• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Starry

ENFP E7 so/sx

(just a guess, I'm better with personality type than enneagram)

Thank you so much Marm. It's interesting because while you are typing the collage...you are not the first person to suggest e7 so for me. Something for me to think about (this has actually proving to be helpful! lol). I really appreciate it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ugh, I made a beautiful collage and lost it. :( Click of a wrong button.
dogs and stars and old people kissing and healing images and everything!!!!

A

A window to the soul

Please type my new collage! I put a few pictures of myself in there...

mycollage.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, my contribution:

2952zkm.jpg

It came out black and white for some reason, but I kind of like the effect. Suits my personality.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, my contribution:

2952zkm.jpg

It came out black and white for some reason, but I kind of like the effect. Suits my personality.

INTJ 9w8 So/Sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made a better one

images10-1.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
^^^

I'd go with ExFP based soley on 'night at the roxbury'. I love that movie

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^

I'd go with ExFP based soley on 'night at the roxbury'. I love that movie

hmm, I saw "based solely on this collage, you look severely unhealthy" coming, but I guess not all surprises are unpleasant. but yes, that movie is the story of my life :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also, my contribution:

2952zkm.jpg

ENTP.

I only say that cuz it makes me think of Digest This Sickness.

But, no, really, yeah.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're really obsessed with people, or images of men.
I don't think so. I just happen to relate well to a lot of anime characters (male and female) and they give off a lot of vibes that make me go "omg that's me!"

yes

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think so. I just happen to relate well to a lot of anime characters (male and female) and they give off a lot of vibes that make me go "omg that's me!"

I'm going to be honest with you like you are with others; your collages are so uniformly full of men's faces or anime characters that they're almost boring.

Yeah, you seem obsessed with people.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to be honest with you like you are with others; your collages are so uniformly full of men's faces or anime characters that they're almost boring.

Yeah, you seem obsessed with people.

honesty is fine, I just disagree with your analysis. I probably do have more admiration for the male face than the average guy, but I wouldn't call it obsession, it's not like I go around thinking about it all day, but a collage is a means of self expression and faces are a good way to convey expression

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
honesty is fine, I just disagree with your analysis. I probably do have more admiration for the male face than the average guy, but I wouldn't call it obsession, it's not like I go around thinking about it all day, but a collage is a means of self expression and faces are a good way to convey expression

There are a lot of portraits of people's faces in your collage profile. Does this mean you're focused on forming your own identity?