• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Excellent. My type please?

INFJ

That's the conclusion I reached at first, but I simply do not relate to INFPs and my Ti is a little too good for being an INFP. I don't even know what an INFP is at this point, so I doubt I am one. I should also note that I'm really not guided by some personal system of morality. I'm actually a first order moral skeptic — I believe that morality could mean something, that actions could be right or wrong, but we just don't have the knowledge of what right or wrong actually mean. When forming my opinions about certain acts, I usually try to look at it from every possible angle. I can be pretty emotional and sensitive, but keyword: can. I scored rather high on stability with the Big 5, but it should be noted that my Big 5 typing is actually consistent with an INFP, not an INTP. So who fucking knows at this point. I don't really care.

Then again, my not relating to INFPs could come from the fact that many are enneagram 4 and I'm indubitably a 5w4.

yea idk that's just what I came up with. sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
As previously expressed, I'm keeping possibilities open about my type. But I am curious what it is about my voice, that causes the ESTP vibe. :)

hang on I'm really not sure about your type. give me a second and I'll retype you.
(just right now I'm thinking ENTP . . .)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
bump for [MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION]

"Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

lucy-and-ricky2.jpg

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Would you mind explaining the reason behind this selection? Out of each of the dichotomies that I could see any sort of fluctuation in, the P/J one was always the one I was most certain about. Yet I've been typed as an INTJ 3 times in the last two days. I guess I curious as to why that is.

well you're an INT for sure . . .

LMAO at what you just wrote.

Wrong. If you read my posts, you would see what I truly am.

:wacko:
It was between either ENFP, ESTP, or ISFP.

Hang on I'll try again. (It's hard online ok!)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Go look for me in the video thread, where you will see my voice. Or hear, rather.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Go look for me in the video thread, where you will see my voice. Or hear, rather.

could you send me the link?

and I'm getting ISFP.

Wrong, ISFP!

send me a video of you if you want me to double check but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

As previously expressed, I'm keeping possibilities open about my type. But I am curious what it is about my voice, that causes the ESTP vibe. :)

You're ENTP. My bad.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You likie ISFP yah? Me no likie. :)

rav3n

hang on I'm really not sure about your type. give me a second and I'll retype you.
(just right now I'm thinking ENTP . . .)
Ne-Ti-Fe-Si. Ne is externally bouncy. Ti is explicit. Fe harmonises externally and Si looks to preconceived structure. Conceptually, this creates a consolidated portrait of a personality type that is very flexible and open to new information having impact on previously conceived frameworks. The negative aspect of flexibility and openness, is the uncertainty of inner core since dominant and tertiary functions look externally. As more information is gathered, it sends this personality type to continue searching for identity, for a place where they socially feel in tune, accepted and acknowledged as a person of value. This personality type tends to seek the meaning of life.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You need to stop being wrong young padawan.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

If you think i care that I'm not enertaining you, you could not be more mistaken.

hey can somebody please direct me to the video thread Antimony is talking about? please? I mean it says there are 4 other member currently viewing this thread right now including Antimony . . . can't one of you show me where the thread is? I think I remember seeing it before but I forget which section and am having trouble finding it . . . anyone?

F

figsfiggyfigs

[MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION],

What type do you think I am?
(that is, if you have noticed my posting history.)