• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
529896_768233596899_34802659_35655550_2128658901_n.jpg

Try this one. :)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting :yes:

Any particular reason why certain picutres indicated that typing?

Even though you had pictures of food and drinks, I don't think it could hide the fact that you are N. It was expressed in terms of ideas, and the desire for freedom that was demonstrated was very N-ish. It seemed like it was trying to convey that reality is a constraint that one cannot escape, and the food and stuff is just a distraction, as well as the music. It was rather deeper than what it seems.

Or perhaps I being an N and looking into it too much. :laugh:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
529896_768233596899_34802659_35655550_2128658901_n.jpg

Try this one. :)
Object focused. Different areas of viewpoints for the same object. Likely Ni play. Certain harmonious environments. Unlikely a T-based function. I could incline this towards INFJ. I see very possible Fi usage within the collage also. I am unsure if I am reverting my thoughts to fit the collage with the type I already know for you. I certainly hope not.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Object focused. Different areas of viewpoints for the same object. Likely Ni play. Certain harmonious environments. Unlikely a T-based function. I could incline this towards INFJ. I see very possible Fi usage within the collage also. I am unsure if I am reverting my thoughts to fit the collage with the type I already know for you. I certainly hope not.

I'm not going to argue against there being presence of Ni, Fe, and Fi in this collage. Seeking harmonious environments certainly is an inclination for INFx in general. :) Different areas of viewpoints for the same object, yes, I often experience this. Seeing things from multiple angles.

Starry

I just have to say that I saw Curious Feeling's collage...but thought that Oakysage had created it. I was a bit confused.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
New collage thingamajig.......

collage-1.png

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Collage 2.0:

collage20.jpg

As you can probably tell, I ran out of room about halfway through, so I had to squish a lot of pictures. :(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Collage 2.0:
collage20.jpg

As you can probably tell, I ran out of room about halfway through, so I had to squish a lot of pictures. :(

your collage looks IxFP 6w7 Sp/Sx or So/Sx

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cute/Anime = /c/

Ah. Unfortunately however it would seem that site has been blocked from my family computer. I will have to wait until the day where I aquire a laptop computer of my own before venturing to the depths of hell to witness pictures of cute anime girls.

Even though you had pictures of food and drinks, I don't think it could hide the fact that you are N. It was expressed in terms of ideas, and the desire for freedom that was demonstrated was very N-ish. It seemed like it was trying to convey that reality is a constraint that one cannot escape, and the food and stuff is just a distraction, as well as the music. It was rather deeper than what it seems.

Or perhaps I being an N and looking into it too much. :laugh:

Well, the higher prevelance of N over S (that is more intuitive ideals than food stuff) would indicate Ne > Si or Ni > Se. Although in my case, food isn't so much a distaction as it is an integral aspect of life ;)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]

ISFP 2w3 > 6w7 > 9w8 sp/sx

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Really? A 2? Could you explain (not just that, but the whole thing)? :laugh:

There seemed to be . . . a lot of love themed pictures? :D

Well 2 fix anyway seemed to be there; the order of the tri-type could have gone 6w7 > 2w3 > 9w8 as well.

I also got a 6-ish vibe as well as 9-ish one (actually, the whole enneagram typing was based off my gut instinct).

I choose ISFP because several of the pictures conveyed that Fi sentiment of person values, and all the pictures of sports, sex, food, and action indicated Se.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There seemed to be . . . a lot of love themed pictures? :D

Well 2 fix anyway seemed to be there; the order of the tri-type could have gone 6w7 > 2w3 > 9w8 as well.

2 isn't just about love, it's about helping others in order to feel they are worthy of appreciation. :laugh:

Also, I find it interesting that you chose Sp/Sx over Sx-first. Was it all the bodily contact within the pictures? The food/drinks? The Cheetos bag at the center of it? Or a mixture of all three? Or perhaps that my true Sp/Sx self can't hide behind the guise of Sx/Sp? :shrug:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2 isn't just about love, it's about helping others in order to feel they are worthy of appreciation. :laugh:

Also, I find it interesting that you chose Sp/Sx over Sx-first. Was it all the bodily contact within the pictures? The food/drinks? The Cheetos bag at the center of it? Or a mixture of all three? Or perhaps that my true Sp/Sx self can't hide behind the guise of Sx/Sp? :shrug:

Uhhhhh mostly going on my gut there; there seemed to be a strong sesuality to the collage, so sp/sx seemed likely. Not that I'm necessarily implying that you're sp/sx, that's just what I though I saw in the collage (I'm not too good at typing collages to be honest :blush:)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I choose ISFP because several of the pictures conveyed that Fi sentiment of person values, and all the pictures of sports, sex, food, and action indicated Se.

Keep in mind that the way I made it is that I chose pictures that represented things that I like to think about and also traits that described me. I live in my head; I actually don't get a whole lot done because I'm so deliberate and think of all the potential possibilities. It doesn't help that I'm indecisive already. But if there is one thing constant about me, it's that I am a passionate person and I like my girls. :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Keep in mind that the way I made it is that I chose pictures that represented things that I like to think about and also traits that described me. I live in my head; I actually don't get a whole lot done because I'm so deliberate and think of all the potential possibilities. It doesn't help that I'm indecisive already. But if there is one thing constant about me, it's that I am a passionate person and I like my girls. :D

Ah, in that regard the collage would seem more INFP-ish then.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Perhaps I'm an ISFP in denial. :/

You definitely seem to be an Fi dom, I wouldn't dispute you being an FP, that's for sure. I think instead of asking people to type you via collages perhaps you should read descriptions and other information to decide.

I didn't even consider ISFP at first but I read this and said omg this is me . I also realized on Best Fit that the ENFP description sounded more than a little too fruity, and that a cross between ESFP and ISFP are what appealed to me, as being "me."

When I actually read Keirsey's PUMII (the book) I realized how much I liked the Artisan temperament versus feeling a little uncomfortable with the Idealist temperament. However, I don't prefer his system, overall.

Other clues: on Dario Nardi's neuroscience of personality I picked the brain areas that correlate to Fi dom, and realized that I respond more quickly and react more quickly like Fi/Se, rather than the Fi/Ne deep listener.

There are systems, like Jung's original diagnostic tool of neuroticism where I'd say I'm ES(F) - Cultural Realist with Ni neuroses, and I'm up in the air on Beebe's 8 function model in being Se or Fi dom...but point being, I realized I'm an Se type, not an Ne type.

I love facts, and I use those facts to move to theory. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't realize this in the beginning and had to go around to my ass to get to my elbow.

I could also only be told "you use so much Te" before I realized they meant Se.

P.S. I still think you're a 9w1