User Tag List

First 192728293031 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

hehe this is amusing. Perhaps amerellis is just telling people what they come off like when someone new first encounters them.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed being an ISTJ for a little while, before being bumped back to my normal INFP. I had a little strut and everything...

DAMMIT!! I WAS *THIS* CLOSE TO NOT BEING AN NF ANYMORE!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

I feel horribly attention whorish posting here. That being said, @amerellis, please hit me with your best First Impression™ punch.
    Last edited by 011235813; 08-29-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

She see's patterns people, that is the why, the motivation so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    I've been typed with having Asperger's not just because I can have issues being social, but because I'm pretty talented at finding patterns in things, mostly visual but aduitory as well.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Ok so . . . I didn't really know where to post this, maybe in my 3 different types thread would have made more sense . . .I might add this there later too, but, I have another complication to report that makes my theory all the more hard to believe . . . you know how I said I thought your type of origin might be able to change but that your original type, the one that refelects the order of functions you use, is probably innate. I don't believe this anymore because I think last night, when I was watching a movie, 10 things I hate about you, (god this sounds so stupid) but I think my type changed from ESTJ to INFJ. Which sounds completely ridiculous and impossible because they are types that are so different, but they are actually really close to each other, even though you would think they wouldn't be, and . . . I might make another video of myself, just to see if anyone notices a difference in me. As much as I've always really admired INFJs, I'm really bummed about becoming one because, I was pretty content as an ESTJ gone INFP, but now that I'm an INFJ I feel soo self critical. Like I come off as a dumbass, that I'm just so simple minded and stupid. I really need to start reading more to sharpen up my T which I guess would now be Ti. O and how do I think I know I changed to INFJ? Not only did I feel a change, when I made a video so I could type myself orally this morning, that's what I came up as. I understand this all seems really unbelievable and most people reading this are either going to be flat out disbeleiving or very very skeptical at best, which you should be I mean I didn't think it was possible for people to change types, all though considering how changeable the mind is it isn't entirely impossible seeming.

MBTI
    FREE

thanks man, I appreciate the typing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

@amerellis

I would be grateful for a type based on any observations you have please.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Hon, you've typed me INFJ, ENFJ, ISTP, and ESTP. I think your system is to pull random rabbits out the hat if the person didn't list their type, or to "agree" with their listed type or tweak it only slightly (but randomly - via dichotomy letter or function order) to make it appear as a well-reasoned choice.

What would you say my type is now?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Hon, you've typed me INFJ, ENFJ, ISTP, and ESTP. I think your system is to pull random rabbits out the hat if the person didn't list their type, or to "agree" with their listed type or tweak it only slightly (but randomly - via dichotomy letter or function order) to make it appear as a well-reasoned choice.

What would you say my type is now?
    What IS my type now?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Agreed.

Any system in which my Pness cannot be acknowledged in all its glory is absolute bollocks. Personally, I say we toss you in the Pillory and pelt you to death with hot cabbages and hardened peaches, but unfortunately, I'm not in charge here. If I was, what a marvelous reign that would be. Oh yes, There would be change. Things would be DIFFERENT.

*Daydreams of life as a tyrannical forum dictator*