• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing your Ideal Partner?

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Has anybody posed this question? To all the single people here, post the Idea of your Ideal partner and lets see what others think they are.

So here's mine
Adorable cute,kinda shy, unbearably sweet and incredibly sexy
Best put, the demure girl you can take home to mom, daddy's little angel one minute, the kinda girl daddy masturbates to on the internet when the wife's not home.
A girl who's seems generally shy, but around the right people totally open and honest, and a crazy sexual deviant in the bedroom. A slightly kinky librarian type maybe.
I want a girl who kinda looks up to me, or sees no other guy being able to take my place, because I want to know I have the security in the relationship she won't leave, will stay loyal, will be someone I will constantly stay attracted to and will keep the strong sexual activity alive in the relationship. Like i'm gonna give her everything I can, I gotta know she'll give me all I deserve back.
Plus matching sense of humor is a must, I'm a really funny guy so she HAS to be the kind of girl who laughs at my jokes. Plus I guess we'd need to be able to communicate and have great long flowing discussions on basically anything.

A girl who I can go to the video arcade,movies,putt putt,long drives and other awesome adventures with.
I'm a really creative guy so that would be awesome if we both shared creative talents and had things like that in common. Similar music and movie tastes would be a big plus, but that may be something really hard to find.
And matching wants in a family and marriage are needed, but not important in the beginning.

So what would her type be?
I'm guessing maybe infp, what does everyone else think?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Has anybody posed this question? To all the single people here, post the Idea of your Ideal partner and lets see what others think they are.

So here's mine
Best put, the demure girl you can take home to mom, daddy's little angel one minute, the kinda girl daddy masturbates to on the internet when the wife's not home.
A girl who's seems generally shy, but around the right people totally open and honest, and a crazy sexual deviant in the bedroom. A slightly kinky librarian type maybe.
I want a girl who kinda looks up to me, or sees no other guy being able to take my place, because I want to know I have the security in the relationship she won't leave, will stay loyal, will be someone I will constantly stay attracted to and will keep the strong sexual activity alive in the relationship. Like i'm gonna give her everything I can, I gotta know she'll give me all I deserve back.
Plus matching sense of humor is a must, I'm a really funny guy so she HAS to be the kind of girl who laughs at my jokes. Plus I guess we'd need to be able to communicate and have great long flowing discussions on basically anything.

A girl who I can go to the video arcade,movies,putt putt,long drives and other awesome adventures with.
I'm a really creative guy so that would be awesome if we both shared creative talents and had things like that in common. Similar music and movie tastes would be a big plus, but that may be something really hard to find.
And matching wants in a family and marriage are needed, but not important in the beginning.

INFP 6w7 Sx/So

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So here's mine

I don't know, but she does sound sexy! :laugh:

goats

MBTI Type
INTP

So here's mine

You got some high hopes there...

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I am an ENFP so I'm all about epic meaningful romances with incredible women haha

I know what you mean. goats is just being her logical Ti-dom self. Typical... lol

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was a joke, but I'm sure you get the idea,

plus, lots of older men most likely do this lols

Edit: And I mean the old man would masturbate to girls like her, not to his daughter specifically. I probably should have cut that joke out lols

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It was a joke, but I'm sure you get the idea,

plus, lots of older men most likely do this lols

A LOT OF OLDER MEN MASTURBATE TO THEIR DAUGHTERS WHEN THEIR WIFE ISN'T HOME? REALLY? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?

Sunny Ghost

Maybe through writing out what our ideal partners are like, we can also assess why we're likely single... ::facepalm::

Mine:
Taller than me (I'm 5'8" and seems like a lot of guys are right at my height or baaarely taller than me), my age or older (believe it or not, I have a hard time finding this where I live.) with at least a mild ambition of some sort. I'm tired of guys who still live like they're in their parents basement. I prefer guys that are more low-key, but still enjoys social interactions here and there. I also love when guys have interests and hobbies that they're really into. Especially the artistic types. I like a person that is intelligent, and kinda have a soft spot for the slightly nerdy. I like nice guys, and not your cocky, bad ass types. I like confidence in a man, too. That may be one of the sexiest things about a guy. I want to be with someone that never makes me feel jealous, and even were he to have the occasional crush, which I think is totally normal human nature, that we can joke about it, and I can still trust him and not worry he's trying to hunt the girl down behind my back. I'd like to be with someone with similar views as myself, as well.

Basically, the perfect man, right?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, then for me.

Passionate, strong, honest. And when I say honest it implies honest with herself and with me. And when I say passionate it implies passionate about me.

Adventurous, strong-willed, consumate party-drunk, risk-taker and don't care about financial stability. Fiery personality but sensitive.

Good at bed and good cook.

Preferably black, quite tall and thin, with a round, perfect ass, long legs and alluring, rogue face. Prefer small tits. But barely.

Artistic and emotional, but not whinger. Smart, quite intelectual eventually, but not too much.

Values friends, childrens and family over carrierist achievements.

Type that, folks.

Sunny Ghost

Ok, then for me.

Passionate, strong, honest. And when I say honest it implies honest with herself and with me. And when I say passionate it implies passionate about me.

Adventurous, strong-willed, consumate party-drunk, risk-taker and don't care about financial stability. Fiery personality but sensitive.

Good at bed and good cook.

Preferably black, quite tall and thin, with a round, perfect ass, long legs and alluring, rogue face. Prefer small tits. But barely.

Artistic and emotional, but not whinger. Smart, quite intelectual eventually, but not too much.

Values friends, childrens and family over carrierist achievements.

Type that, folks.

Easy! ESFP. ;)

"And when I say passionate it implies passionate about me." --Made me laugh out loud.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Preferably black [...]

...:yim_rolling_on_the_

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be racist at all, but that was just too funny. :laugh:

Edit: Now that I've just looked over what I was laughing at, I feel quite ashamed that I would laugh at such a racist thing. I know it's not funny in the least bit. I'm so sorry... :(

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...:yim_rolling_on_the_

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be racist at all, but that was just too funny. :laugh:

Edit: Now that I've just looked over what I was laughing at, I feel quite ashamed that I would laugh at such a racist thing. I know it's not funny in the least bit. I'm so sorry... :(

Actually, I put theses physical caracteristics, because I like this of course, but I like girls who are the contrary of that. She must be sexy but I have not "standards".

I don't see what is racist, though.

And ESFP semms right, yes. :yes: Also, So/Sx or So/Sx, probably, but not 7 since they are too much narcissit and uncomplicated with loyalties.

Also, I'm taurus, so I should date a scorpio, acording to astrology.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My Ideal Partner:

Female obiously, with a fairly thinish build (but not too thin), 5' 7'' (same height as me), extremely beautiful but in a super cute adorable way. She would have colored hair because she wants to, and dress in clothing that she thinks is cool.

She would be completely devoted to me; her infatuation with me would be the most important thing in her life. Other than me, she would have almost nothing in the way of other freinds nor family. Her ideals and values would be entirely identical to my own so that there would not be any conflict between us. She would spur me on to accomplish things (motivating me not by criticism or complaining, but rather through sheerful inspiration), and bring a certain level of organization to my life (i.e. she seerves me and fills in what I lack).

She would be extremely loving and compassionate, as well as intellectual and well learned; someone who would want to discuss profound topics and also help make the world better. She would have a zany imagination much like myself and enjoy tossing around various ideas and stuff. Animal lover as well, and lover of all things. But while she loves all things, I am still the most important thing to her.

I have an idea of her type, but lets see what you guys think ;)

Sunny Ghost

My Ideal Partner:

Female obiously, with a fairly thinish build (but not too thin), 5' 7'' (same height as me), extremely beautiful but in a super cute adorable way. She would have colored hair because she wants to, and dress in clothing that she thinks is cool.

She would be completely devoted to me; her infatuation with me would be the most important thing in her life. Other than me, she would have almost nothing in the way of other freinds nor family. Her ideals and values would be entirely identical to my own so that there would not be any conflict between us. She would spur me on to accomplish things (motivating me not by criticism or complaining, but rather through sheerful inspiration), and bring a certain level of organization to my life (i.e. she seerves me and fills in what I lack).

She would be extremely loving and compassionate, as well as intellectual and well learned; someone who would want to discuss profound topics and also help make the world better. She would have a zany imagination much like myself and enjoy tossing around various ideas and stuff. Animal lover as well, and lover of all things. But while she loves all things, I am still the most important thing to her.

I have an idea of her type, but lets see what you guys think ;)

ESFJ or... xNFJ?