• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just want to say for the record, this thread is easily one of the best threads on this site ever. :)

T'is indeed enjoyable.

ab1bfbaa6caee163eb665bc.jpg

CLAIMED in the name of this ENTP 7w8 sp/so!

ISFP 7w6 Sx/Sp

ISFP 9w8?

How does that look S to you guys? Interesting...

because the emphasis is on "LOOK AT ALL THE CRAZY COLORZZZZZZZ!"

I dunno, it has kind of an "earthy" quality to it...

I don't see it. Yes, it's colorful, but it doesn't look like it in an Se way. It seems rather abstract and mysterious, like Ni. To ME, anyway. :yes:

it's a combination of Ni, Se and primarily Fi, so I think ISFP works best :yes:

Really? Interesting... It looks rather dreamy and mystical to me. :laugh:

I see Ni primarily and I would've guessed INFJ, but you win. :D

no, INFJs are more intellectual and less in your face with bizarre sensory images. that's an SP thing :D

Really? I didn't get that at all from that collage. :thinking:

I'm gonna go with ISFP. Something about it just kind of bleeds off Fi/Se to me.

I did, not that I view it in a bad light. I find Se use of vivid imagery very entertaining

I dunno. I kinda have to agree with Hazashin. I'm getting an INFJ vibe from this as well. I don't necessarily imagine this is the type of the person...but at least for me...it would be the type of the collage.

Can't you at least see the abstractness before the imagery, though? I see the mystique quality it has as being the most prominent quality of it, before I see anything else. :yes:

I can, but ISFPs are frequently drawn to abstract imagery :yes:

Innnnnteresting.

Fi and Se are my most dismal to access functions, Ni is better but still a function I struggle with.

I did not expect ISFP but INFJ is no surprise, although I find the INFJ collages in this thread considerably more abstract, and even profound. Hazashin and Elfboy are both correct in seeing abstract, and imagery, but from my perspective neither is especially strong, or rather both have a similar level of importance to me.

I am drawn to mystical images as they hold meaning for me, and aesthetically striking things as the effect on my mood is pleasing, those kinds of images would often lump me in the NF camp.

Frankly I would have been very surprised for someone to say "this looks like something an ENTP would create", I think my E-type is generally easier to see as I like happy and fun more than anything else in the world including kittens and chocolate, except though, I guess kittens are fun and make me happy.

So question: Without knowing someone is an ENTP, how would you expect Ne to show itself in a collage?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to get around to combine the 2000+ posts I made on my tumblr into a collage.

Nomenclature

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w2
You know, I really couldn't spot Pi or Fe in photos if they came out from the screen and slapped me across the face. >____> Could someone enlighten me here?

I need to get around to combine the 2000+ posts I made on my tumblr into a collage.
Brah, I just took a screenshot of the archive for the most recent ones. Graphic smut deleted, of course.

This is when I go past "it just looks cool" btw:
COLLAGE.bmp

And this is when I don't... just in case there are people just coming into this thread who want to guess. :p
ARCHIVE.bmp

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
WOW! Some amazing collages, guys! :wubbie:

ISFJ 9w1

You are so earthy cascadeco.

Yeah, this isn't a surprise. Like I said, I was using strictly my own photos and such as I didn't have the patience/desire to sift through the internet for a series of images. And, I DO love nature. A lot. And these sorts of images are what I find aesthetically beautiful. I don't know that they describe 'me' beyond what I find beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, as well as the fact that I obviously really *value* nature, so in that sense they are Me 100%, and they're 'Me' in that I made them. But I've always been somewhat fascinated with the direct stereotypical link between nature and S. It's just interesting to me, primarily because as I've said on the boards before, the majority of S's don't give nature the time of day, and could care less about it. I understand the tangibleness, as that can't be argued. Anyway, yah, I was sort of expecting my collage would be 'S' in type simply because I didn't include any ethereal or fantasy-based images, many people-images, or anime. :laugh:

Permabanned
Yeah, this isn't a surprise. Like I said, I was using strictly my own photos and such as I didn't have the patience/desire to sift through the internet for a series of images. And, I DO love nature. A lot. And these sorts of images are what I find aesthetically beautiful. I don't know that they describe 'me' beyond what I find beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, as well as the fact that I obviously really *value* nature, so in that sense they are Me 100%, and they're 'Me' in that I made them. But I've always been somewhat fascinated with the direct stereotypical link between nature and S. It's just interesting to me, primarily because as I've said on the boards before, the majority of S's don't give nature the time of day, and could care less about it. I understand the tangibleness, as that can't be argued. Anyway, yah, I was sort of expecting my collage would be 'S' in type simply because I didn't include any ethereal or fantasy-based images, many people-images, or anime. :laugh:

While that was a thoroughly clear reasoning, I find it unnecessary, as I didn't get any particular earthy or related sensor vibe from the collage. Perhaps it's my lack of imagery analysis skills or Ne considering possibilities, as I would not dispute being told they were abstract N related. :shrug:

Starry

T'is indeed enjoyable.

CLAIMED in the name of this ENTP 7w8 sp/so!

Innnnnteresting.

Fi and Se are my most dismal to access functions, Ni is better but still a function I struggle with.

I did not expect ISFP but INFJ is no surprise, although I find the INFJ collages in this thread considerably more abstract, and even profound. Hazashin and Elfboy are both correct in seeing abstract, and imagery, but from my perspective neither is especially strong, or rather both have a similar level of importance to me.

I am drawn to mystical images as they hold meaning for me, and aesthetically striking things as the effect on my mood is pleasing, those kinds of images would often lump me in the NF camp.

Frankly I would have been very surprised for someone to say "this looks like something an ENTP would create", I think my E-type is generally easier to see as I like happy and fun more than anything else in the world including kittens and chocolate, except though, I guess kittens are fun and make me happy.

So question: Without knowing someone is an ENTP, how would you expect Ne to show itself in a collage?

I have been participating in this thread for a little while now (as I am trying to increase my post count – and have truly enjoyed the beautiful, thoughtful and, at times, not so serious compositions that TypoC member have put forth)…and I am in no way under the impression that anyone here believes this is some form of exact ‘typing’ science.

Likewise, while the title of the thread is indeed ‘Type Me Via Collage’…I am not so sure this title has been reflective of all that has gone on ‘inside’ so-to-speak. I have seen all kinds of collages created for all kinds of different reasons. I have corresponded with individuals that have selected photos based solely on what is aesthetically pleasing for them…or chose images that reflected a particular mood they were having – and in this way were attempting to get some feedback on a certain aspect of their personality and not the whole. And I have seen other individuals that are really questioning their type create collages with images that are more literally reflective of who they are (regardless of whether or not they found the photo personally appealing).

^^the reason I am mentioning all of this…is so to say…the participants of this thread have stated over and over that they are typing the collage – not the individual. This is why I have typed friend’s collages differently from their known type. And this is why I indicated that I got an INFJ vibe from your composition but did not imagine this was the type of the individual. In my mind your collage is not an ENTP collage – at all. I mean, there are a couple pics that I could throw into the ‘Ne catergory’…but for the most part – no. I stand by my INFJ typing LOL!

If you are truly interested in viewing what individuals seem to be collectively identifying as Ne vs Ni images…you should check-out this thread.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/mbti-tm-other-personality-matrices/50217-pictorial-guide-ne-ni-distinction-pics-no-particular-order-time.html

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Round 3!

[MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION]: ENFP/INFJ? (needs more pictures :tongue: )
[MENTION=6247]starrynights[/MENTION]: ENFP
[MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION]: ENTP 7w6
[MENTION=7254]Wind-up Rex[/MENTION]: ENTx 6w7
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]: ENFP 1w9
[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION]: ENFP 7w6
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION]: INTP 5w6
[MENTION=13860]mujigay[/MENTION]: INTJ 5w6
[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION]: xNTP 5w4
[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]: ENFP 4w3
[MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION]: ISFP 3w4 or 7w8
[MENTION=10431]Burning Rave[/MENTION]: INFx 1w9 or 8w9
[MENTION=7647]Lux[/MENTION]: INFJ 9w1
[MENTION=4727]Lotr246[/MENTION]: INTJ 4w5
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]: INFP 5w4 (my best guess after being very confused for a couple minutes :laugh:)
[MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION]: INtj 8w9
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION]: ExTP 6w5
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]: ENTP 7w8 (and very much not ENTJ 4w5 ;) )
Posted by [MENTION=1239]Catbert[/MENTION]: ISTP 5w6
[MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION]: ISfP 7w8
[MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]: ENTP 7w6 sp/so (yes with this one I can even see your variant :tongue: )
[MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION]: INFx 5w4
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]: ESTx 1w2
[MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION]: INTP 5w4
[MENTION=5871]Southern Kross[/MENTION]: INFx
[MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION]: IxTP
[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION]: ExFP
[MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION]: ExxP 7w6
Kasper's as posted by EJCC: I probably would've said ENFP 7w6 before finding out...
[MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION]: INFP 4w5
[MENTION=6276]Zoom[/MENTION]: ISTP 9w8

Edit: mixed up a couple collages there... Fixed now :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
the majority of S's don't give nature the time of day, and could care less about it.

As someone from a somewhat rural area I STRONGLY STRONGLY disagree with this. You're highly likely to see most Sensors gardening, keeping animals, farming, goin mud slingin in their trucks, working outdoors, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, rock climbing, swimming, and writing country songs with many references to things in nature. Oh and don't forget plain, old-fashioned front porch sittin'.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of middle class or upper middle class sensors who are environmentalists, too.

I think Randy Travis is an excellent example of an ISFJ male.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpC3FVf_lE"]Deeper Than the Holler[/YOUTUBE]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION]: :yes: You read mine better than anyone! Nice.

Also, the "still anonymous" user was Z Buck McFate.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION]

I'm about dead-set that I'm a 1w9. :thumbup:

[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION]

Epic post, Ms. Luminosity! Thanks for the input. :)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yes: You read mine better than anyone! Nice.

:yes: I had to dig a bit for the enneatype but I finally found it. I was tempted to just slap on the J too while I was at it, from what I know of you... but it does have a strong extraverted perceiving influence to it which is easily mistaken as ExxP by someone who doesn't know better ;)

Also, the "still anonymous" user was Z Buck McFate.

Okay.... I see where I went wrong here now, sort of :laugh: Fix'd now.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
am i an isfp now?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't relate to any of that at all....well thats not true...maybe the forest pics..somewhat..but the rest...i just have no idea...i'm thinking 4 maybe since it feels so different to me.

edit:
sorry...that was for the op...i'd never seen this thread! haha

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Weird...I love gromit's collage and relate to everything except for the religious pics...maybe 4? Hmm.