• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ooh, pick me!

5d39a9b4_467a_42a4_93b3_3aada8e146c2wallpaper.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol, Ignore the one above...Going off the using-tumblrs-as-a-collage idea..

http://alsatianrut.tumblr.com/

[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=19700]Lyedecker[/MENTION]

What type does it vibe like?

4, 6w5, Ni influence

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Ah! I almost chose 9w8 for my gut fix. I might have to reevaluate here.
she said 269 for me too (2w1 6w5 9w1). no wonder we seem to yes yes each other so much.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
she said 269 for me too (2w1 6w5 9w1). no wonder we seem to yes yes each other so much.

Hahaha. I still think I'm too much of an over-communicating initiator to be a 9w1. Maybe a 9w8 though. What does a 9w8 even look like? It feels contradictory.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Hahaha. I still think I'm too much of an over-communicating initiator to be a 9w1. Maybe a 9w8 though. What does a 9w8 even look like? It feels contradictory.
hmm, i get more 1 energy from you than i get 9 or 8...check out 1w9

maybetmp

MBTI Type
iNtP
INFP > ENFP > ENTP > INTP maybe? I get a very strong Ne/Fi vibe from this.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I would guess 4w5 or 5w4 sp/sx.

Darkness/bleakness themes, but also of scientific wonder and surrealism. Turbulence and stillness (contrast between 4 and 5?). Emotionally-intense themes like birth and death, beauty and chaos (4). Snakes are apparently associated with 4, frogs and other off-beat animals (bats, turtles, jellyfish) with 5 (I mean for real, Katherine Fauvre did some study about this where she said these types were most likely to select these animals).

Lots of emphasis on the physical body and the natural world--self-pres themes. Pairing and reproduction--sexual themes. But the sexual themes often appear to come in the guise of self-pres mentioned above--e.g., animals with eggs inside.

I'm not as good a Myers-Briggs, but I was seriously thinking ENTP for much of it (meaning that I would be fascinated with some of these things--science! Wonder!). Don't take that seriously. It's a reflection of my own brain. The one with the galaxy is Ne though.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ooh, interesting.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I would guess 4w5 or 5w4 sp/sx.

Darkness/bleakness themes, but also of scientific wonder and surrealism. Turbulence and stillness (contrast between 4 and 5?). Emotionally-intense themes like birth and death, beauty and chaos (4). Snakes are apparently associated with 4, frogs and other off-beat animals (bats, turtles, jellyfish) with 5 (I mean for real, Katherine Fauvre did some study about this where she said these types were most likely to select these animals).

Lots of emphasis on the physical body and the natural world--self-pres themes. Pairing and reproduction--sexual themes. But the sexual themes often appear to come in the guise of self-pres mentioned above--e.g., animals with eggs inside.

I'm not as good a Myers-Briggs, but I was seriously thinking ENTP for much of it (meaning that I would be fascinated with some of these things--science! Wonder!). Don't take that seriously. It's a reflection of my own brain. The one with the galaxy is Ne though.

This is actually very good. I presented all of these but the last to some people who have a lot of successful experience with this, and they typed me as 5w4 Sx/Sp, 548 (based solely on the collages, no videos or anything like that yet). I find this method of typing highly interesting and actually quite telling overall.

Edit: I like your interpretation of the instinct order very much.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Way back when, I just looked at my responses.... from Starry and Southern Cross (I miss both)... and I got IxxJ 9 from both. Fascinating. (since that's where I'm once again honing in on / near).

---------

[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] (or anyone else) what is the best way/program for compiling one of these / actually finding all of the images and so on? When I did it years ago my 'material' was limited as I was only using images I'd taken/that were mine. Are you just copying random images you find online and pasting them in a program like Paint or something?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could you do another and expand slightly on your image selection? I will say that this seems highly social, with a challenging element along with a sense of isolation, so So/Sp seems accurate.

Here you go. Interesting you mention social, when I think of 'social' things, other kinds of images pop in mind than the ones I put above.

EDIT: This is a stylized and inaccurate representation of me (except for the last set)
If you want to type me, go here instead [1] [2] [3]

Last edited: