MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay let's cook up a partner!

Excellent partner-in-crime to most of my adventures
    Ambitious, visionary, and confident (in a slightly more focused way, that balances me out)
    But still laid back and casual most of the time
    An "artistic" sense of style
    Someone who listens to me with interest, and laughs out loud when the need arises
    Cannot be adverse to weirdness, greatly need openmindedness towards most things... particularly religion and social roles
    Well developed intellectual side... someone I could have at least light debate with without hurting
    Equally willing to team up on projects and let me do my own thing
    No cling, please. Nothing confining. But offers the occasional practical/helpful advice when I get too chaotic.
    Not afraid of feelings... someone who understands mine better than I do
    Somewhat physically active, a bit of an outdoorsy edge.

...I think that's enough for now

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Really have no idea.

You seem to want someone who exists for the sole purpose of helping you/catering to you, honestly. That's how your post comes across. You want somenoe who's 'intellectual' and talks about zany things with you, and brings a more organized element to your life, and is 'compassionate' and pushes you towards better things, but you also want someone who doesn't have many friends/family outside of you. There's really nothing in your description that says what SHE is all about and her personality traits outside of her doting on you. Sorry.. just how your description came across.

Type 2 would be a more selfless giving type, and 1 would have more of that organized/pushing drive, but your emphasis on this woman not having anything going on outside of you kinda defeats both 1 and 2, wouldn't it?
    Well that is the kind of person I was intending to describe; someone all for me (yes that might sound creepy and against the norm of most typical ideal relationships, but I ain't exactly normal )

Actually, 2w1 was the original enneagram that I had in mind (2 + sx = personal love motivation), although I suppose that not having any other motivation other than me might nullify any presence of possible enneagram (that or she may be a disintegrating 4).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    @Sparrow: ESFJ 6w7 sx/so
    @Wind-up Rex: xNFP 4w5 sx/sp
    What about me?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Since other people are getting so specific, I'll go that direction with my description:

Physical appearance: Between 5'9" and 6'2", curly hair that I can run my hands through, substantial but not overweight. Fairly muscular (but still comfortable and inviting, physique-wise). Think Michael C. Hall, Mark Ruffalo, or "Pride and Prejudice"-era Colin Firth. Between ages 20 and 30 -- realistically would probably be in his late twenties in order to be mature enough for me, but in a perfect world he'd be in his early twenties (like I am).

Temperament: Responsible, respectful, an overall nice guy (except for in bed, where he shows his aggressive side -- but enjoys switching between dom and sub multiple times throughout the night). Tendencies towards being a goofball. Fun sense of humor. More sensitive to other people's needs than I am. Likes to travel, and have small adventures -- hiking, sailing, taking classes in something he's never tried -- and likes to have those adventures with me. Not mean-spirited. In touch with his emotions; introspective, though not necessarily quiet. At least, not quiet around people he's close to. Enjoys, and seeks out, meaningful (as well as silly) conversation. Not the sort of person to seek out conflict for the sake of conflict but not the type to avoid it at all costs either. Authentic and honest about himself and his identity. Not shallow.

Attitude towards me: Understanding of how I communicate; as honest with me as I am with him. Unafraid to bring up possible issues in the relationship when they occur to him. Charmed by my personality and not intimidated by it. Interested in my anecdotes and fun facts (and interested in sharing some of his own), because he loves to learn, just like I do. Doesn't try to force his views on me, or force me to fit into a gender role; understands that our relationship is one based on equality and mutual respect. Does not live only for me and my needs, and doesn't expect me to be that way either.

Interests/views: Similar enough to mine to not cause any significant conflict, but different enough to allow for lots of interesting conversation. Very knowledgeable about topics that I don't know anything about, and ignorant of some things that I know a lot about, to maximize capacity for interesting conversation.

I know it's kind of vague, but I have a bit of an idea of what type he is (to the degree that I know which functions he probably doesn't have). Thoughts?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Since other people are getting so specific, I'll go that direction with my description:

Physical appearance: Between 5'9" and 6'2", curly hair that I can run my hands through, substantial but not overweight. Fairly muscular (but still comfortable and inviting, physique-wise). Think Michael C. Hall, Mark Ruffalo, or "Pride and Prejudice"-era Colin Firth. Between ages 20 and 30 -- realistically would probably be in his late twenties in order to be mature enough for me, but in a perfect world he'd be in his early twenties (like I am).

Temperament: Responsible, respectful, an overall nice guy (except for in bed, where he shows his aggressive side -- but enjoys switching between dom and sub multiple times throughout the night). Tendencies towards being a goofball. Fun sense of humor. More sensitive to other people's needs than I am. Likes to travel, and have small adventures -- hiking, sailing, taking classes in something he's never tried -- and likes to have those adventures with me. Not mean-spirited. In touch with his emotions; introspective, though not necessarily quiet. At least, not quiet around people he's close to. Enjoys, and seeks out, meaningful (as well as silly) conversation. Not the sort of person to seek out conflict for the sake of conflict* but not the type to avoid it at all costs either. Authentic and honest about himself and his identity. Not shallow.

Attitude towards me: Understanding of how I communicate; as honest with me as I am with him. Unafraid to bring up possible issues in the relationship when they occur to him. Charmed by my personality and not intimidated by it. Interested in my anecdotes and fun facts (and interested in sharing some of his own), because he loves to learn, just like I do. Doesn't try to force his views on me, or force me to fit into a gender role; understands that our relationship is one based on equality and mutual respect. Does not live only for me and my needs, and doesn't expect me to be that way either.

Interests/views: Similar enough to mine to not cause any significant conflict, but different enough to allow for lots of interesting conversation. Very knowledgeable about topics that I don't know anything about, and ignorant of some things that I know a lot about, to maximize capacity for interesting conversation.

I know it's kind of vague, but I have a bit of an idea of what type he is (to the degree that I know which functions he probably doesn't have). Thoughts?
    ISTP 9w8 Sx/Sp. Eventually ISFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Um... A Latin man whose frisky in bed. Preferably a pulse. And smells good. And dances like the devil.

That's all I have at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Ohhh! Wow really?!
    I definitely agree on ExFJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I posted this in the Describe the Things You Like in the Opposite Sex thread. I'd be interested to see if yall could make something of it:
    ISTP? Maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Well that is the kind of person I was intending to describe; someone all for me (yes that might sound creepy and against the norm of most typical ideal relationships, but I ain't exactly normal )
    My first thought wasn't that it was abnormal; my first thought was that it was normal for the 1950's and earlier. But I guess that isn't offensive as long as you are all for her, too; because if you don't hold the same loyalty standards to yourself as you do for her, then I'll have to call you out on being sexist.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Um... A Latin man whose frisky in bed. Preferably a pulse. And smells good. And dances like the devil.

That's all I have at the moment.
    ESTP or ESFP. 3w2 Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Glycerine

Intellectual, goofy, not overly emotional/calm, serious, somewhat ambitious, adventurous, caring, quirky, somewhat social but doesn't need to call me several times a day.

What's the type?

figsfiggyfigs

Oh man, this thread is a gift that keeps giving. I want to hear more about DJAcclaim's perfect girl.