• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks to [MENTION=11531]Plush Cat[/MENTION] for the idea. Here is my 'me' collage. :D

JCollagecopy.jpg

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I wonder... Have you considered 9w1? (Or have I asked that before? :unsure:)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is my 'me' collage. :D

INFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh geez, maybe I should do that hahaha.

"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"

Most of the images are either pretty, "cute," or "magnificent."

Angels, Skys, Forests, Eevee, kittens, and etc.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on the collage I'm going to have to agree with INFP 9w1.

Silveresque

I agree that the college seems 9-ish, with all the peaceful nature pictures and the cute stuff. On the other hand, if I did a collage mine would probably look pretty similar, so I guess typing by collage must be really hard. :laugh:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree that the college seems 9-ish, with all the peaceful nature pictures and the cute stuff. On the other hand, if I did a collage mine would probably look pretty similar, so I guess typing by collage must be really hard. :laugh:

Based on the collage I'm going to have to agree with INFP 9w1.

I think there might be quite a bit of a difference between the type stackings if [MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION] is really a 9w1, because the images I generally gravitate towards is... intense in some way.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And can you guys beleive that I still sometimes have doubts about being INFP? :D

Hmmmm, 9w1 eh? I may actually take that into consideration once again. :yes:

Thanks for the responses everyone :) I would also suggest that other make collages of their personalities; it's super awesome fun :cool: (and if anyone doesn't have photoshop, I'll be willing to help make them for them ;))

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This looks like fun; I used to like to do things like this with pictures cut from magazines when I was a kid. Maybe I'll re-live my childhood days a little bit and make something to post here...maybe.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This looks like fun; I used to like to do things like this with pictures cut from magazines when I was a kid. Maybe I'll re-live my childhood days a little bit and make something to post here...maybe.

Go for it. :yes:

gromit

likes this

Yeah I used to like doing that too. I like this idea... maybe I will do one too.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now this kind of VI I could get behind...

I'd say the OP collage looks xNFP 9w1.

Here's something I threw together for me:

Collage.png

(the words are just part of the effect)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think there might be quite a bit of a difference between the type stackings if [MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION] is really a 9w1, because the images I generally gravitate towards is... intense in some way.

SI can be pretty intense. I can see it in several of his posts. :yes:

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Ooh, Chinese paintings. :D

Are there any instructions for how the collage should be approached? I mean, something like, "Whatever pops in your mind first" or "What you feel strongest about" or "What you're most interested in"?