• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yet another one:
attachment.php

MBTI: IN is obvious, I'm going with INFJ because Ni seems apparent but you don't seem INTJ.
Enneagram: 4w5
Instinct Variant: Sp/Sx

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI: IN is obvious, I'm going with INFJ because Ni seems apparent but you don't seem INTJ.
Enneagram: 4w5
Instinct Variant: Sp/Sx

The scientific side may be indicative of Ni-Ti, rather than Ni-Te.

How did you come across sp/sx as the instinctual variant? :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The scientific side may be indicative of Ni-Ti, rather than Ni-Te.

How did you come across sp/sx as the instinctual variant? :)

your collage strongly indicates that you need lots of personal space and do not like to be inconvenienced. most of your energy is directed towards yourself and you prefer to spend most of your time in your own little world. your world is sensual, embellished and extravagant like an Sp/Sx. essentially, as an Sp/Sx you like to stay inside your head, which is like a big, sexy, mansion with well decorated, tasteful rooms. however, you enjoy occasional guests in your house and when you have them, you prefer them in small groups or 1 on 1 and will make sure they are well taken care of, comfortable and made to feel relaxed and intimate. you tend to "lock on" to people whom you deem worthy of your affections, but once you've locked on, you will make sure they have all the love, intimacy and comfort they can get

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.

However, I must apologise for my previous post and I realise I cannot be typed by subsequent images lying around within different folders of my hard drive. It was rather silly of me. I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
ZPcxr.jpg

hahaha the serious guy with a tie is fucking hillarious

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Making collages is fun!
aquarelle2.jpg

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your collage strongly indicates that you need lots of personal space and do not like to be inconvenienced. most of your energy is directed towards yourself and you prefer to spend most of your time in your own little world. your world is sensual, embellished and extravagant like an Sp/Sx. essentially, as an Sp/Sx you like to stay inside your head, which is like a big, sexy, mansion with well decorated, tasteful rooms. however, you enjoy occasional guests in your house and when you have them, you prefer them in small groups or 1 on 1 and will make sure they are well taken care of, comfortable and made to feel relaxed and intimate. you tend to "lock on" to people whom you deem worthy of your affections, but once you've locked on, you will make sure they have all the love, intimacy and comfort they can get

Yeah, it takes a bit for people to get within that inner world. It's not necessarily based on "worth", but it's more on putting faith in the other person that they will accept my inner world and my quirks, that I won't be rejected because I am too weird. LOL I'd say that entering my inner world is like finding the key to unlock the wardrobe to Narnia. Those that enter it get to experience the magic and warmth. :)

Your assessment is definitely revealing, but it is helpful since I have been debating which instinctual variant of 4w5 I really am. Thanks. :)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Making collages is fun!
aquarelle2.jpg

Holden Caulfield with the red hat! Getting occupied with literary symbolism... if that isn't Ni. ;)

INFJ 4w5. Not quite sure about the instinctual variant though. There's relationship pics that speak out sx, but there's the protective elements that speak sp as well.

Noon

Eek, now I want to try this.

BQZF6.jpg

Two things.

1) The two girls holding hands are the main characters of Heavenly Creatures. The image is meant to reflect the intensity of (a, their) bond, not to showcase hand-holding.

2) The girl with the snow in her hair is a servant with a very meager life who imagines herself as the mistress whenever she is not serving the true one. Her hopes and dreams were her driving force.

She steals some of the red lanterns to light in her room (strictly forbidden), and when her crime is discovered, she is left out in the freezing winter with only her lanterns for warmth -- lanterns which are being burned as part of her punishment. She is on her knees as she watches her dreams go up in smoke, and rather than ask forgiveness and return to her now hopeless life of servitude, after the fire burned out she stayed in the cold to die. Her image is there because I related to her very much.

Starry

He's quite the liability. Makes it all colourful and happy.

Oakysage...I just have to say as well...your collage was so awesome. And I get a laugh because I can totally see my INTJ father and bff doing a very similar thing. Thanks for creating that.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

BQZF6.jpg

Two things.

1) The two girls holding hands are the main characters of Heavenly Creatures. The image is meant to reflect the intensity of (a, their) bond, not to showcase hand-holding.

2) The girl with the snow in her hair is a servant with a very meager life who imagines herself as the mistress whenever she is not serving the true one. Her hopes and dreams were her driving force.

She steals some of the red lanterns to light in her room (strictly forbidden), and when her crime is discovered, she is left out in the freezing winter with only her lanterns for warmth -- lanterns which are being burned as part of her punishment. She is on her knees as she watches her dreams go up in smoke, and rather than ask forgiveness and return to her now hopeless life of servitude, after the fire burned out she stayed in the cold to die. Her image is there because I related to her very much.

xSFJ I think. A sense of duty and compassion, but also a conflict of wanting to do something for yourself. Perhaps 2w1 for Enneagram, but I'm not 100% about it.

Noon

xSFJ I think. A sense of duty and compassion, but also a conflict of wanting to do something for yourself. Perhaps 2w1 for Enneagram, but I'm not 100% about it.

Ha! This is a lot more accurate than I expected it could be, actually. Thanks.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.

Admit it, Oaky. You just liked the pretty pictures.

I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
ZPcxr.jpg

5w6 INTx

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've also realized that I cannot pick out visual representations of Fi vs Fe. Protips anyone?

Sunny Ghost

fireysmusicalmontage.jpg

Here's one I prepared earlier:smile:
Looks INFP + INtj.

(Shameless bumping....)
ENTP.

This is about as INTJ as it gets.

YOUR COLLAGE IS FUCKING WEIRD MAN.

:wink:
haha. agreed. INTJ.

why yes, that's just on my work table.
you should see my bedroom wall.

167876_1483760184023_1534430057_30997209_7677742_n.jpg
ENTP. haha.

Yet another one:
attachment.php
Pretty. INFJ or ENFJ.

Making collages is fun!
aquarelle2.jpg
INFj.

BQZF6.jpg

Two things.

ISFJ.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oakysage...I just have to say as well...your collage was so awesome. And I get a laugh because I can totally see my INTJ father and bff doing a very similar thing. Thanks for creating that.
Ah yes, collages are like bits of items around the area. A lot of the useless stuff people leave around the area. Go around trying to type personalities based on such things. Always great.
Admit it, Oaky. You just liked the pretty pictures.
It seems it is difficult to come to a consensus. My only option would be to remove my eyes to prove such points. Hmmm... food for thought.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems it is difficult to come to a consensus. My only option would be to remove my eyes to prove such points. Hmmm... food for thought.

How delightfully Issac Newton of you.