User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    A Russian mail-order bride who fears deportation?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

This thread rocks so hard.

-The mentality of a woman, not a girl, a child, or a baby.
    -Intelligent but not stuck up her own arse.
    -Financially independent.
    -Affectionate but not desperate.
    -Can teach me a thing or two in every possible area.
    -Has a couple intriguing projects or valid schemes up her sleeve.
    -Down to earth but not to the point she's an angry animal rights activist.
    -Has strong moral values and refuses to sell her soul (or body) for a few fistfuls of cash.
    -Emotionally secure and mature.
    -Isn't gullible or afraid to call me out on some bullshit.
    -Doesn't feel the urge to impress but on the flipside isn't a mess.
    -Knows how to have a laugh and take the piss out of herself from time to time.
    -Would make a strong mother figure and knows how to raise a child with values of equality and respect for others without being a bitch about it.
    -Could quite possibly take me in a fist fight.
    -Has favorable aesthetic tastes when it comes to fashion, home decoration, kitchen appliances and such and wouldn't come home with fluorescent green curtains.
    -Doesn't have an ounce of anger to her name and can hold detailed and complex conversations with me for eternity and the ability to agree to disagree without holding grudges.
    -Openminded, has an assertiveness to learn new information, skills.
    -Lacks fickle emotions and doesn't start to cry every five minutes.
    -Has a strong interest to be both a relationship and business partner.
    -Rides with the top down, bumps that fat sound, looks sexy as fuck in a hoody and no make-up likes to do thangz like shop and go on walks and shit.
    -Can beat any other bitch down.
    -Can eat more than me proceed burp in my face and challenge my masculinity.

Calling all Alpha Females, Gangsta Boos, Female Hustlas, Chicks That Pimp W/ That Crip Walk.

Let's get it on.

-Failing to see how any of what I describe is related to sensory.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ESTP or ESTJ.

Although I'm not sure where you're going to find a woman who doesn't have an ounce of anger who also beats other bitches down. I think that's a bit of a fantasy on your part.

ESTP or ESTJ.

Although I'm not sure where you're going to find a woman who doesn't have an ounce of anger who also beats other bitches down. I think that's a bit of a fantasy on your part.
    I like the ones who do it for sport although I appreciate your conclusions.

I find ESTPs to be too paranoid for my liking though and ESTJs aren't quite human enough.

Tough human females exist just slightly rare it seems.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    I like the ones who do it for sport although I sorta like your conclusions.
    Oh for sport! Then let's lean more ESTP!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Ok, I’ll give this a try…

-Confident but not arrogant
    -Not insecure - or as secure as possible - not using other people as an ego boost or extension of his ego. Definitely not threatened by my areas of interest or expertise he's less knowledgeable about - more intrigued. I would want to feel the same way about him!
    -Humble – not afraid to say sorry, etc
    -Friendly with everyone, but cutting it off well before flirtatiousness with the opposite sex
    -Similar beliefs and values, including conservative approach to morality
    -Very masculine but not macho
    -Fun-loving but not frivolous. Would draw me into adventures, but would always check to make sure I’m “safe” – ie. feeling secure emotionally or physically.
    -A little bit edgy, but honestly, in a fairly surface way - ie. liking motorbikes or punk rock. Not being cruel or harsh or unpredictable. I suppose I'm going for something like "tough on the outside but gooey inside."
    -Outgoing, probably a bit more outgoing than me (although I’m not that withdrawn usually – but I’m thinking along the lines of while I’m a fairly extroverted introvert, he would be a somewhat introverted extrovert. Or at least another extroverted introvert!)
    -Playful sense of humour, but not based on making fun of others
    -Enjoys in-depth conversation
    -Interests – at least some interest in the arts, literature etc. But really, I am drawn to people who have some sort of passion even if it’s not something I’m really into. I think my “ideal guy” would share some similar interests with me but would also have other passions more dissimilar to my own. (Passions, not obsessions, btw.) I think it’s most important with interests to respect what the other person is into and take a bit of interest because you want to please them and get to know them better.
    Until about right here I was thinking ISTP. Then, you added:

-Conscientious about practical matters, but not anal Careful with money but not miserly or stingy.
    -Protective of me, but not controlling
    -Not dismissive of my feelings – at least willing to listen and try to understand
    -Emotional, but less emotional/sensitive than I am… ie. “in touch with feelings”, but not in the way that he’s only interested in his own.
    I'll still go with ISTP, but with the head of a lion, wings of an eagle, and the bill of a platypus. You know, like most mythical, fairytale creatures.

So emotionally stable, independent, and intellectual while traditionally feminine. ESTJ sounds about right. You might have fun with a rowdier xNFJ chick too, though.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Until about right here I was thinking ISTP. Then, you added:

I'll still go with ISTP, but with the head of a lion, wings of an eagle, and the bill of a platypus. You know, like most mythical, fairytale creatures.
    I did think there was a possibility this guy simply doesn't exist. We are talking "ideal." I thought some kind of ExxJ was the most likely, honestly.

I honestly have serious doubts as to how I'd do with an xxxP.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Here is what I posted in other threads:

1. Be fun and interesting and sexy
    2. Let me be myself
    3. Respect and support me
    4. Understand the value of my other relationships
    5. Similar spirituality/belief in God
    6. Loyalty

I’d prefer to be with somebody who would support me, not hinder me in positive changes I’m trying to implement in my life, also make me examine things I may have assumed incorrectly. I would also like it if they call me out on shit, like if I'm being ridiculous or something. I'd hopefully do the same!

I wouldn't mind someone to push me athletically/physically - like if we are hiking or working out or something. I actually love that playful sort of competition, pushing each other to do more, longer, faster, whatever...

Also, thoughtful and reflective.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

My ideal partner takes showers regularly and smells nice and wears jeans and casual (but preferably new or stylish) shirts ...but suits on occasion are cool. I just don't want some dude who runs around in dress pants and a tie all the time. No slobs either. NO SLOBS.

Sense of humor is extremely important, kind (but not too nice or doormat-like), very loyal, good sexual morals about faithfulness without being a prude...deep appreciation for music/art. Someone literate who at least knows how to spell and read the news even if they aren't into literature like I am.

I tend to like guys that are a little more quiet...but quiet because they're just introverted and a little shy or something, not quiet because they're a passive aggressive cold-hearted asswipe. A little defensive is okay...heartless bastard robot is not.

I like someone a bit more logical and/or sensible than me, I want someone who is masculine in the sense of providing some type of stability. Yes, that's right, I said it.

Intelligent without being pretentious about it, a good companion and best friend. Someone I can feel comfortable with and tell anything, but maybe they still challenge me a little or keep me a little motivated and on my toes.

Similar poltical beliefs, please, or it will never work. No organized religion.

Type that. I'm curious to see what you think that is.
    Definitely FJ. I'm thinking xSFJ, but ENFJ could work too.
    A Russian mail-order bride who fears deportation?
    Like I said earlier in the thread, I asked him whether that devotion would be mutual and he said that it would be. If she's his servant, then he's her servant too. And he just said that the comment about few friends was because he has few friends too. So he's looking for a Cathy to his Heathcliff, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Ok, I’ll give this a try…

-Confident but not arrogant
    -Not insecure - or as secure as possible - not using other people as an ego boost or extension of his ego. Definitely not threatened by my areas of interest or expertise he's less knowledgeable about - more intrigued. I would want to feel the same way about him!
    -Humble – not afraid to say sorry, etc
    -Friendly with everyone, but cutting it off well before flirtatiousness with the opposite sex
    -Similar beliefs and values, including conservative approach to morality
    -Very masculine but not macho
    -Fun-loving but not frivolous. Would draw me into adventures, but would always check to make sure I’m “safe” – ie. feeling secure emotionally or physically.
    -A little bit edgy, but honestly, in a fairly surface way - ie. liking motorbikes or punk rock. Not being cruel or harsh or unpredictable. I suppose I'm going for something like "tough on the outside but gooey inside."
    -Outgoing, probably a bit more outgoing than me (although I’m not that withdrawn usually – but I’m thinking along the lines of while I’m a fairly extroverted introvert, he would be a somewhat introverted extrovert. Or at least another extroverted introvert!)
    -Playful sense of humour, but not based on making fun of others
    -Enjoys in-depth conversation
    -Interests – at least some interest in the arts, literature etc. But really, I am drawn to people who have some sort of passion even if it’s not something I’m really into. I think my “ideal guy” would share some similar interests with me but would also have other passions more dissimilar to my own. (Passions, not obsessions, btw.) I think it’s most important with interests to respect what the other person is into and take a bit of interest because you want to please them and get to know them better.
    -Conscientious about practical matters, but not anal Careful with money but not miserly or stingy.
    -Protective of me, but not controlling
    -Not dismissive of my feelings – at least willing to listen and try to understand
    -Emotional, but less emotional/sensitive than I am… ie. “in touch with feelings”, but not in the way that he’s only interested in his own.
    Yours is tough because I'm having a hard time linking all that to MBTI...

But I kind of relate to your description, so you may be looking for a healthy ESTJ

EDIT: Maybe ESTP, if not ESTJ.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

ESTJs aren't quite human enough.
    I'm sorry, what?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!