• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think you could say the same about my collage... :thinking:

No there's a uniformity to the look of his collages that I personally find aesthetically dull. Yours is not the same.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] ISTP 5w4
[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] INFP 4w3
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] INTP 5w6

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What made you arrive at ENTP? I don't really know the person you mentioned. Also, what your guess on enneagram be?

Seems more Ne than Ni, definitely an Extrovert and definitely a Thinker. Voila, ENTP. Enneagram 5w4 maybe? Or possibly even 6w7.

[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] ExFP 7w8
[MENTION=13860]mujigay[/MENTION] INTJ 5w4

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I just used MS Paint. :laugh:

I tried that, but the damned thing only let me move my pics around once... That, and it pretty much shrunk them to the point of unrecognizability. Then I tried PowerPoint, which was excellent, except for the fact that I couldn't copy/paste the finished product. :cry:

So, thanks, Adobe-Using Friend! :D

No there's a uniformity to the look of his collages that I personally find aesthetically dull. Yours is not the same.

Interesting... Would you mind elaborating, if it's not a bother? :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] INFJ 5w6
[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] ESFP 7w6
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] INTP 5w6
[MENTION=13860]mujigay[/MENTION] INTJ 1w9

F

figsfiggyfigs

Alirght. I figured I'd join in.

However, I'm on my "baby laptop" and my pictures are limited. Made do with what I can.

mosaicbf6d4d445138965c695f8807963bf3999dbe58cf.jpg

Last edited:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interesting... Would you mind elaborating, if it's not a bother? :)

I'm not sure what you want me to elaborate on. Elfboy's collages (both of them) look like repetitious windows of anime guys or other portraits to me. Your collage is not my aesthetic ideal either, but you at least mix it up more, it's less of just streamlined portraits of people's faces.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alirght. I figured I'd join in.

However, I'm on my "baby laptop" and my pictures are limited. Made do with what I can.

mosaicbf6d4d445138965c695f8807963bf3999dbe58cf.jpg

ENFJ 7w8 or 8w7

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm on someone else's computer so i had to throw this together with whatever pictures i've posted other places that i could find

DqGgh.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i'm on someone else's computer so i had to throw this together with whatever pictures i've posted other places that i could find

DqGgh.jpg

ISFP

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm not sure what you want me to elaborate on. Elfboy's collages (both of them) look like repetitious windows of anime guys or other portraits to me. Your collage is not my aesthetic ideal either, but you at least mix it up more, it's less of just streamlined portraits of people's faces.

Ah, okay. I did try to spruce it up with a little variety. I thought, "What are people going to get from these images?"; thus, I was quite deliberate in choosing things that I associated with my self, rather than my tastes. Chances are, if you ask me about it, I can pinpoint what I was trying to represent with each image.

/pretentious

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ah, okay. I did try to spruce it up with a little variety. I thought, "What are people going to get from these images?"; thus, I was quite deliberate in choosing things that I associated with my self, rather than my tastes. Chances are, if you ask me about it, I can pinpoint what I was trying to represent with each image.

/pretentious

That's not pretentious at all, that's normal, and I lean more ISFJ for you now because "what are people going to get from this...rather than my tastes" sounds more Fe than Fi to me.

Just my opinion.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
That's not pretentious at all, that's normal, and I lean more ISFJ for you now because "what are people going to get from this...rather than my tastes" sounds more Fe than Fi to me.

Just my opinion.

Well, I didn't think people would type me accurately if I posted a picture of kittens just because I liked them... Now, if I felt it represented some aspected of me, or if it resonated with something within me, that'd be another story. :yes:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5976/collage2d.jpg

What do you think? It might be a string of "anime related pictures" (with other images that aren't anime related, some words) but I brought these images both because of my tastes and because I thought each image represented something about myself.

Even the background image has something to say. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5976/collage2d.jpg

What do you think? It might be a string of "anime related pictures" (with other images that aren't anime related, some words) but I brought these images both because of my tastes and because I thought each image represented something about myself.

Even the background image has something to say. :D
\

I think INFJ is probably right for your collage.

But in reality it's a matter of deciding if you have Fi or Fe.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
This seems interesting.. I made a quickie one, with only a very few images that resonate with me. So, what does it say to you?

DB2E00A0-23B6-D60F-5160-58AB0761AF4Awallpaper-1.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This seems interesting.. I made a quickie one, with only a very few images that resonate with me. So, what does it say to you?

DB2E00A0-23B6-D60F-5160-58AB0761AF4Awallpaper-1.jpg

INFJ for sure. :yes: