User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i have no clue what my ideal guy is like. i think i'd like to date an isfp though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Is she human enough for you yet?
    What? I never said or agreed that she wasn't human. I was trying to cheer her up.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Don't listen to him.

Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Ginkgo

Don't listen to her

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Don't listen to Gingko
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

*BUMP*

Okay, my turn.

I'm going to do it in bullet format, since I suck at typing up shit. So here it goes:

- Obviously attractiveness is a must, and preferably someone who can look both incredibly adorable & cute and sexy & exotic at the same time (though I guess appearance doesn't really matter when concerning personality type) -- someone who dresses sexy and stylish too (though my preferred kind of style, heehee )
    - Someone who is very passionate and zealous, but is also open-minded and puts value into others' opinions and is not imposing of her beliefs
    - Not someone who is particularly ambitious, but at least someone who enjoys life and wants to live it up but can settle down and enjoy life's simple moments
    - Someone who is very sweet, kind, and giving and genuinely loving
    - Someone who is very warm, cuddly, comforting, and affectionate and loves to hug and snuggle (even for long periods of time), but is also hypersexual and full of energy and not afraid to show her intense sexual energy and get frisky/sensual like a sexual tiger in bed (though not too kinky) and is flirtatious
    - Someone who is not particularly independent, who would attach to me and stay loyal with me
    - Someone who'd rarely get angry and would laugh at things and not get stressed, while still facing the problem(s) head-on (though I can sometimes find quick tempers cute in some girls)
    - Someone who is very tolerant, accepting, empathetic/sympathetic, forgiving, and non-judgmental (someone who doesn't have an inch of vengeance) and will not push me (or anyone else) to do something I (they) don't want to do -- a very laid-back person
    - Someone who can defend someone but not aggressively counterattack the offender
    - Someone who has strong emotions and feelings, but does not act in an irrational way
    - Someone who is passionate about me and our relationship, but is not controlling and demanding about it
    - Someone who is somewhat insecure and needs reassurance but not validation (though this trait does not matter too much; and yes, I'm not too crazy about confidence)
    - Someone who is somewhat sensitive and can give a good, sincere cry and feel sadness (especially during sad movies and the like), but not be emotionally turmoil, high-strung, and volatile about it or someone who is a chronic depressant (?) (someone who is depressed a lot)
    - Someone who is diplomatic and negotiating, but not non-confrontational (basically, when she confronts, she's diplomatic and understanding but doesn't give in)
    - Someone who values love, relationships, and people more than anything material
    - Someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times
    - Someone who is strong-willed without being insensitive about it
    - Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work ethic
    - Someone who is kinda shy and nervous, but not incredibly introverted (though I wouldn't mind a moderate introvert)
    - Someone who is not defined by social matters but by her individuality
    - Someone who is creative and imaginative, but preferably not someone too artsy or 'abstract' (this is kind of vague, but do you understand what I mean?)
    - Someone who has a great sense of ethics and humanistic values outside the sense of normal social constructs, preferably moderately liberal and libertarian (heehee )
    - Someone who is intelligent and can be philosophical (though not preoccupied with it), and can debate (and she doesn't expect me to be the same way)
    - Someone who is atheist and non-spiritual, but not nihilistic and dark
    - Someone who is trusting and thinking the best of others, but is not blindly optimistic
    - Someone who is assertive, but not aggressively so
    - Someone who is competitive, but in a respectable way
    - Someone who is an idealist (not terribly so though), but is down-to-earth about it
    - Someone who is not entirely sure of what she wants, but doesn't let life pass her by
    - Someone who is generally energetic, bubbly, fun-loving, and spontaneous, but not terribly extraverted
    - Someone who stays calm most of the time, even in pressuring situations

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting ) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agree with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).

Edit: She can't smoke or do drugs, and if she does drink, it is only sporadically. I want her to be able to have fun and be her great self without being drunk.

That's all I got right now.

But basically the perfect girl, right? Alright, so what's her type? (both MBTI and Enneagram)
    Last edited by Hazashin; 08-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    *BUMP*

Okay, my turn.

I'm going to do it in bullet format, since I suck at typing up shit. So here it goes:

- Obviously attractiveness is a must, and preferably someone who can look both incredibly adorable & cute and sexy & exotic at the same time (though I guess appearance doesn't really matter when concerning personality type) -- someone who dresses sexy and stylish too (though my preferred kind of style, heehee )
    - Someone who is very passionate and zealous, but is also open-minded and puts value into others' opinions and is not imposing of her beliefs
    - Not someone who is particularly ambitious, but at least someone who enjoys life and wants to live it up but can settle down and enjoy life's simple moments
    - Someone who is very sweet, kind, and giving and genuinely loving
    - Someone who is very warm, cuddly, comforting, and affectionate and loves to hug and snuggle (even for long periods of time), but is also hypersexual and full of energy and not afraid to show her intense sexual energy and get frisky/sensual like a sexual tiger in bed (though not too kinky) and is flirtatious
    - Someone who is not particularly independent, who would attach to me and stay loyal with me
    - Someone who'd rarely get angry and would laugh at things and not get stressed, while still facing the problem(s) head-on (though I can sometimes find quick tempers cute in some girls)
    - Someone who is very tolerant, accepting, empathetic/sympathetic, forgiving, and non-judgmental (someone who doesn't have an inch of vengeance) and will not push me (or anyone else) to do something I (they) don't want to do -- a very laid-back person
    - Someone who can defend someone but not aggressively counterattack the offender
    - Someone who has strong emotions and feelings, but does not act in an irrational way
    - Someone who is passionate about me and our relationship, but is not controlling and demanding about it
    - Someone who is somewhat insecure and needs reassurance but not validation (though this trait does not matter too much; and yes, I'm not too crazy about confidence)
    - Someone who is somewhat sensitive and can give a good, sincere cry and feel sadness (especially during sad movies and the like), but not be emotionally turmoil, high-strung, and volatile about it or someone who is a chronic depressant (?) (someone who is depressed a lot)
    - Someone who is diplomatic and negotiating, but not non-confrontational (basically, when she confronts, she's diplomatic and understanding but doesn't give in)
    - Someone who values love, relationships, and people more than anything material
    - Someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times
    - Someone who is strong-willed without being insensitive about it
    - Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work of work ethic
    - Someone who is kinda shy and nervous, but not incredibly introverted (though I wouldn't mind a moderate introvert)
    - Someone who is not defined by social matters but by her individuality
    - Someone who is creative and imaginative, but preferably not someone too artsy or 'abstract' (this is kind of vague, but do you understand what I mean?)
    - Someone who has a great sense of ethics and humanistic values outside the sense of normal social constructs, preferably moderately liberal and libertarian (heehee )
    - Someone who is intelligent and can be philosophical (though not preoccupied with it), and can debate (and she doesn't expect me to be the same way)
    - Someone who is atheist and non-spiritual, but not nihilistic and dark
    - Someone who is trusting and thinking the best of others, but is not blindly optimistic
    - Someone who is assertive, but not aggressively so
    - Someone who is competitive, but in a respectable way
    - Someone who is an idealist (not terribly so though), but is down-to-earth about it
    - Someone who is not entirely sure of what she wants, but doesn't let life pass her by
    - Someone who is generally energetic, bubbly, fun-loving, and spontaneous, but not terribly extraverted
    - Someone who stays calm most of the time, even in pressuring situations

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting ) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agreeing with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).

That's all I got right now.

But basically the perfect girl, right? Alright, so what's her type? (both MBTI and Enneagram)
    INFP 6w7 Sx/Sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    INFP 6w7 Sx/Sp
    Just curious, could you explain this typing? It's okay if you can't (I have the same problem sometimes), but I would like to know.

Tatiana ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Just curious, could you explain this typing? It's okay if you can't (I have the same problem sometimes), but I would like to know.
    To be honest, I was kind of typing more by the general vibe, so it's difficult to explain how I came to that conclusion. The description somehow reminded me of other INFP's I know, but I suppose any NF could fit. And I'm certainly no expert on type 6, but it does seem like it could fit. However, looking back at it now, I think a lot of enneatypes could fit. Your description mainly indicates Sx/Sp, or possibly Sx/So. The "intense sexual energy" is pretty much a give-away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    To be honest, I was kind of typing more by the general vibe, so it's difficult to explain how I came to that conclusion. The description somehow reminded me of other INFP's I know, but I suppose any NF could fit. And I'm certainly no expert on type 6, but it does seem like it could fit. However, looking back at it now, I think a lot of enneatypes could fit. Your description mainly indicates Sx/Sp, or possibly Sx/So. The "intense sexual energy" is pretty much a give-away.
    I understand. I knew the instinctual variant wasn't going to be hard to figure out (i.e. SEXUAL ), but I'm interested in what MBTI and Enneatype she would be.

Tatiana ♥