• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

A

A window to the soul

ATTENTION: boys & girls, If we missed typing your collage, please bump it up for review. :hardatwork:

T

ThatGirl

Can more people do mine, I'd like a general consensus? I can maybe finish it later, add some ninjas. Lol.

Also thanks for the feedback Indie, yeah I get to call you that now.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okak, first I forgot how much I hate collages. Second this is about as far as I got, and complete as this is going to get, I need to go to bed soon. Type away!

rcm4o5.jpg

I'm getting an INFJ vibe.

As for the enneagram? 2w3 SP/SO?

But yes, I need more pictures. Kind of hard to explain. People and beauty. That's what I see.

Sunny Ghost

Can more people do mine, I'd like a general consensus? I can maybe finish it later, add some ninjas. Lol.

Also thanks for the feedback Indie, yeah I get to call you that now.

No, no! No tampering with the evidence!

And... hey... why Indie with "ie" rather than "y"?? :shrug:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
fireysmusicalmontage.jpg

Here's one I prepared earlier:smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nice, I got isfp!

And I agree with Indy on the above. Nice pics in those two collages btw.

Yeah your second one looks very ISFP.

[MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION]'s collage does look rather xSFP...is that a SHRINE to jock there in the middle?

I think [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION] looks ENFP

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION] xNFP
[MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION] INxJ
[MENTION=5388]CrystalViolet[/MENTION] INFx
[MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION] INxP
[MENTION=10315]Aquarelle[/MENTION] IxFJ

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.

However, I must apologise for my previous post and I realise I cannot be typed by subsequent images lying around within different folders of my hard drive. It was rather silly of me. I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
ZPcxr.jpg

This is about as INTJ as it gets.

YOUR COLLAGE IS FUCKING WEIRD MAN.

:wink:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is about as INTJ as it gets.

YOUR COLLAGE IS FUCKING WEIRD MAN.

:wink:
Deepest musings and thoughts. Oh yes, I believe I am quite the visual person.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like this thread. I like seeing all those little pieces of art from every one.

Oh, NG, it's a pocket watch.