User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    She would be completely devoted to me; her infatuation with me would be the most important thing in her life. Other than me, she would have almost nothing in the way of other freinds nor family. Her ideals and values would be entirely identical to my own so that there would not be any conflict between us.
    Hmm..were you joking about this part at all? That sounds unhealthy. And I'm guessing you don't want kids? It sounds like you want to be lord master and supreme ruler of this relationship.

I think a woman who is able to sublimate her own desires and have her life revolve around her partner gladly - in this day and age - would indicate someone who lacks self esteem for starters...

No offense, but it sounds like you want to marry your stalker?

Now, if you want a profoundly caring and nurturing type who is also 'zany' as you say, I'm guessing INFP will do the trick nicely or an ISFJ with a wacky sense of humor.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Hmm..were you joking about this part at all? That sounds unhealthy. And I'm guessing you don't want kids? It sounds like you want to be lord master and supreme ruler of this relationship.

I think a woman who is able to sublimate her own desires and have her life revolve around her partner gladly - in this day and age - would indicate someone who lacks self esteem for starters....
    That's a bit what I was thinking. I think that girl would be perfect fo SI according to his domineering and unrealisti aspirations:

But I can't see any healthy human being who could fit.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    GONE

MOTHESDLFSFN: !!

I just wrote a response to everyone's types and the freaking post wiped. Bah.

But @EJCC I was guessing ENFJ and @Sparrow I was guessing ENFJ, ENFP, or maybe a really sensitive ESTJ You two should swap info on males of your respective types and set each other up on blind dates.

@LunaLuminosity I was thinking ENFP

@SavageIdealist Awww, it's okay I'm sure you just described poorly what many other guys actually desire.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@SavageIdealist Awww, it's okay I'm sure you just described poorly what many other guys actually desire.
    Many guys probably, but not me.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    GONE

@Glycerine = A mature, well seasoned ENTP (because an immature one is the opposite of what you need)

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Many guys probably, but not me.
    Yeah, I picture you more enjoying a gal who spits fire and gives you lip. Kinda like a Nancy to your Sid. But, not in a drug-addled, violent way that ends in tragedy.

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I think a woman who is able to sublimate her own desires and have her life revolve around her partner gladly - in this day and age - would indicate someone who lacks self esteem for starters...
    To be fair, I asked him if that devotion would be mutual, and he said it would be. So I think his ideal relationship, though still unhealthy imo, would be the ideal romantic relationship in literary terms; i.e. similar to that of Cathy and Heathcliff, in the sense that they would be living only for each other and not anything else.
    But @EJCC I was guessing ENFJ and @Sparrow I was guessing ENFJ, ENFP, or maybe a really sensitive ESTJ You two should swap info on males of your respective types and set each other up on blind dates.
    Totally! Though I don't know any ESTJ guys atm, let alone nice ones who are single and looking for ENFJ Lovin'.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

lol, lol... This thread is my current favorite.

INFJ for @IndyAnnaJoan, and an sx/so ESFP for @Speed Gavroche

Young, sheltered, old world sx/sp 2 ISFJ for @Savage Idealist, and...
    ESFJ for @Sparrow

ENFP for @Wind-up Rex and @LunaLuminosity

ENFP or INFJ for @EJCC, and ENTP for @Glycerine (but not a 7!).

I actually agree with ENFJ for @OrangeAppled.

Er, I guess I should give this a go then.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

No offense, but it sounds like you want to marry your stalker?

Now, if you want a profoundly caring and nurturing type who is also 'zany' as you say, I'm guessing INFP will do the trick nicely or an ISFJ with a wacky sense of humor.
    I was being serious to a certain extent, athough I probably could have worded that better; she would have little in the way of other social aquaintances much in the same way I do (i.e. an introvert with few freinds and small family), thus allowing the passionate bond between us to be that much stronger and more personal. Granted though, if she were nearly freindless and without close family, I could offer her that love support that she desires, along with having her be accepted my the rest of my family and freinds (essentially I could be like a hero to her). As for kids, not really something that I would even think about.

Also, if a love obsessed stalker ever came into my life, unlike most people who would be weary of such an individual, I would definitely take them in and appreciate them for their devotion to me.

But hey, this is suppose to be my 'ideal partner' after all, and I'm not sure what normal relationships are like considering that I've never in my life have had a girlfreind.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    That's a bit what I was thinking. I think that girl would be perfect fo SI according to his domineering and unrealisti aspirations:

But I can't see any healthy human being who could fit.
    Hot.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    To be fair, I asked him if that devotion would be mutual, and he said it would be. So I think his ideal relationship, though still unhealthy imo, would be the ideal romantic relationship in literary terms; i.e. similar to that of Cathy and Heathcliff, in the sense that they would be living only for each other and not anything else.
    Indeed, something akin that.

My ideal partner:

Someone I can talk to on an intellectual and philosophical level who shares the same interests and values as me. He would have to be very caring, sensitive, open-minded, and loyal. He would be someone I can trust so much that I can truly be myself around him and never have to worry about him thinking I'm weird. He would be a unique and nonconforming individual who helps me feel more confident, connected, and complete, rather than my usual isolated self. He would enjoy spending time with me, but he would also be an introvert who respects my need for space and alone time.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I was being serious to a certain extent, athough I probably could have worded that better; she would have little in the way of other social aquaintances much in the same way I do (i.e. an introvert with few freinds and small family), thus allowing the passionate bond between us to be that much stronger and more personal. Granted though, if she were nearly freindless and without close family, I could offer her that love support that she desires, along with having her be accepted my the rest of my family and freinds (essentially I could be like a hero to her). As for kids, not really something that I would even think about.

Also, if a love obsessed stalker ever came into my life, unlike most people who would be weary of such an individual, I would definitely take them in and appreciate them for their devotion to me.

But hey, this is suppose to be my 'ideal partner' after all, and I'm not sure what normal relationships are like considering that I've never in my life have had a girlfreind.
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm looking for an introverted partner with few friends too for the same reason, so I don't think it's weird at all. Of course, I've also never actually been in a relationship, so who knows?