• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Not me

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So I was wondering what type in general has these characterestics

-Engaged in the world around him
-Always willing to listen and is geniuenly interested in what the other person has to say
-Good with people
-Logical
-Loves working with his hands
-hates schedules
-hates being told how to live/what to do
-messy
-talks alot
-always around people
-excellent sales person
-always willing to learn things as long as he can use it for something practical
-Gifted in Math and Science Infact loves math
-Has told me he can bring up a model in his head and rotate it 360 degrees (like it he's planning to build something he can imagine how it will look and rotate the image and see every detail)
-When he gets into something he learns everything he can about it (such as wine and beer)
-genuine (as in he always shows his feelings)

I think ExTP but I can see how an F would be possible

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
So I was wondering what type in general has these characterestics

-Engaged in the world around him
-Always willing to listen and is geniuenly interested in what the other person has to say
-Good with people
-Logical
-Loves working with his hands
-hates schedules
-hates being told how to live/what to do
-messy
-talks alot
-always around people
-excellent sales person
-always willing to learn things as long as he can use it for something practical
-Gifted in Math and Science Infact loves math
-Has told me he can bring up a model in his head and rotate it 360 degrees (like it he's planning to build something he can imagine how it will look and rotate the image and see every detail)
-When he gets into something he learns everything he can about it (such as wine and beer)
-genuine (as in he always shows his feelings)

I think ExTP but I can see how an F would be possible

Definitely an ESTP.

With a few exceptions your list is a good description of me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Definitely an ESTP.

With a few exceptions your list is a good description of me.

cool, I had originally thought he was an ESTP but I tend to question my conclusions

I don't know if this would change anything but loves strategy games such as Risk and Chess (I doubt it)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's me in a nutshell.

And i'm very emotional.
Very much into strategy games, too. :) The Total War series of games are my favourite ones.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You got yourself an ESTP there!

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thing that jumps out to me most in that list is that it practically screams xSxx to me, whereas that was the only part you seemed in much doubt of. :)

I'll agree with the ESTP seeming the most probable, but ESFP would not seem much of a stretch either.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This is my brother and I haven't lived with him since I was 16 and I'm 21 now, so it's been awhile since I've lived with him. On top of that he's 16 hours away and is moving to northern cal in July to develop land which is even further. Also I can see how he could be an N I'd have to think of some examples but I will. But when I first got into this I was like he's an ESTP. The person I'm having the most trouble with typing in my family is my dad actually. But that's because he's like me and tends to be really guarded about his personal opinions and unless you ask us straight out we probably won't tell you what we like, how we feel, or what we think