First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I agree about ISFP or ISFJ who is healthy in terms of not being an angry person, but actually seems to have some emotional psychological issues with things like self-esteem...you want a person with lower confidence who is a little nervous...that isn't totally healthy, but it makes sense if you yourself are like this, like you don't want someone who is extremely confident and brave to either overpower you, drag you around, or look down on you, is what I'm guessing.
    You're right, I was just interested in why you two thought she was an S type.

MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

This is deeply disturbing.
    I thought I was the only one who thought so.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    You're right, I was just interested in why you two thought she was an S type.

Well, I'm assuming we're basing this on the healthy stereotypes of each type and you mentioned a lot of Sensor and sensory-related things.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@Hazashin because you listed things out like you want her to be stylish and dress sexy and be a very sexual, sensual person (I've observed that INFJs and INFPs are sometimes demi-sexual, or want their sexuality to be seperated from traditional sorts of things like "dressing sexy" though I'm not saying that's always the case) PLUS you want her to be down-to-earth, appreciate simple things in daily life, is also pleasure and intensity seeking (this actually sounds more like Se to me, more ISFP)...you don't want someone too 'artsy' (um now I'm back at ISFJ) or abstract (that really diminishes N quite a bit); also likes philosophy but not into it in a big way and isn't overly idealistic (which means I suppose she has a realism streak which counterbalances any ideological idealism). Also you have that whole thing about being a big football fan...it doesn't necessarily mean someone is an S if they like football, but combined with all of these other qualities, I'd say Sensor is a safe bet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Well, I'm assuming we're basing this on the stereotypes of each type and you mentioned a lot of Sensor and sensory-related things.
    Alright, fair enough. I'm just curious because I'm an N and I wouldn't think an N would find S traits to be attractive (from what I've seen, Ns usually prefer other Ns), but it certainly is possible. Do you think I am a mistyped S-type?

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

@Hazashin: ENFJ 6w7 or 2w1 sx/so; a kick ass one at that

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

@Hazashin because you listed things out like you want her to be stylish and dress sexy and be a very sexual, sensual person (I've observed that INFJs and INFPs are sometimes demi-sexual, or want their sexuality to be seperated from traditional sorts of things like "dressing sexy" though I'm not saying that's always the case) PLUS you want her to be down-to-earth, appreciate simple things in daily life, is also pleasure and intensity seeking (this actually sounds more like Se to me, more ISFP)...you don't want someone too 'artsy' (um now I'm back at ISFJ) or abstract (that really diminishes N quite a bit); also likes philosophy but not into it in a big way and isn't overly idealistic (which means I suppose she has a realism streak which counterbalances any ideological idealism). Also you have that whole thing about being a big football fan...it doesn't necessarily mean someone is an S if they like football, but combined with all of these other qualities, I'd say Sensor is a safe bet.
    You're right, even before I thought about making the description, I always thought I'd prefer an S type (though specifically SF). I suppose I was thrown off a bit since the first few types she was given were ENFP, INFP, and ENFJ, I think.

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Alright, fair enough. I'm just curious because I'm an N and I wouldn't think an N would find S traits to be attractive (from what I've seen, Ns usually prefer other Ns), but it certainly is possible. Do you think I am a mistyped S-type?
    It seems like you do find some S traits to be attractive. It's okay, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did.

You're right though, a lot of Ns do think Ss are aliens.

I'm not sure if you're mistyped at this point because this is the first thread I've seen you in (I haven't been around much).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're right, even before I thought about making the description, I always thought I'd prefer an S type (though specifically SF). I suppose I was thrown off a bit since the first few types she was given were ENFP, INFP, and ENFJ, I think.
    I personally don't think ENFJ makes sense AT ALL with this description...low confidence? Nervous? Shy? Not too artsy, too abstract, or too idealistic? Even an ENFJ who isn't very artsy is going to either be idealistic or abstract, or both.

I can see where someone might say xNFP if they weren't looking too closely, but I'm sure they're missing a lot of details and only seeing what they want to see, quite frankly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    It seems like you do find some S traits to be attractive. It's okay, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did.

You're right though, a lot of Ns do think Ss are aliens.

I'm not sure if you're mistyped at this point because this is the first thread I've seen you in (I haven't been around much).
    Well, I don't think they're alien. I think they're sweet.

(On a side note, you could visit one of these two threads: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...enneatype.html OR http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-typology.html )

You could also try my function test results thread (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...henomenon.html) or type me by collage:

Tatiana ♥