty far in life.

It seems like you are making some pretty blanket statements.

lol. Points well made. But can't you see how you clearly seem more like that ISFJ girl in how you express yourself than any of those ENTP examples I gave?
Also, it might help you to know that for me, it's a similar situation. I type myself as having ESTJ order of functions, but I test as INFP.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't look at them, but I know who they are.

What if I told you my Si function is a fail? Not just any kind of fail- I've never had a weaker function.

Functionally, I am Ne, Ti, Fe, Se. I am fine with some Te and Ni. Not good with Fi, Si.
100% Ne for me. You sure you are capable at typing people?