Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm looking for an introverted partner with few friends too for the same reason, so I don't think it's weird at all. Of course, I've also never actually been in a relationship, so who knows?
    Indeed

MBTI
    GONE

@RevlisZero - How about an ENFP? Not introverted per sae but it works
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@EJCC ISFJ 6w7 or ISFP 9w8

@LunaLuminosity ENTP 7w8

@Glycerine ExTJ 8w7, maybe ExTP 8w7

@Noon ExFJ 1w2, leaning towards ENFJ
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

@Noon, INTJ.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My ideal partner takes showers regularly and smells nice and wears jeans and casual (but preferably new or stylish) shirts ...but suits on occasion are cool. I just don't want some dude who runs around in dress pants and a tie all the time. No slobs either. NO SLOBS.

Sense of humor is extremely important, kind (but not too nice or doormat-like), very loyal, good sexual morals about faithfulness without being a prude...deep appreciation for music/art. Someone literate who at least knows how to spell and read the news even if they aren't into literature like I am.

I tend to like guys that are a little more quiet...but quiet because they're just introverted and a little shy or something, not quiet because they're a passive aggressive cold-hearted asswipe. A little defensive is okay...heartless bastard robot is not.

I like someone a bit more logical and/or sensible than me, I want someone who is masculine in the sense of providing some type of stability. Yes, that's right, I said it.

Intelligent without being pretentious about it, a good companion and best friend. Someone I can feel comfortable with and tell anything, but maybe they still challenge me a little or keep me a little motivated and on my toes.

Similar poltical beliefs, please, or it will never work. No organized religion.

Type that. I'm curious to see what you think that is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    My Ideal Partner:

Female obiously, with a fairly thinish build (but not too thin), 5' 7'' (same height as me), extremely beautiful but in a super cute adorable way. She would have colored hair because she wants to, and dress in clothing that she thinks is cool.

She would be completely devoted to me; her infatuation with me would be the most important thing in her life. Other than me, she would have almost nothing in the way of other freinds nor family. Her ideals and values would be entirely identical to my own so that there would not be any conflict between us. She would spur me on to accomplish things (motivating me not by criticism or complaining, but rather through sheerful inspiration), and bring a certain level of organization to my life (i.e. she seerves me and fills in what I lack).

She would be extremely loving and compassionate, as well as intellectual and well learned; someone who would want to discuss profound topics and also help make the world better. She would have a zany imagination much like myself and enjoy tossing around various ideas and stuff. Animal lover as well, and lover of all things. But while she loves all things, I am still the most important thing to her.

I have an idea of her type, but lets see what you guys think
    A Russian mail-order bride who fears deportation?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Permabanned

Ideal partner for me isn't really anything that special. They definitely can't be too controlling. They've got to allow me to make mistakes and allow me not to be so perfect all the the time. I appreciate someone who is independent, competent of taking care of themselves and mentally stable. Having decent looks helps as well, so Whatever MBTI type that falls into I'm down.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Ok, I’ll give this a try…

-Confident but not arrogant
    -Not insecure - or as secure as possible - not using other people as an ego boost or extension of his ego. Definitely not threatened by my areas of interest or expertise he's less knowledgeable about - more intrigued. I would want to feel the same way about him!
    -Humble – not afraid to say sorry, etc
    -Friendly with everyone, but cutting it off well before flirtatiousness with the opposite sex
    -Similar beliefs and values, including conservative approach to morality
    -Very masculine but not macho
    -Fun-loving but not frivolous. Would draw me into adventures, but would always check to make sure I’m “safe” – ie. feeling secure emotionally or physically.
    -A little bit edgy, but honestly, in a fairly surface way - ie. liking motorbikes or punk rock. Not being cruel or harsh or unpredictable. I suppose I'm going for something like "tough on the outside but gooey inside."
    -Outgoing, probably a bit more outgoing than me (although I’m not that withdrawn usually – but I’m thinking along the lines of while I’m a fairly extroverted introvert, he would be a somewhat introverted extrovert. Or at least another extroverted introvert!)
    -Playful sense of humour, but not based on making fun of others
    -Enjoys in-depth conversation
    -Interests – at least some interest in the arts, literature etc. But really, I am drawn to people who have some sort of passion even if it’s not something I’m really into. I think my “ideal guy” would share some similar interests with me but would also have other passions more dissimilar to my own. (Passions, not obsessions, btw.) I think it’s most important with interests to respect what the other person is into and take a bit of interest because you want to please them and get to know them better.
    -Conscientious about practical matters, but not anal Careful with money but not miserly or stingy.
    -Protective of me, but not controlling
    -Not dismissive of my feelings – at least willing to listen and try to understand
    -Emotional, but less emotional/sensitive than I am… ie. “in touch with feelings”, but not in the way that he’s only interested in his own.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    My ideal partner takes showers regularly and smells nice and wears jeans and casual (but preferably new or stylish) shirts ...but suits on occasion are cool. I just don't want some dude who runs around in dress pants and a tie all the time. No slobs either. NO SLOBS.

Sense of humor is extremely important, kind (but not too nice or doormat-like), very loyal, good sexual morals about faithfulness without being a prude...deep appreciation for music/art. Someone literate who at least knows how to spell and read the news even if they aren't into literature like I am.

I tend to like guys that are a little more quiet...but quiet because they're just introverted and a little shy or something, not quiet because they're a passive aggressive cold-hearted asswipe. A little defensive is okay...heartless bastard robot is not.

I like someone a bit more logical and/or sensible than me, I want someone who is masculine in the sense of providing some type of stability. Yes, that's right, I said it.

Intelligent without being pretentious about it, a good companion and best friend. Someone I can feel comfortable with and tell anything, but maybe they still challenge me a little or keep me a little motivated and on my toes.

Similar poltical beliefs, please, or it will never work. No organized religion.

Type that. I'm curious to see what you think that is.
    I'm thinking ISFJ? Or possibly ISTJ?

I love ISFJs...well, I love female ones, which isn't quite the same. But in theory I like the idea of a male ISFJ if he was reasonably outgoing and playful.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING