• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing your Ideal Partner?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree about ISFP or ISFJ who is healthy in terms of not being an angry person, but actually seems to have some emotional psychological issues with things like self-esteem...you want a person with lower confidence who is a little nervous...that isn't totally healthy, but it makes sense if you yourself are like this, like you don't want someone who is extremely confident and brave to either overpower you, drag you around, or look down on you, is what I'm guessing.

You're right, I was just interested in why you two thought she was an S type. :yes:

:laugh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're right, I was just interested in why you two thought she was an S type. :yes:

Well, I'm assuming we're basing this on the healthy stereotypes of each type and you mentioned a lot of Sensor and sensory-related things.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] because you listed things out like you want her to be stylish and dress sexy and be a very sexual, sensual person (I've observed that INFJs and INFPs are sometimes demi-sexual, or want their sexuality to be seperated from traditional sorts of things like "dressing sexy" though I'm not saying that's always the case) PLUS you want her to be down-to-earth, appreciate simple things in daily life, is also pleasure and intensity seeking (this actually sounds more like Se to me, more ISFP)...you don't want someone too 'artsy' (um now I'm back at ISFJ) or abstract (that really diminishes N quite a bit); also likes philosophy but not into it in a big way and isn't overly idealistic (which means I suppose she has a realism streak which counterbalances any ideological idealism). Also you have that whole thing about being a big football fan...it doesn't necessarily mean someone is an S if they like football, but combined with all of these other qualities, I'd say Sensor is a safe bet.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I'm assuming we're basing this on the stereotypes of each type and you mentioned a lot of Sensor and sensory-related things.

Alright, fair enough. I'm just curious because I'm an N and I wouldn't think an N would find S traits to be attractive (from what I've seen, Ns usually prefer other Ns), but it certainly is possible. Do you think I am a mistyped S-type?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]: ENFJ 6w7 or 2w1 sx/so; a kick ass one at that :D

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] because you listed things out like you want her to be stylish and dress sexy and be a very sexual, sensual person (I've observed that INFJs and INFPs are sometimes demi-sexual, or want their sexuality to be seperated from traditional sorts of things like "dressing sexy" though I'm not saying that's always the case) PLUS you want her to be down-to-earth, appreciate simple things in daily life, is also pleasure and intensity seeking (this actually sounds more like Se to me, more ISFP)...you don't want someone too 'artsy' (um now I'm back at ISFJ) or abstract (that really diminishes N quite a bit); also likes philosophy but not into it in a big way and isn't overly idealistic (which means I suppose she has a realism streak which counterbalances any ideological idealism). Also you have that whole thing about being a big football fan...it doesn't necessarily mean someone is an S if they like football, but combined with all of these other qualities, I'd say Sensor is a safe bet.

You're right, even before I thought about making the description, I always thought I'd prefer an S type (though specifically SF). I suppose I was thrown off a bit since the first few types she was given were ENFP, INFP, and ENFJ, I think.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, fair enough. I'm just curious because I'm an N and I wouldn't think an N would find S traits to be attractive (from what I've seen, Ns usually prefer other Ns), but it certainly is possible. Do you think I am a mistyped S-type?

It seems like you do find some S traits to be attractive. It's okay, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did.

You're right though, a lot of Ns do think Ss are aliens. :laugh:

I'm not sure if you're mistyped at this point because this is the first thread I've seen you in (I haven't been around much).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're right, even before I thought about making the description, I always thought I'd prefer an S type (though specifically SF). I suppose I was thrown off a bit since the first few types she was given were ENFP, INFP, and ENFJ, I think.

I personally don't think ENFJ makes sense AT ALL with this description...low confidence? Nervous? Shy? Not too artsy, too abstract, or too idealistic? Even an ENFJ who isn't very artsy is going to either be idealistic or abstract, or both.

I can see where someone might say xNFP if they weren't looking too closely, but I'm sure they're missing a lot of details and only seeing what they want to see, quite frankly.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems like you do find some S traits to be attractive. It's okay, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did.

You're right though, a lot of Ns do think Ss are aliens. :laugh:

I'm not sure if you're mistyped at this point because this is the first thread I've seen you in (I haven't been around much).

Well, I don't think they're alien. I think they're sweet. :hug:

(On a side note, you could visit one of these two threads: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/49878-what-s-my-enneatype.html OR http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/47117-my-typology.html :D)

You could also try my function test results thread (http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/49740-function-phenomenon.html) or type me by collage:

mycollage.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Will do [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]. :)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about type but he must be able to tolerate my fiery temper and my need to be alone.

And my temper tantrums.

Preferably emotionally inclined, but not to the point that he/she is overly melodramatic -- someone who can calm me down, someone with restraint. Must also be vindictive and opinionated and also able to keep the conversation going (because I am bad at continuing a conversation).

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say INFP but I'm not the best typist around here.

Well, I'm definitely not the most interesting person by far, but at least you were willing to look.

Thanks! :) :hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I'm definitely not the most interesting person by far, but at least you were willing to look.

Thanks! :) :hug:

I didn't mean to imply that you were boring. I'm just not the best at typing people. I've never even read any of the books.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't mean to imply that you were boring. I'm just not the best at typing people. I've never even read any of the books.

No, I said I was boring. :laugh:

I never read any of the books either. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, I said I was boring. :laugh:

I never read any of the books either. :)

I should probably also say that I don't care that much about typology. I just pretend to when I'm here cos it's fun and that's what's done here. I'm mostly just here for the free food.