• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yes: I had to dig a bit for the enneatype but I finally found it. I was tempted to just slap on the J too while I was at it, from what I know of you... but it does have a strong extraverted perceiving influence to it which is easily mistaken as ExxP by someone who doesn't know better ;)
I think it's something about the medium, that makes everyone read Se into everything. I'm guilty of it too. But it's very interesting.

What gave away my enneatype, btw?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmmm... let's see how much Se you'll find here :)
mozaiek.jpg

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I just went through this whole thread and [MENTION=7254]Wind-up Rex[/MENTION] your collage was my favorite by far. [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION] yours was my second favorite. And third favorite was [MENTION=10780]Patches[/MENTION]. :D
I'm going to try making one now but it's probably going to suck . . .
ok I'm really unhappy with mine. The yellow part especially is pissing me off but I figured since I'd spent enough time . . .
I might make more though; this was pretty fun. :)
. . .
How do you insert the image? I used Microsoft paint and no files are showing up when I click manage attachments . . .

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
To make things a bit more clear, I'm so NOT writing a diary in the very first frame... ;)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could be. You're kind of earthy compared to some INFPs.

i like isfp's a lot, and there are some infp descriptions that sound too precious and naive for me, but i am way too sensotarted to even entertain the idea.

I'm bumping this because I want to look at more pretty pictures and pretend I understand what they say about the people posting them.

MOAR COLLAGES!

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
too tired and preoccupied at the moment to compile a collage proper. going to do mine this way:

Fern Fronds Macro - Bird's-Nest Fern by Stevpas68, on Flickr

green orchid by Rigmarole, on Flickr

Grasshopper by vincechan06, on Flickr

Needlefish sunburst by Arne Kuilman, on Flickr

Grasshopper by macro shooter, on Flickr

Fern Eruption by avlea2, on Flickr

max-q-green_moth0090 by Darren5907, on Flickr

Green Glow by Steve Crane, on Flickr

Romanesco by bishybarnabee, on Flickr

Flying Fish Hirundichthys_sp by Graham Ekins, on Flickr

Green Peace (Paphiopedilum) Lady Slipper Orchid by LadyDragonflyCC -See through my eyes!, on Flickr

Lightning by snowpeak, on Flickr

newport storm by fairyphotos, on Flickr

Ice Crystals December by arrowlakelass, on Flickr

Droplets by Balakov, on Flickr

damselfly by javadoug, on Flickr

Fern frond 2 by tanya_brodie, on Flickr

Last edited:
S

SingSmileShine

Wow. It does look quite INFP. My second-closest type, according to some tests, is INFP, and it looks slightly like something I'd make. :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9187]Within[/MENTION] Ah thank you for necroing this thread, it's quite the enjoyable mixture of pictures and people.

As for your new addition: INTJ 5w4 sx/sp

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
well you just can't stop being an ISFP haha
althought i would think you are an INFP here and p-type INFP - the "daydreamer" - fantasy suggests it

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well you just can't stop being an ISFP haha
althought i would think you are an INFP here and p-type INFP - the "daydreamer" - fantasy suggests it

Well I'm at least certain that I'm an Fi dom, but for some reason I can pinpoint whether I'm more Se/Ni or Ne/Si. True the 'daydreaming' aspect would suggest INFP, but ISFP's do have Ni as tert (and in my case could be strongly developed tert), and I actually tend to be rather hedonistic and leisurely.