• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? I didn't get that at all with that collage. :thinking:

I did, not that I view it in a bad light. I find Se use of vivid imagery very entertaining

Starry

Another anonymous collage. Thoughts?

ab1bfbaa6caee163eb665bc.jpg

(Also, this person is a guy.)

I dunno. I kinda have to agree with Hazashin. I'm getting an INFJ vibe from this as well. I don't necessarily imagine this is the type of the person...but at least for me...it would be the type of the collage.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did, not that I view it in a bad light. I find Se use of vivid imagery very entertaining

Can't you at least see the abstractness before the imagery, though? I see the mystique quality it has as being the most prominent quality of it, before I see anything else. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't you at least see the abstractness before the imagery, though? I see the mystique quality it has as being the most prominent quality of it, before I see anything else. :yes:

I can, but ISFPs are frequently drawn to abstract imagery :yes:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So this seemed like a fun thing to do and I had some time. :) I want to preface this though by saying that I am not sure I captured all of the 'concepts'/themes/ideas/subjects that I would have liked or would have been ideal, had I actually used the internet to search for various images. I decided to restrict myself to only photos or artwork I have done, however, to make it a little more personalized. So, here it is:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Decided to give this a shot.

Perhaps I'm not an INFP? Yours, along with several other of the INFP collages, were rather abstract, and I'm rather not. :laugh:

Perhaps I'm not an INFP? Yours, along with several other of the INFP collages, were rather abstract, and I'm rather not. :laugh:

I didn't set out to create a purposely abstract collage. Many of the pictures are there because I like the way they look.

However, each one does represent an idea I find attractive or important.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't set out to create a purposely abstract collage. Many of the pictures are there because I like the way they look.

However, each one does represent an idea I find attractive or important.

I understand, but it just seems like you're attracted to abstract things. :yes:

Actually, you know what, I think I'm the outsider here. Mine is the most straightforward collage on here, IMO.

Starry

So this seemed like a fun thing to do and I had some time. :) I want to preface this though by saying that I am not sure I captured all of the 'concepts'/themes/ideas/subjects that I would have liked or would have been ideal, had I actually used the internet to search for various images. I decided to restrict myself to only photos or artwork I have done, however, to make it a little more personalized. So, here it is:

INTJ 9w1 so/sp

Starry

Really? How strange. Thanks for checking it out and 'typing' my collage!!! :)

Strange?!!! That is my expert collage typing opinion!!! LOL. No...you need to get someone like [MENTION=5871]Southern Kross[/MENTION]to look at your work. (but I did think I did pretty good job :puppy_dog_eyes: LOL).

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strange?!!! That is my expert collage typing opinion!!! LOL. No...you need to get someone like [MENTION=5871]Southern Kross[/MENTION]to look at your work. (but I did think I did pretty good job :puppy_dog_eyes: LOL).

haha...no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all, I was just a little surprised tis all!! :hug:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

This collage was mine. :D Congrats to those who guessed right, and thanks for everyone's input! :hug:

You know, this collage really feels like Viridian's, but I know it's probably not. :D

Why not?

Cool...you got one.

I think I would go with IxFJ as well. The rubber gloves pic throws me off though LOL. Maybe this individual works in the medical field.

The gloves represent a certain "distance" from others, as well as my slight fixation with cleaniness. (I get kinda uncomfortable grabbing the bars in buses. :blush:)

If anyone else is confused by some element of my collage, feel free to ask! :yes:

Really? How strange. Thanks for checking it out and 'typing' my collage!!! :)

It's kinda weird, since it's almost the mirror image of your combo - a Feeler 5 (The Observer) vs. a Thinker 9 (The Peacemaker). :huh: