• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Domemememememe!!!!

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I'd like a go around.

ISTJ

Apparently I'm an ISTJ...one possibility that definitely hadn't occurred to me.

idk I might have been wrong. I was typing ppl pretty hastily this morning. I'll try again.

I'm sorry I think you are actually an INFJ. my sincere apologies. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't trust what you say at all.

But I want the verdict anyway. Type me?

Within

Permabanned

28qrce0.gif

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ was rejected for being underage. Thrown out of glowing ring.

Starry

I'm having a difficult time trusting a system that would type [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION] as ISFJ...but I am trying to increase my post count and this might be a way to do it. Would you type me? What do I do?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am finally ready to be typed.

I was typed ENFJ at one point.

Within

Permabanned
lol what's so bad about being typed ISTJ? ISTJs are the bomb :3

If anything, I admire ISTJ's. However if you claim to have discovered the holy grail of typing, you might want to improve on both your typing as well as your bedside manners before the book burnings commence.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

she's an ISTP then. That was my second guess but than I third guesses myself. ISTP and ISFJ's actually sound kind of a like and I wasn't focused on what she was saying.

If anything I admire ISTJ's. However if you claim to have discovered the holy grail of typing, you might want to improve on both your typing as well as your bedside manners before the book burnings commence.

bed side manners meaning how I present myself? Yeah I can sound different if I try but that takes effort and right now I can't be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry

she's an ISTP then. That was my second guess but than I third guesses myself. ISTP and ISFJ's actually sound kind of a like and I wasn't focused on what she was saying.

I don't get the sense that she is an introvert at all. I guess I might be confused though. Did you listen to her voice...or did you read a bunch of her posts?

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
OP, please don't psychoanalyze me. Thanks.

So, INTP or INFP?

Maybe I'm an SJ.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Oooo. *wonders what her forum voice is* There are about 4 types I waffle between.