User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 45

  1. #31
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Really? I thought I picked a pretty neutral picture.
    Nope. But that's okay. I think you should keep it. I like it very much.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  2. #32
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I suppose. But it's a number! Numbers should be neutral! Especially zero. Oh well.
    In french, 0 is a maculine name, we say "un zéro" and not "une zéro".

    Really? I thought I picked a pretty neutral picture.
    It's a basic rule of forum that if a member seem "gender neutral" it is assume that it's a dude.

    But actually, this cat seem very feminine now I know you are a girl.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  3. #33
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Question: Do Sp/Sx 4's have to be competitive, jealous, and flamboyant? I'm not any of those things AT ALL, but I have a strong desire for intimacy and merging, and I want to be able to connect with people on a deeper level.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Question: Do Sp/Sx 4's have to be competitive, jealous, and flamboyant? I'm not any of those things AT ALL, but I have a strong desire for intimacy and merging, and I want to be able to connect with people on a deeper level.
    http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=84:80
    'When Fours of this subtype are healthy, they find that they can form relationships without feeling as though they are sacrificing authenticity. They no longer feel that they have to automatically define themselves as "different from others," as outside the group. They are able to see the ways in which their emotionality might cloud their better judgment and to use that insight to establish equilibrium.'
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #35

    Default

    Really, with the instincts there is only a slight difference. Mine go sp/sx/so, but the difference is so small as to make the difference useless. Probably for the best, better to have access to all the tools in the shed.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=84:80
    'When Fours of this subtype are healthy, they find that they can form relationships without feeling as though they are sacrificing authenticity. They no longer feel that they have to automatically define themselves as "different from others," as outside the group. They are able to see the ways in which their emotionality might cloud their better judgment and to use that insight to establish equilibrium.'
    That never really stood out to me before, but now that you've brought it up, it actually does fit me pretty well.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Really, with the instincts there is only a slight difference. Mine go sp/sx/so, but the difference is so small as to make the difference useless. Probably for the best, better to have access to all the tools in the shed.
    Yeah, true.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=86:80
    "With this subtype, a lot of energy revolves around the issue of boundaries. Sexual/self-pres Fives tend to forge strong connections quickly and deeply, but if they feel betrayed, begin to feel overwhelmed, or if they feel that the connection doesn’t serve their true needs, can seem to cut the connection precipitously and “go cold.” They have high standards for significant others. They must feel that they can share their emotions with a significant other without being judged. This is their private world that they share. Relationships can be difficult, because individuals of this subtype will still want their own space and alone time, while at other times will want intense connection. Because the social instinct is least developed, this subtype is not very concerned with how others perceive them (except their intimates). This subtype is deceptive in that they may not seem to be especially intense - until they are engaged in a conversation they find interesting. Then the intensity and emotion become apparent. The internal struggle for this subtype is similar to that of the self-pres/sexual, but more energized and volatile, and getting to know this subtype means getting to know that."

    That sounds more like me than any other stacking description on that page. The differences between types are clearly laid out and distinct.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #38
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    That never really stood out to me before, but now that you've brought it up, it actually does fit me pretty well.
    Well I'll admit, I had to take it on faith at first, but I only did so because the site ITSELF is very impressive in its enneagram knowledge. And I came onto this forum thinking stackings were a waste of time, until this site came to my attention.

    But it was difficult to discern one stacking from another, at first. Now the differences are much clearer as the pattern stands out more and more.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #39
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Well I'll admit, I had to take it on faith at first, but I only did so because the site ITSELF is very impressive in its enneagram knowledge. And I came onto this forum thinking stackings were a waste of time, until this site came to my attention.

    But it was difficult to discern one stacking from another, at first. Now the differences are much clearer as the pattern stands out more and more.
    I think I get it now. It's not just about the descriptions, it's about the growth as well.

    When healthy, these Fours can be very productive; when less healthy they might suffer from boughts of melancholy or self pity. The strong self-pres instinct however often helps these individuals to recognize how their state of mind is impacting their health and well being. This enables them to become action oriented.
    I actually think this one (Sp/So) fits me best. Although I wonder why this description seems to be only about Sp and not the So aspect, while the Sp/Sx growth part seems to be related to So?

  10. #40
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I think I get it now. It's not just about the descriptions, it's about the growth as well.
    Sometimes this references healthy and unhealthy types.

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I actually think this one (Sp/So) fits me best. Although I wonder why this description seems to be only about Sp and not the So aspect, while the Sp/Sx growth part seems to be related to So?
    I don't know, but a solution would be to read up on the So/Sp variant.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. What is my instinctual variant stacking?
    By SodaDrops in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 09:03 PM
  2. Whats my Instinctual Variant?
    By Ozones in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:18 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:54 PM
  4. [Inst] How to determine my instinctual variant(s)?
    By Halfjillhalfjack in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:48 AM
  5. What do you think are my instinctual variants?
    By Pseudo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO