First 212930313233 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    It follows the typical posting protocol I've worked oh so hard to establish here; It's my posting ass-groove, if you will. Unfortunately, the INTJ porridge is too hot, and the INFP porridge is too cold, and it looks like the only one left is that slop of INTP porridge in between them.

I don't have much to comment on this besides the fact that reading this and the projected sense of persecution and and desperation in the tone of this post made me think of the Pat Benatar song "Love is a Battlefield" for some reason, however, I can't explain why I saw any sort of connection between the two. I even edited the lyrics of the song so they'd be a bit more apt to your present little predicament.

We are Jung
    Si to Ni we stand
    No function order, no demands
    Typology is a battlefield

We are strong, no on can tell us we're typed wrong
    Searchin' our posts for so long
    Both of us knowing
    Typology is a battlefield

Again, not much to say, other than I found humor in this. I imagined you giving this post as a speech in front of an angry mob of pitchfork and fiery torch wielding posters in an attempt to pacify their rage with your touching words of pure intentions and an admission of wrong doing, hoping they can excuse your actions by appealing to their sympathies.
    lmao @ your entire post. Maybe you're just noticing a difference in my posting style now that I'm INFJ. ;) Also, if you want me to get all psycho analtyic on you, you WERE just talking about pelting me with cabbages, and then I write a post you found appealing to your sympathies but you still intellectualy disagree with, and then you begin to think of the song love is a battle feild? I'll let you and others conenct their own dots. ;)
    @Stigmata so you know I edited

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    lmao @ your entire post. Maybe you're just noticing a difference in my posting style now that I'm INFJ. Also, if you want me to get all psycho analtyic on you, you WERE just talking about pelting me with cabbages, and then I write a post you found appealing to your sympathies but you still intellectualy disagree with, and then you begin to think of the song love is a battle feild? I'll let you and others conenct their own dots.
    @Stigmata so you know I edited
    I didn't say the post appeared to my sympathies, I just said I found humor in the thought of your post playing itself in a similar fashion to a scene from a movie in which you'd be surrounded by a mob of angry townspeople who feel as if they'd been swindled by your claim to prescribe them an identity. I read it pretty impersonally. Also, I'm still not sure how the Pat Benatar part fits into that; Maybe I'm a sensor?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I didn't say the post appeared to my sympathies, I just said I found humor in the thought of your post playing itself in a similar fashion to a scene from a movie in which you'd be surrounded by a mob of angry townspeople who feel as if they'd been swindled by your claim to prescribe them an identity. I read it pretty impersonally. Also, I'm still not sure how the Pat Benatar part fits into that; Maybe I'm a sensor?
    hmm nvm then. and for the record, how you percieved my post wasn't how I felt about writing it at all. I was just expressing myself honestly.
    @Stigmata

Aren't you going to hit me with your typing stick?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Aren't you going to hit me with your typing stick?
    lmao k sure give me a sec

Type of Origin: ISFP but can't tell you what your original is unless you send me a voice recording or vid of you talking.

ReflecTcelfeR

@ReflecTcelfeR : I'll admit, going strictly off your username, I would guess you were a NTP, probably ENTP. But I'll investigate your posts more to tell you with more confidence what I believe your type of origin to be.
    Everything you could ever need is in my signature.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Everything you could ever need is in my signature.
    k thanks.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Ok, @amerellis, I don't entirely understand you or what your deal is. But I have an odd intuition that there is a possibility that you might have some profoundly novel insight into analytical psychology, and what you've been saying should not be dismissed off-hand. Like you could be MBTIs John the Baptist, and the rest of us are blowing you off cause there's twigs in your hair and you smell kinda ripe.

The following is my theory. Please confirm or deny.

When you type someone, you're not interested in external behavior, but rather trying to discern the type of that person's anima/animus. You consider this internal persona (or shadow type) to be more accurate to who they are as individual than their external persona (expressed type).

Is this what you are saying?
    Bump.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

@Wind-up Rex Sorry, for not responding earlier. No that's not what I'm saying. I think a person's external behavoir, their style of expressing themselves, shows their true type, true order of functions, more than what they test as because you don't know whether they are scoring those letters because that is their true type and the order of functions that they follow, or if it is because they have developed those functions more by having greater acess to them due to their type or origin, or for other reasons. Type of origin was my discovery and it changes the playing feild because even though someone thinks in that order of functions, their 'dominant,' or really just their first, function, may not be easy for them to acess and can therefore be underdeveloped causing them to not score as actual their type. Also, even if someones original type and type of origin are the same, they still may have through out their life developed their 'inferior' functions for whatever reason and can test as a type they are not.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@Wind-up Rex Type of origin was my discovery and it changes the playing feild because even though someone thinks in that order of functions, their 'dominant,' or really just their first, function, may not be easy for them to acess and can therefore be underdeveloped causing them to not score as actual their type. Also, even if someones original type and type of origin are the same, they still may have through out their life developed their 'inferior' functions for whatever reason and can test as a type they are not.
    What is your understanding of "dominant functions" in the Jung/Myers model, and how does it compare to your own definition?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth