User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Only 200 posts and you already start typing people ? That's ambitious

One word of advice tho, dont go down that road too seriously, what people show to the outside and what people are, is very different. And from experience I can tell you, if you think of your abilities in that regards too highly, it will end in frustration for you.

Now type me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

One word of advice tho, dont go down that road too seriously, what people show to the outside and what people are, is very different. And from experience I can tell you, if you think of your abilities in that regards too highly, it will end in frustration for you.

Now type me
    Here is her first post: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1656015

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    ... so, doesn't this all just mean that there really isn't a pattern you're seeking but rather your judgment is completely contextual and dependent on a specific phrase/'tone' uttered? There's no holistic pattern to your typing - it's purely based on an individual post. Hence your having to change your typing of someone multiple times, based on each different thing they might say.
    yeah I know it seems that way but some people's voices are just way less obvious than others. I do it based on the like 'origin' of the voice, the part that is consistent. An oral example of the voice helps, a combination of oral and written examples is best.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

Now type me
    I did before. INFP.

@Nicodemus : You're an INFP. 100% confident this time not only cause of your voice but because of how you and the ESTP were like 'we are so fascinatingly different!" :p
    Last edited by Patches; 08-26-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Glycerine

ESTP
    ISTJ

Can you please try again?

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    @Nicodemus : You're an INFP. 100% confident this time not only cause of your voice but because of how you and the ESTP were like 'we are so fascinatingly different!" :p
    I think it is safe to say at this point that your method or, rather, the lack thereof produces no reliable results. When a method produces no reliable results, it is to be discarded.

Have you noticed that you went from ESTJ to INFP in a little more than an hour?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    I did before. INFP.
    I promise you, I'll ask again

Riva

Me next. Yay!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Haha; ya you cant blame girls for wanting to understand all people. Its like when you have read your first very captivating and good book and you have the feeling to know a lot now. And then you walk into a libary and figure you knew nothing

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I think it is safe to say at this point that your method or, rather, the lack thereof produces no reliable results. When a method produces no reliable results, it is to be discarded.

Have you noticed that you went from ESTJ to INFP in a little more than an hour?
    hey blame me not the method. Like I said it's harder when it's just written voice to read it correctly and I'm also a very impacient/lazy person. :p

And yeah, I explained how in the beginning I'm going soley on voice so if I read it wrong I can type you very wrong.

It's not like I don't know how to type by behavior but I've been trying to go just on voice because I think it can be more accurate. But I think the conclusion is that it's best to combined the two because if I had been paying attention at all to what you were saying in your posts earlier, it would have been clear to me that you're aren't an ESTJ or ESTP. But the thing is, sometimes people are not always the type they test as or appeare to be so it can be good to have this method as well. It's accurate it just requires some trial and error, only because I'm so damn impacient.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU8Zx_0wPoE&NR=1"].[/YOUTUBE]