• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Yes, you should, but it should have resulted in a different outcome, too.

well, people can disagree.

but you've planted yet another seed of doubt so I'll check it again.

ENFP, I'm fairly certain this time.

and for the record, as you may have noticed I have the most trouble typing ENFPs. That's because they, for me at least, are hardest to type using my method.

[MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION]

It's cause like, using my method, thier voice is pretty much directly opposite to mine. Like I'm similar to ENFPs in many ways but at the same time it's like we are at opposite ends of a spectrum. We are coming from different directions.

F

figsfiggyfigs

That is the most retarded explanation as to why you you have a hard time typing ENFPs. Since you're possibly an enfp, shouldn't you relate more to them?

I find your dilemma with ENFPs interesting and familiar.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Do you really think I typed you? cause I have no memory of that :p

lol hang on I'll type you now.

and O maybe it was in a different thread.

well if i thought so before I was wrong. I'm pretty sure you are an ISTJ.
Wow, ISTJ is even more shocking than ENFJ. If I was an SJ, I think my parents would be more happy with me. My family is all Sensors (mum is an ISFJ) and I'm pretty certain that I'm an NP although surely some SJ-ness has rubbed off on me.
I'm actually trying to find out whether I'm more T or F...so I'll take this as a vote for T. ;)

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Wow, ISTJ is even more shocking than ENFJ. If I was an SJ, I think my parents would be more happy with me. My family is all Sensors (mum is an ISFJ) and I'm pretty certain that I'm an NP although surely some SJ-ness has rubbed off on me.
I'm actually trying to find out whether I'm more T or F...so I'll take this as a vote for T. ;)

wait sorry my first typing was closer. I think you are an XXXX in that you don't fit any type typically but you fall into the range of likely XNFJ. :p

That is the most retarded explanation as to why you you have a hard time typing ENFPs. Since you're possibly an enfp, shouldn't you relate more to them?

I find your dilemma with ENFPs interesting and familiar.

uhhhhh no.
I'm an XXXX who types as an XNFP, more often I.
don't call me retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

darude11

MBTI Type
INTP
All right, time to type me. Uuh... what should I write about?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
All right, time to type me. Uuh... what should I write about?

I usually can go based off ppls past posts. You don't have many but I should still probably be fine. But if you just started writing about yourself that could be helpful.

INTP.

darude11

MBTI Type
INTP
I usually can go based off ppls past posts. You don't have many but I should still probably be fine. But if you just started writing about yourself that could be helpful.

INTP.

All right, but what about myself? More concrete things like how old I am or what grade I am at school? Or such a abstract things like what religion I do think is right? (I know that religion might not tell you anything about person, probably only N if that person would like to talk about it alot.)

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
All right, but what about myself? More concrete things like how old I am or what grade I am at school? Or such a abstract things like what religion I do think is right? (I know that religion might not tell you anything about person, probably only N if that person would like to talk about it alot.)

abstract of course. your demographic tells me nothing.

but anyway, it's not exactly necessary but could still be helpful. But I've already typed you as an INTP.

F

figsfiggyfigs

uhhhhh no.
I'm an XXXX who types as an XNFP, more often I.
don't call me retarded.
uhhh no. I never called you retarded, your explanation was though. The fact that you read so, says only so much.

Also, thank you for the valuable and useful information for the type clarification.

darude11

MBTI Type
INTP
Can I ask you what is that process you're using in identifying people by their written words? Thanks!

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
uhhh no. I never called you retarded, your explanation was though. The fact that you read so, says only so much.

Also, thank you for the valuable and useful information for the type clarification.

O yes not me just what I think. There's a CLEAR difference.

And sarcasm noted. I misread you at first and think that you are actually an ESTP.
. . .but i f I go back to the posts I saw before think you sound like an INFP again. :S Idk what to think.

Can I ask you what is that process you're using in identifying people by their written words? Thanks!

secret ;)

Hello!

I'd like a new hat too now.

Thank you.
ESTJ but I'm not confident.

Last edited by a moderator: